Beatiful Blogger Award & Breakfast Plates
Merry Christmas Eve, if you celebrate!!!! How has your day been so far? What’s on the agenda? Christmas present opening with the family? Midnight mass anyone? Dinner with your loved ones? Fill me in on what Christmas Eve is like in your house. We are going to be going to the beach, I know, tough life. And eating kale salads at home. And there’s a rumor Santa is coming to Aruba to drop off a few gifts for Skylar, so that will be fun!
I hope you go check out the awesome Guest Post from the Twins at Pure 2 Raw, Lori & Michelle. Their guest post revealed an awesome recipe for Vegan, Gluten-Free Mac-n-Cheese
And Raw Chocolate Cupcakes with Creamy Coconut Frosting
Thanks Again, Lori & Michelle, you Rawk!
This award requires me to share 7 random facts with you all and then nominate 7 people to carry on the virtual honor. (I posted some random facts for a different award a while back, and if you’re curious about that one, go check it out. It was the Over the Top Award that all these awesome ladies: Heather , Janetha, Amanda and Erin. Michele gave me. Thanks Ladies, again for that one, you are all awesome and I love you all!!!!!!! muah!!!!!!)
Not trying to brag, promise!!!! Just revealing my random factoids that your inquiring minds may, or may not, want to know about. haha!!!! And just delete this post if the Confidence Thing isn’t your Thing.
Onto my 7 Random Facts!
1. I have lived in MN, IL, NC, SC, CA, and AZ. All within the past 12 years. And so yes, I’ve moved around alot. Not for job reasons, but rather, “just because”. Just because we wanted to live in and explore different places, and it’s been great experiencing and living in different parts of the country. Southern California has been my favorite, without a doubt!
2. I have 5 tattoos and am always contemplating more.
my Om tattoo
3. I have a great memory for things I read on a written page. Now, since I’ve had my daughter, really, I have lot some memory cells, sad but true. But when I was in college, some people were envious of my “photographic memory”. I wouldn’t call it photographic in like that Rain Man sense, but rather, I trained myself to have a great memory from a young age. When I would take tests in school, I would just open my mind like a book, thumb through my note’s in my mind’s eye or in my memory, and recall the answer. It’s how my brain and memory have always worked.
4. I am nearly 5’11″ My dad is tall, my grandmother was 6’0″ and all my aunt’s on my dad’s side are tall. Hearty, midwestern stock, I tell ya!
6. I graduated from college with my BA in Psychology and a minor in Biology when I was 20 years old.
7. I love the outdoors, fresh air, sunshine, and wide open spaces.
Now I have to Nominate 7 Others….OMG this is toooo hard for me, so how ’bout this, if you haven’t seen your name mentioned for this award, I have hereby nominated you as a Beautiful Blogger!!!! Now go post your Seven Facts and Relish Your New Found Crown & Title…haha!
Here’s a Few People Who I don’t Think have already been awarded this one That Better Except This Award, or else…ha! And yes, clearly more than 7…No Rules is my Other Motto
Nicole the Fitness Freak
PB & Jenny
And again, these are just a few people who I adore, who’s blogs I read daily, who I think rock, and there are about 690987678909878 more of you who I also think rock so please, TAKE THE AWARD because I wanna hear your factoids!!!!!!!!!!!!
As I mentioned in this post, I was nominated for 3 Raw Awards!!!!!
Click Here to Vote for me in these 3 Categories (you don’t need to complete the whole ballot, you can just quickly fill in the bullet point next to my name if you’re so inclined in these 3 places).
I am asking for your vote and support in these 3 categories:
1. Sexiext Raw Vegan Woman of 2009: Averie from Love Veggies and Yoga (page 6 of ballot)
2. Favorite Raw Blog of 2009: Love Veggies and Yoga (page 12 of ballot)
3. Favorite Raw Vegan Website: Love Veggies and Yoga (page 14 of ballot)
Again, click here to Vote and if you choose to take a couple minutes to do this, I would just love it!!!! Muah to all my readers, friends, and supporters….Thank You All!!!!!!!!!
an awkward no transition to Breakfast Food & Plates:
With Pears & Raisins
And Muesli Rolls
Tore up in lil’ pieces for lil’ mouths’ with Pears & Mangos
And Grapefruit for bigger mouths
Pop it in the freezer for fudgy decadence. Not Kidding! Sooooo good!!!!!!!!
And this little girl Loves it All
So does her mama (except the gluten in bread but the chocolate brownie oats make up for it)
Yoga today is full backbend, Urdhva Dhanurasana. Open your heart center and let yourself receive healing energy, peaceful vibes, and love from the Universe. And then give back. Be grateful. Be giving. Be loving. Be Thankful. Namaste Friends!
Tip of the Day: My Nutridel Cookie Give Away!!!!
What’s something Interesting or Random Facts About You? I want to know, so tell me in the comments, please! Is talking about yourself something that feels easy and natural, or does it seem strange and weird? I’ll be honest, it feels realllllllly weird to talk about myself in this way, but hey, Naomi told us to get confident! Plus, thanks to Melissa, I am just living up to the Award! haha!
Are you easily able to talk about your strengths or is it something that you need to work on? For me, it’s been a lifetime of the later rather than the former. Do me tell your thoughts on confidence and talking about your strengths or even just revealing facts about you!
Stay Tuned For My Nutridel Cookie Give Away Winner Announcement and Fun Christmas Morning Pictures (I hope!)…