iPhone – Should I?

I am seriously considering ditching my nearly two-year old Blackberry

…for an iPhone

I have Verizon and was not going to switch to AT & T just so I could get the iPhone because in San Diego, I’ve had much better service for the past 7 years with Verizon than I did with AT & T years ago when I used have them.

But now that Verizon has the iPhone, I am thinking a switch may be in my near future.

I already am a Mac fan:

iMac desktop for the past 3 years

iPod (recent playlist here)

Macbook

I scored a deal on my Macbook, usedGently used for 3 months. Their loss, my gain. Plus,  now I can blog from the hair salon with foils in my hair since I have a notebook.  Priorities, people.

And now I am thinking it’s time for an iPhone.  My New Every Two Years feature with Verizon happens to be coming up on April 5.  I am currently eligible for an upgrade and could get the iPhone now for either $199 or $299 depending on which one I get (16 vs. 32 MB size)  but if I wait until April 5, I will save $50 dollars off those prices.  I guess I’ve waited this long, another month probably won’t kill me in order to save 50 bucks.

From my last post with the No-Bake Oatmeal Raisin Carrot Cake Bites, I am glad you liked the looks of those!

Thanks for telling me if you like oatmeal raisin cookies, carrot cake, and what your perfect dessert bite or ball would have in it.  It gave me a few jumping off places for recipes I could create that you all may like.  I aim to please.

Dessert: If the No Bake Oatmeal Raisin Carrot Cake Bites aren’t tempting you, maybe Chocolate Covered Oreo Balls will.

1. Do you have an iPhone?  If yes, give me the things you love about it/pros, and any cons.

The reasons I want one are:

Better web surfing (night and day over Blackberry)

All the cool apps

iTunes and my music always with me

Video chatting

Picture storage and built in camera that’s light years ahead of Blackberry

Touchscreen smartphones seem like the wave of the future.  I feel like it’s time to jump on.

2. Touchscreen.  Do you like it and what was the learning curve?

I fear getting used to the touch screen.  I am lighting fast with my actual Blackberry keys.

Whenever I try touchscreen, I find myself hitting extra keys or touching the wrong key and backspacing like crazy.  I keep my nails fairly short and I still feel like the pad of my fingertip hits the wrong key but I would hope I would get faster and more accurate with typing.  Plus, if you turn the iPhone sideways, the on-screen keyboard does seem fairly large.

Ironically, Scott is the king of new phones.  He had the Verizon Droid phones (not happy, kept breaking or glitching up on him every couple months or so) and he recently got the iPhone.  He likes it but he’s not one to ask.  He likes any new toy.

This is his review and advice:  “Babe, just get it.  I think you’ll like it.”  Ok, that clears it right up for me.

3. Does anyone have an iPhone and not like it.  Or not have one and has no desire to get one, whatsoever i.e. if it was free you’d pass it up type thing.

I have heard of a few people who actually turned their iPhones back in and went back to Blackberry or other Smartphones.   But this doesn’t seem common, at all. Everyone seems to “love” their iPhones.

P.S. If you’re just catching up on posts from the weekend, here are mine since Friday:

Have a great week, everyone!

63 Responses to “iPhone – Should I?”

sophia — February 27, 2011 at 9:34 pm

YES!!!!! I got an iphone and now I don’t know how I managed to survive without it.

I’m sorry, but blackberry sucks!!! So get iphone! Do it! do it! Do it!!!!! :D

Drake Shipway — February 27, 2011 at 9:37 pm

Love that you’re thinking about getting an iPhone! I absolutely love my iPhone! I’m actually already on my third one. I owned the iPhone 3G, then the iPhone 3GS, and now the iPhone 4. The iPhone does absolutely everything, but it also represents it in the most user friendly, simple, and sexy way possible. My favourite features are the camera, retina display (everything on the screen looks too good to be real), keyboard, iPod, and the apps!!

