Give Away for Galaxy Granola for 2 Winners!
The great people at Galaxy Granola are going to award Two Lucky Readers with 1 Bag of Granola each.
Tons of Ways to Enter–Each Way Gets You One Entry
Remember, leave a separate comment on my blog for each entry you want. If applicable, please leave the link to your Facebook/Twitter/Blog in the comment you leave me.
1. Tell me Which Flavor of Galaxy Granola You Want to Try! 4 to Choose From!
Options for Extra Entries:
2. Subscribe to My Blog Via Email & Confirm Subscription (upper right hand corner)
3. Become a Follower of my Blog (Choose Follow Publicly using Google Friend Connect)
4. If you use GoogleReader or another RSS Feed Service, put my blog in it
5. Add my Blog to your Blogroll
9. Follow Galaxy Granola on Twitter
10. Follow Fruit Not Fat on Twitter
11. Fan Galaxy Granola on Facebook
12. Fan Fruit Not Fat on Facebook
13. Go to the Galaxy Granola Store Locator and tell me where you can buy their products
14. Check out my Galaxy Granola Review Post and tell me something that caught your eye. Leave a comment there and also one here telling me you did that.
15. Go to the Fruit Not Fat/FatSwap and either Join or Tell me Something You Learned
16. Go to my No-Bake Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Bars Post and Tell me If You’ve Ever Tried to Make your Own Granola Bars or What Your Fave Store-Bought Bar Is. Make sure you leave a comment back here too telling me you did that.
*If you’ve already made This Recipe or The same Bar Recipe With Coconut Oil and you can provide a link to where you posted about it on your blog, leave the link here and take 5 extra entries. Please leave a link. And create 5 separate comments in the comment field below!
17. Go to my Post for Vegan, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free Granola. Leave a comment there telling me how you like to eat granola. Make sure you leave a comment back here too telling me you did that.
18. Go to my Oats & Oatmeal Recipes Post and tell me which Recipe you want to make. Leave a comment there and then come back here and leave a comment here telling me you did that.
*If you’ve already made one of my Oats or Oatmeal Recipes and you can provide a link to where you posted about it on your blog, leave the link here and take 5 extra entries. Please leave a link. And create 5 separate comments in the comment field below!
19. Have you ever blogged about Granola Bars or Granola in general? If you can provide me a link to a blog post of yours where you’ve ever talked about Bars, leave the link and Create 5 Separate Entries in the Field Below. (This really should not be hard for the average blogger..haha!)
Winners will be randomly selected. Open to US & Canada.