Readin’ Along?

Hi Bloggies, a little bonus post for you.  Just wanna make sure for all of you lovelies who read along in GoogleReader with me that this post shows up…I made a couple changes on my end with my domain name, and just double checkin’ things.

Would hate for you to miss me, even though I’m upside down in headstand

Or for you to miss any of the Raw Vegan 15-Minute Apple Crumble Delight

Averie

Hopefully the comments will come in and I’ll know all is well.  Drop me a line if you see this through google reader!!!  And, better yet, for those of you who have made the crumble, holla and lemme know how you like it!

22 Responses to “Readin’ Along?”

april — September 27, 2009 at 12:46 am

That pudding looks yummy! I made some similar to that once but didn't add agave.. I'm thinking that it's a great idea since mine wasn't quite sweet enough!

Michelle-pure2raw — September 27, 2009 at 1:38 am

I love chia pudding! I have missed your posts, but I got internet back, so yay!

kasondra — September 27, 2009 at 1:59 am

new shoes so exciting!! that chia pudding looks very tasty. i make something similar with flax.

Deb (Smoothie Girl Eats Too) — September 27, 2009 at 2:46 am

Averie- You're COMMANDO!?!?! You mean…you don't wear…..SOCKS!??!?!?! Shock horror! Hee hee.

VeggieGirl — September 27, 2009 at 2:55 am

No such thing as too many roasted sweet potatoes, I say! I've been eating them every single day since it's getting cold outside :)

Looove the new kicks!

Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) — September 27, 2009 at 3:15 am

Oooohh thanks for showin' the chia love April, Michelle, and Kasondra! Good stuff and literally takes like 3 seconds to make. And yeah April, add a little agave or stevia and that'll do the trick :)

Deb-That's it, socks :) Glad you liked the yoga post before. And I am sooo with you on bikram 26×2, 5x/week. Why? sounds boring. I love ashtanga and the primary series but I am also the queen of tweakin'

VG-Girl, you're the best. I love love love that you comment on all my posts. And of course, that you're such a cool chica with a big heart, that's the best part :) Glad you're eating your sweetie pots and resting, recovering, and doin' a body good. Kudos to listening to your body!!
    xoxo

Jocelyn — September 27, 2009 at 3:39 am

Yummy. I must try that chia pudding!

Anais — September 27, 2009 at 4:42 am

Just found your blog. I eat high raw all vegan and LOVE yoga, so it was like heaven to find your blog ;-) I even tried some of your recipes already, yummy. And now I'm intrigued: what is nooch? and do you prepare it with raw cauliflower?

Anais

Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) — September 27, 2009 at 4:54 am

Anais..nooch = nutritional yeast. See this post, I talk all about it! Glad you found my blog…we have alot in common, raw, vegan, yoga, wonderful!

And welcome to Jocelyn and the other new commenters, thanks for showin the love!

The Voracious Vegan — September 27, 2009 at 8:42 am

I am always SO impressed with your salads, they never look anything less than STELLAR!

Alison — September 27, 2009 at 11:13 am

The new sneaks look great! LOVE new sneaks! Did you pick them up in your mama's morning out? Hope you had a enjoyable, peaceful couple of hours to yourself.

I've been meaning to google around to figure out how to make chia pudding, thanks for helping me cross that one off the list! Now I know exactly where to go.

My Saturday night was totally rocking as you know – apple crisp for dinner! Doesn't get much more rock star than that my friend!

Kimberly — September 27, 2009 at 12:09 pm

Holy Cow! Three post in one day! I'm doing good to get one in every few days! You are on the ball:)

New shoes are always fun. Isn't it cool when you find a pair that you like well enough to buy again?!

insideiamdancing — September 27, 2009 at 12:33 pm

Cha-cha-cha-CHIA! I have some seeds waiting for me in NY- can't wait to make the pudding. LOVE sweet potatoes…ah, happy carbs.

I was thinking about running shoes the other day- I don't run, but I walk between 4-7 miles a day and have had the same shoes for about 15 months…so, that's over 2000 miles. Um, yikes. No wonder the sole is worn through. Lol. I used a calculator for that!

Girl on Raw — September 27, 2009 at 1:53 pm

Hahahaha, I like commando too…shhhh :)

peanutbutterbliss — September 27, 2009 at 2:12 pm

woah those roasted veggies sure did turn out amazing!! looks fabulous :)

Raspberry Stethoscope — September 27, 2009 at 2:40 pm

Hey, awesome blog! Found you through The Fitnessista! I would love to take a yoga teacher training course, but don't exactly have the money right now. Someday though, hopefully soon!!:)

Shannon — September 27, 2009 at 4:12 pm

MMm, i just roasted my first squash yesterday… and ate some this am with nut butter (wierd?) :)

my knees tell me when I need to replace my kicks!