There is only one thing I can say, if you can wait I think you should. The iPhone has an annual update pattern that happens every June at Apple’s World Wide Developer Conference in San Francisco. So if you can wait 4-5 months, you should. But if you absolutely need a new phone as soon as possible, the iPhone 4 is already perfect!

Hopefully I helped! :)

Gina — February 27, 2011 at 9:39 pm

I love my iPhone!! The apps are amazing! Surfing the web is so quick and simple. And I love doing FaceTime with my mom since we don’t see each other often.

SWITCH, I promise it’s worth it :)

Christine (The Raw Project) — February 27, 2011 at 9:40 pm

I have that same Blackberry for work and I truthfully hate it compared to my iPhone, no offense. :-) The scroll button and navigation on it just seem so clunky compared to how fast I can interface with the iPhone’s touchscreen. Plus you just can’t beat the impressive amount of apps for the iPhone, so many games, fitness apps, shopping apps… well, everything!

1. Yes, a 3GS currently and I love it. The pros are the responsive touchscreen, amazing selection of apps and iOS is much faster and well laid out to me thank the BB OS.
    2. Love the screen and there was no learning curve, using it just seems so natural. I much prefer it compared to the cramped, hard-to-read BB buttons.
    3. Everyone I know that has one absolutely loves it.

• Averie (Love Veggies and Yoga) replied: — February 28th, 2011 at 2:57 am

the fact that you make your living in tech, and that you feel the BB is awful compared to iphone and that the learning curve was easy….sold :)

Carrie — February 27, 2011 at 9:45 pm

I used to have a blackberry and in retrospect it doesnt even hold a candle to my droid or my new iphone. i loved my droid but my recent macbook purchase compelled me to buy the new iphone. I am a verizon customer and jumped on it as soon as it came out. I love it because i have a macbook. So simply i say DO IT!
    Love your recipes so much! cant wait to try the No-Bake Oatmeal Raisin Carrot Cake Bites tomorrow! yum!
    I would love to have a Raw (enough) cheesecake ball recipe. just an idea.

Angie — February 27, 2011 at 9:47 pm

Totally buy the iphone!!! you only live once and all the apps on there may help you out with training working out, yoga tips and so much more!

Joy — February 27, 2011 at 9:55 pm

I love my iPhone! And the touchscreen was easy I was worried but the keyboard is so well sPaced there are no worries

Joey — February 27, 2011 at 10:11 pm

The bottom line is that the Blackberry is dead technology. There are 2 major players in the phone industry as far as Operating Systems go: iOS and Android. Windows Phone 7 is a great up and coming OS, but it still needs some minor fixes. I would get an iPhone if you want all of your devices to feel connected and have a much smaller headache at the end of the day.

iOS is very beginner friendly, and you really can’t beat iTunes, especially when you can download any song you want, whenever you want, directly to your phone.

Android has many more phones, which means many more options for you. In theory, you could get a phone that “fits” you much better with Android, but I still don’t like their OS as much.

Final thoughts – No matter what you decide to buy, don’t buy now! The new iPhones are coming out in June or July, so don’t buy last years technology.

Heather @ kissmybroccoli — February 27, 2011 at 10:27 pm

I have the iPhone 4 and I love it! When I got my first one, I did take a little getting used to as far as using the touch screen keyboard, but they have an upgrade now where you can choose to have the keyboard vertical or horizontal…horizontal makes each button a little bigger and thus makes it harder to touch the wrong one!

I love the camera! I’ve been know to put away my point and shoot and break out the iPhone at times, it’s that good!

I don’t know anything about Blackberries, but I really don’t hear many people say negative things about the iPhone that have actually owned one! Do it!

• Averie (Love Veggies and Yoga) replied: — February 28th, 2011 at 2:59 am

this is SUCH good info “I’ve been know to put away my point and shoot and break out the iPhone at times, it’s that good!”–thank you.

and yes the horiz screen/keyboard is gonna be helpful for sure.

