Awards, Tidbits, & Trivia
I have been given a few awards lately so I thought today it would be fun to post a few facts.
I am supposed to share 3 Things that I Like:
1. I like sunshine, blue skies, warm weather, and the ocean. They make me happy and I could never imagine living anywhere but San Diego. Or Aruba.
2. I like all the friends I’ve met through blogging. It’s amazing how blogging has changed my life in so many wonderful ways!
3. I like chocolate. I like peanut butter. But I am really liking No Bake White Chocolate & Mango Cookie Dough Bites lately.
I am supposed to share 7 Things About Myself:
1. I get whistled at, catcalled at, or honked at at least once per day. This, along with calling me “an amazon” because I am quite tall, absolutely repulse me.
2. I want to go to India. I want to see the good, the bad, and everything in between. It is a pilgrimage I will take one day because that is where my yoga, my heart, my soul, and my consciousness will grow.
4. I’ve thought about writing a book about my life. The things I have seen, done, and experienced. It would not be a cookbook. There are already plenty of cookbooks out there. Not sure I could add anything “new” to the world of food, recipes, and cookbooks. I do feel, however, that my life story is unique and sometimes have thought about documenting it. But writing a book is dauntingand it may happen one day. It may not. You never know.
5. I’ve thought about adding to my tattoo. It may happen one day. It may not. You never know.
6. I hate loud talkers. Along those lines, bad breath, nose and ear hair, and unibrows are also dealbreakers.
7. I love photography!
I am glad that you enjoyed my last post about Food Styling: Props, Books, & Photo Quality. It was fun to hear how much you do or don’t care about photo quality. For some of you, you’re really into making your pictures look as amazing as possible and for others, you try, but you don’t care too much. Snap it, and forget about it type thing.
I loved hearing where you buy cute dishes, props, tablecloths, kitchen tools and such, too. And yesterday, I kinda went on another blog-related shopfest, too. Cheap thrills, baby. For $30 bucks, I can buy so much and get so happy and excited about it!
Maybe dessert excites you like it does me. No Bake Vegan Rum Cake Balls are exciting. Any dessert with rum in it would have to be, right?
1. Do you enjoy reading random factoids and trivia about a blog author?
I do! It helps me “get to know” them better and in a more behind-the-scenes type way.
Also, I am passing along the awards to anyone who wants to post about them on their blog. They are yours for the taking, enjoy! Some of us daily or multiple-times-per-day bloggers need to mix it up every now with something different and fun.
2. Tell me something you Like or something About Yourself!
3. How’s the weather in your area? And did you workout today?
I will be going for a glorious run outside. It’s supposed to be in the low 80s and perfectly sunny on Thursday. Good thing I quit the gym and can savor the sunshine and fresh air!
Enjoy your day!