Give Away: 2 Pounds of Chia Seeds!!!
The Generous People at Chia Seeds Direct are supplying a 2-Pound Bag of Chia Seeds to One Lucky Reader! Many of you have been asking me about chia seeds or telling me you’re having a hard time finding them so here’s your chance to win some!
Here’s a little bit about Chia Seeds Direct & Chia Seeds:
*Our Chia Seed is organically grown and free of any pesticides or heavy metals. We sell tons (literally!) of chia seed so we always have a fresh supply at most affordable prices.
*All prices include fast and free U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail shipping (domestic orders only).
*Chia Seeds are a powerhouse nutritional superfood and extremely rich in Omega-3 fatty acids.
Tons of Ways to Enter–Each Way Gets You One Entry
Remember, leave a separate comment on my blog for each entry you want. If applicable, please leave the link to your Facebook/Twitter/Blog in the comment you leave me. If you’ve already done these things for other give aways or my give aways, you can take credit again, just leave a separate entry for each item or entry you want.
1. Leave a Comment Here telling me why you’d like to win and try Chia Seeds.
2. Become a Follower of my Blog (Choose Follow Publicly)
“Loveveggiesandyoga.com is Giving Away 2 Pounds of Chia Seeds! @LoveVeggiesYoga http://bit.ly/9fs41j”
7. Go check out Chia Seeds Direct’s website and leave a Comment here telling me something you learned.
8. Add my Blog to your Blogroll
9. Go Check Out the Raw Vegan Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding I made and leave a comment there telling me if you like puddings and mousses or not. Make sure you leave a comment back here too telling me you did that.
11. Check out my Holiday Chocolate Peppermint Chia Seed Pudding and leave a comment there telling me if you like mint or not. Make sure you leave a comment back here too telling me you did that.
12. Check out my Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding. Leave a comment telling me if you’ve ever used Chia Seeds and your thoughts on them. Make sure you leave a comment back here too telling me you did that.
13. Go to my No-Bake Vegan Peanut Butter Protein Bars with Chia Seeds and leave a comment telling me if you’ve ever made your own snack bars. Make sure you leave a comment back here too telling me you did that.
14. If you already Use Chia Seeds and can provide a link to where you’ve ever posted about Chia Seeds on Your Blog, leave the link here and take 5 extra entries. Please leave a link. And create 5 separate comments in the comment field below!
15. Go to my Protein FAQ’s Post: Vegan Sources, Exercise/Training, Recipes and leave a comment telling me something you learned. Make sure you leave a comment back here too telling me you did that.
16. Check out my high Raw Vegan Dessert Balls & Donut Holes Post and Tell Me Which One of the Balls/Recipes you want to make. Make sure you leave a comment back here too telling me you did that.