Alyssa — February 27, 2011 at 10:42 pm

Making the switch from my Blackberry to my current iPhone (I have the 3GS) was definitely a great decision. Like you, I was lightning fast with my Blackberry texts to the point where I could text without looking, so the touchscreen was definitely an adjustment…but it was truly worth it! Plus, with autocorrect, I think the average time-spent-per-text ends up being around the same–and you get a few laughs out of the random autocorrects it sometimes suggests!

lynn @ the actor's diet — February 27, 2011 at 11:06 pm

i had a blackberry for years while my husband had an iphone. i used to HATE his phone whenever he asked me to use it. but then i bought an iphone 6 months ago, to easily sync with all my mac stuff. since the first day, i was a convert. maybe something about having the phone to myself. you adapt really quickly; and there really is no comparison when it comes to the apps.

Efka — February 27, 2011 at 11:25 pm

I Phone user here too, have the old version. I love it, all those cool appts. But I wont love it is that needs to be charged about once a day v my old Nokia about once a week. Maybe that is my phone though.

Sabine @ thefruitpursuit — February 27, 2011 at 11:38 pm

I have the iPhone 4 and LOVE it. The internet & camera function are stellar. what I dont like is sometimes yu lose connection during calling haha.

• Averie (Love Veggies and Yoga) replied: — February 28th, 2011 at 3:00 am

connection/service issues…that why i cant hang w/ AT&T in So Cal. Verizon here is better IMO. So hopefully i wont have too many call drops.

• Sabine @ thefruitpursuit replied: — February 28th, 2011 at 3:04 am

oh but it’s not the connection/carrier! It’s the design of the iPhone haha! haven;t heard the horror stories? I think it’s actually not TOO bad but yeah I’ve had multiple occasions where it happened

Anne — February 28, 2011 at 12:33 am

Hahaha, Scott’s tech review cracks me up, in just like my man’s :-) – I’ll definitely be reading up on these comments (have no Iphone yet either!) but right now I’m heading off for work and later a really, really interesting hospital appointment :-). (No, I’m not preggo :-))

babycakes — February 28, 2011 at 4:32 am

LOVE my iphone. Definitely get it :)

Cameo — February 28, 2011 at 4:37 am

I switched from BB to iphone a couple years ago. At first I missed my BB because of the keypad, but everything else about the iphone is so great that I soon made peace with the touch screen pad. The sound quality is meh – but it’s not sooo bad that I want to ditch the phone. Sadly, I am on AT&T and that is THE only thing I don’t like about it. AT&T bites. I want to switch to Verizon but it just seems like a chore. If you are a Mac girl, you will adore an iphone.

Heather (Where's the Beach) — February 28, 2011 at 5:38 am

We have the Android and both really like it so I can’t say anything about the iPhone. Obviously people like them!!! I think since you have your Mac then an iPhone would probably be the better choice for you.

Kristine — February 28, 2011 at 5:39 am

I say go for it!! I want one too :0(

Anna @ Newlywed, Newly Veg — February 28, 2011 at 5:42 am

Love, love, love my i-phone. Like, would marry it if I weren’t already married. :-)

Madeline - Greens and Jeans — February 28, 2011 at 5:46 am

I have a blackberry for work and an iphone for life and I really don’t know what I’d do without my iphone! It does everything SO much quicker and easier than my blackberry!

Jolene (www.everydayfoodie.ca) — February 28, 2011 at 5:54 am

I don’t have a blackberry or an iphone, and I don’t want either. I just have a regular phone that slides so I can have a full key pad. That is all I need for now.

My hubby had a blackberry, but then got an iphone, and much prefers it.

Holly @ Couch Potato Athlete — February 28, 2011 at 6:14 am

I still love my blackberry so I doubt I’d ever switch. Jason has an android phone which he absolutely loves and although he didn’t think he’d like the touch screen he likes it very much. Worst case scenario, you get the iphone and don’t like it — I’m sure you’d have no problem selling it and going back to a blackberry.

Anyone I know with an iphone loves it!

Tracey @ I'm not Superhuman — February 28, 2011 at 6:42 am

I was hesitant at first but now you’d have to pry my iPhone out of my cold, dead hands. Seriously, anything Blackberry can do, the iPhones does about 50 times better. The e-mail alone is easier to read and more like reading your e-mails online. Blackberry’s browser is a joke, but the iPhone’s browser is Safari and easy to navigate. I love the calendar and the apps.

Aside from all that, it’s just easier to use. I mean, I tried to use someone’s new Android phone and I couldn’t find where everything was. With the iPhone, it’s so simple.

As for the touch screen. It took maybe a week or so to get the hang of it, more to get fast. Now the Blackberry keys feel so small!

simi — February 28, 2011 at 6:44 am

I used to be a die hard blackberry fan, hated the iPhone and all the hype. Well, when I moved from San Diego I had to get a new phone because T-mobile sucked out here in Houston so I made the painful switch. Best decision of my life, my phone is glued to me for EVERY reason you can think of. Get the iPhone, you’ll love it 10000x more than any other Apple product! :)

Christina — February 28, 2011 at 7:10 am

No no no no NOOOOOO iPhone!!!! Go with Droid!! Someone said this up there – but Blackberry will be obsolete in a few years so it’s good that you’re thinking about making the change NOW…but go with an andorid phone! And since I’m on Verizon I am going to plug the hell out of the Droid 2 (which is now Droid 2 Global)!

Especially if you’re worried about the keypad, you should get a Droid! I have a Droid 2 and I LOVE mine. This time last year I was toting a Palm Centro, and while the touch screen interface of the iPhone didn’t scare me, the touchscreen keyboard did. It’s one of the top reasons that I’m so glad I went with the Droid. There are seriously so many benefits to android that I can’t possibly list them all, but here are a few things I LOVE about my Droid 2:

1. Typing on it. It has a real keypad that slides out – it’s broad and super easy to use. It also has an on-screen keyboard that functions exactly like the iPhone’s – or you can use Swype, which is a form of predictive text where you “draw” words on the screen by dragging your finger from letter to letter (it’s hard to explain but you can see it on YouTube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRUoWUhcRlE).

2. Everything – and I mean everything – will sync with your Google account because android is a Google OS. Whether you change something on a computer or on your phone, it’s all inter-linked and makes busy lives easier :) And because Google will one day run the world, it’s probably a good idea to get on the boat now!

3. Everything about the Droid 2 is user-friendly and totally customizable to YOU. With an iPhone you can put things on the home-screen, but you can’t decide where to put them – they all just line up automatically. The Droid screen is “drag-and-drop” so you can put icons exactly where you want them. For example, I have social networking widgets on my home-screen (that show my status updates and my friends from fb and twitter), but I also have shortcuts to my Gmail, my alarm clock/stop watch app, an instant messenger, a battery monitor (it shows %), my texts, a memo pad, the web browser, and my Google Calendar (aka my LIFE). And that’s just one of 7 screens. I have another one devoted entirely to media stuff (shortcuts to the music player, camera, camcorder, pictures, my kindle app, etc) one for games (sudoku, solitare), another for the “switches” that turn certain fun things like WiFi, GPS, and Bluetooth on and off (no annoying searching through menus! Yay!!), and then I have other icons organized on the others. In short…I love that my Droid 2 is MY Droid 2. It is dead easy to navigate straight out of the box, and the fact that you can personalize it makes it even easier to navigate.

3. The apps. Oh goodness the apps. I love love love playing around in the Marketplace to see what I can find to have fun with. Android phones are every bit as easy to use as the iPhone, but there are no developer restrictions like there are with the iPhone. There may “be an app for that” with iPhone, but they are not free…the android platform allows developers to create apps and provide them for free, and the marketplace is monitored so you don’t get ripped off. This also makes it FUN and STRESS FREE to play around with different apps to find the one that fits you best for any specific task without worrying about paying for something you won’t like. And if you really like an app on android you can usually upgrade for special features. Prime example for me? – I love my Droid so much that I plan on having android OS phones for a LONG time so I paid $9.99 to upgrade my Handcent texting app to the lifetime pro version. I LOVED the free app, and now I can backup the app settings AND all of my messages. So if I break my phone or want to upgrade I can take all of my texts with me. What’s not to love there?

Anyways…you can probably tell from this comment-essay that I am a HUGE Droid fan. I tell everyone to go with android and those who do are glad they did…and the others will wish they had once they do make the change ;) I can also say that when I was trying to decide iPhone vs Droid I made the final decision because someone I know who had an iPhone said she wished she had gotten a Droid. And – on top of all that – Saturday I was at the Verizon store (my momma was getting a Xoom – ie the Andorid version of the iPad – AND an android phone!) and a kid came in to return his brand new iPhone4 for a Droid 2 global. He said he hated the iPhone and should have just gone with the Droid from the beginning. So…DroidDroidDroidDroidDroidDroidDroid!

Alright, that’s it! Time to stop being annoying! :D And regardless of what you get (DROID!) have fun with it!

• Christina replied: — February 28th, 2011 at 9:54 am

Ooh, and re: the keyboard, I’m not a fan of the normal touch screen at.all. I love the slide out and it fits who I am, and I’m glad there was no “adjustment” time after I got it (ie getting used to an on screen keyboard). That said…I do really like the Swype function because it makes texting with one hand really easy – and the Droid X and Droid 2 have automatic screen-keyboard rotation so you can use it from any orientation except upside down.

And someone mentioned the camera which I completely left out, but it’s pretty baller as well. Easy point and shoot plus bunch of fun features to play with if you’re so inclined. There is also a removeable micro-SD slot so you won’t ever run out of memory (pictures, music, video, apps…those all need to be stored somewhere!!).

Lol, I really am done now…

Lauren @ChiGalLauren — February 28, 2011 at 7:30 am

I’ve had an iPhone since they first came out and I love it! Love the apps, love the ease of integration with my MacBook, love web browsing, just love it a lot. Before the iPhone I had a palm treo so getting used to the touch screen keyboard was a little difficult at first, but once you get the hang of it, it gets easier-this coming from someone with pretty big fingers! It also does a really good job of autocorrecting/finishing words for you, and that adapts to words that you use regularly.

Beth — February 28, 2011 at 7:50 am

Can’t help you with the iPhone dilemma. I’m probably the only person I know who doesn’t own/use some kid of Mac product. My cell phone is so old, that it doesn’t even have a camera. Phone & text only – and I don’t text. Only Smart Phone I have used is the Blackberry at the paintball field for business purposes.

Katie — February 28, 2011 at 8:02 am

I don’t have anything fancy for my phone. No internet on my phone. It calls people and sends text messages and there is a crappy camera, but that’s it.

I think my new every two thing came up about a year ago and I forgot. I have zero desire to learn a new phone and even less desire to get all these new apps. I feel like I’m already so busy all the time, I want less stuff…not more!

That said, if I were to get a new phone, I’d get the iphone. And if I were to get it, I’m sure I’d sing a different tune right now. Probably why I’m not getting one. :)

Teandra — February 28, 2011 at 8:52 am

Yes get one! I just got mine a few weeks ago with Verizon and I am obsessed with it! It’s F_U_N There are so many apps, it’s addicting. facetime is awesome. the touchscreen is so easy and texting is no problem. Make the switch!

tamara — February 28, 2011 at 8:54 am

iphone 5 comes out in June. If you’ve waited 2 years, you should just wait a few more months! But yes, definitely switch to the Iphone. I figure one of these days, I”ll wake up and mine will have become permanately attached to my hand(lol)

tamara — February 28, 2011 at 8:58 am

Also, get mobile me! It syncs your contacts, mail, calender and notes between your phone and your two macs…plus you can use it to locate your phone, remote lock or wipe it(should it get stolen) and you can store files to mobile me’s idisk retreivable from any computer(just log into your mobile me account, though on your macs there’s an idisk icon under devices where you can instantly access stuff in it. For example, I needed a file from my imac so I called hubby and he dropped it into the idisk and I pulled it up on my macbook…sweet!). I use it when I need to send a large file to someone and it’s too large for email. Just upload it to mobile me and then send them a link where they can access it.

• Averie (Love Veggies and Yoga) replied: — February 28th, 2011 at 12:21 pm

I had no idea what the mobile me feature even did…now i do! So thank you for this info!!! Will come in handy one day for sure!

Stephanie @ Thorns Have Roses — February 28, 2011 at 9:21 am

I haven’t found a reason to have either. I still have an old flip phone razor. I am always near a computer (for the most part) and when I’m not…it’s usually intentional. I am a minimalist and although I’ll shell out money for a nice camera to capture moments…I just don’t need to spend the dough on a techy phone. Never say never though. :)

Kristina — February 28, 2011 at 9:25 am

Ugh I would die without my iPhone (ok, no I wouldnt’), but I made the switch from a Blackberry over a year ago and haven’t looked back! I was worried about the keyboard to touch screen adjustment as well, but after a week or so you’re fine. I still have my autocorrect blunders like everyone else does, but they make for a good laugh sometimes! I only have the iPhone 3g, and would like the 4, but I’ve only had mine for a year and can’t see myself upgrading this soon for only a few more features that my phone doesn’t have. The apps are really awesome, the email app is great, and the internet browser on it looks great and works SO (really huge emphasis on the so) much better than on a Blackberry internet browser. The one thing that I wish that iPhones have that Blackberrys do are BBM and a little message indicator light, which I have clearly been able to live without for this long so I think I’ll be fine ;) I say do it!

Kenzie @ KHolistic — February 28, 2011 at 9:25 am

I love my iphone. It’s fast, I can type well and going from a flip phone to an iphone i adjusted really quickly. Go for it!!

Shady — February 28, 2011 at 10:01 am

A lot of people I’ve met that have switched from a BB to an iPhone don’t like them, mainly because the touch screen is terrible to use and does constantly make mistakes. iPhone’s are really more ‘all-arounders’ so if your looking for something that does a bit of everything it’s perfect. I love my blackberry and would not give it up for an iPhone if someone tried to give me one for free. Even though it’s currently cracked and being held together with packing tape (I’m klassy like that)

Nichole (Flirting with Food, Fitness & Fashion) — February 28, 2011 at 10:18 am

I had an unlocked iphone with tmobile over a year ago but I couldn’t get the regular updates so I sold it and went back to my blackberry. I then bought the HTC HD2 and HATED it, and from what I heard Windows phones are very hard to use, it froze it was hard to navigate etc.. Went back to the blackberry. Just recently (1 month ago) purchased the TMobile My Touch 4G & it is great, don’t miss the blackberry at all. This phone has it all and is compared with the iphone… you should get the iphone, you will get used to the touch screen and it is very easy to use, you will love the apps and all the cool stuff it can do that blackberry cant!!

Christin@purplebirdblog — February 28, 2011 at 10:59 am

I love my T-Mobile Droid (the MyTouch). I think I’d have an iPhone if I were on AT&T though. I’ve been with T-Mobile for almost 11 years and I love them, so I totally get not switching just for the sake of an iPhone! :) I think you should do it though… everyone I know with an iPhone loves it!

Lauren @ Hungry Dancer — February 28, 2011 at 11:16 am

I have had an Iphone for a couple years now and I LOVE it!!! I was a blackberry girl before Iphone, and iphone kicks blackberry’s a**!! Get the iphone, you will never regret it

Naomi(onefitfoodie) — February 28, 2011 at 11:27 am

i switched over and LOVE IT!!!!i would never go back to the bberry…the iphone ROCKS!

bitt — February 28, 2011 at 2:04 pm

Interesting your next post was about saving money. I think one of the major ways people waste money is on technology they could live without: new phones, multiple TVs, gadgets galore.

I am eligible for an upgrade in a few months too. I always wait until I am eligible because it takes me forever to learn a new phone. And to save $.

healthy fastfood — February 28, 2011 at 2:56 pm

Great post and great pictures. I need to take a day off and do some baking. Thanks for good advice about money. I never worry about money even if I think maybe I should do that now, you see I have just read “The Attractor Factor” by Joe Vitale. The Law of Attraction is a great law and so far it has worked for me.
    My motto is “be yourself and be happy, never stop dreaming!”
    Kristin

Maryea {Happy Healthy Mama} — February 28, 2011 at 3:44 pm

DO IT!!! I recently switched (I have Verizon, too) and am so happy I did. You will love it.

J3nn (Jenn's Menu and Lifestyle Blog) — February 28, 2011 at 5:32 pm

We had an iPhone and barely used it because we don’t use cell phones much in general. I liked it, though. We share an Android HTC now, it’s ok. iPhones are better, IMO. I LOOOOOVE my iPad, which is like a giant iPhone, so basically if I used a cell phone more, I’d probably love the iPhone just as much. :)

mi-an dela cruz — February 28, 2011 at 6:57 pm

DEF GET AN IPHONE!!! YOUR LIFE WILL BE SO MUCH EASIER!! :)
    IT’S SERIOUSLY THE PERFECT PHONE. ESP WITH YOU HAVING VERIZON, YOUR SIGNAL WILL BE AWESOME!! GIIT IIT!!!

Marcia @Frugal Healthy Simple — February 28, 2011 at 7:28 pm

I am a dinosaur with a pre-paid, 25 cents a minute, flip open cell phone that costs about $100 a year to operate, and even then, most of my minutes expire. I can’t even text because there’s no way to correct error. My spouse and my boss REALLY want me to get a smart phone – spouse because he wants one too, boss so that he can shorten that leash.

fangzhou — February 28, 2011 at 8:41 pm

video converter for Windows Phone 7, BlackBerry,Nokia,Motorola Droid and Nexus One users.

Krista — March 1, 2011 at 8:38 am

I have an HTC Hero which I really like! But if I had to choose between the blackberry or iphone, I’d go iphone ALL the way!! My brother and sister have had nothing but trouble with their crackberries….

Cole — March 1, 2011 at 1:50 pm

We actually just switched to At&T because my boyfriend wanted the new Iphone. I had a blackberry curve as well and was very reluctant to trade it in! So I ended up getting the new Blackberry tough phone that also has a full keyboard that slides out and ended up trading it in for the Iphone 4 after a week. I lloved loved my Blackberry, and the keyboard for texting was phenomenal but the appeal of having everything I own work together, i.e. mac and also all the applications made me switch. I was worried about the touch screen as well but the ease is actually really surprising. You should check one out at the store! Good luck

jane — March 1, 2011 at 9:46 pm

Thank you for your blog has inspired me, maybe I am I will often visit your blog, and if you need information about babies please visit this website; http://www.nurserynight-lights.com

Los Angeles Web Design — March 4, 2011 at 11:33 am

I was always using Verizon as a phone service so I couldn’t have gotten the iPhone, unless i switched over which I didn’t really want to do, but now that the iPhone is in Verizon now as well, I am really excited. I have got a new phone recently so I don’t have an upgrade available unfortunately, but as soon as I do, I am jumping on the iPhone.