I had a busy day. Kidding.
I took Skylar to the beach while Scott
fiddled around on his computer attempted to work.
We had a nice tine walking on the beach and building sandcastles and walking on the pier.
1. What is your mom’s best friend’s name? She has two best friends, both named Kathy.
2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? Inner thigh, up high.
3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? A priest at the Catholic university I went to, who I’m sure was probably gay. Either way, he was totally off limits.
4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater? Hasn’t everyone?
5. What body part do you wash first? armpits!
6. Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms? No, I’m tall and don’t enjoy the quad workout. I’ll just sit and get germs on me. Thus far, I’ve lived.
7. What is the strangest talent you have? I’m psychic.
8. Do you have an innie or outie? Innie.
9. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? In urban San Diego, one better get familiar with parallel parking, in a hurry.
10. What shoe do you put on first? Left.
11. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? No.
12. If you had to choose to never wash your bed sheets again or never wash your towel again, which would you rather not wash? Towel. Bed sheets are disgusting to me after about a week, max. Just get the hospital corners tight, please.
13. What was your childhood nickname? I didn’t have any.
14. When was the last time you played air guitar? Never.
15. Have you ever bitten your toenails? Gross, no!
16. How do you eat your cookie? I break off the edges and eat those first and then am left with the soft center. Mmm!
Peanut Butter Caramel Chocolate Chip cookies (vegan and GF) anyone?
17. When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt? Huh?
18. Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others. Floss my teeth. I don’t care to see anyone else’s salad pieces coming out from between their teeth, so I refrain from flossing until I’m alone as well. I see people floss in their cars and trust me, I’m not one of them.
19. How often do you clean your ears? After every shower I gently wipe the insides of my ear with a Kleenex and then a Q-Tip. Super gently and not deep. Just enough to remove the water.
20. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? Scrunch.
21. Do you have any strange phobias? Birds! And other animals, too!
Apparently there’s no #22.
23. Do you freak out when you feel a sneeze coming on when you’re driving? No.
Quiz is over!
From my last post with the Taste of the Tropics Smoothie, glad it looked good.
1. How’s your week been? Anything new, exciting, or any plans coming up?
I have a blogger meetup tomorrow in Aruba. Yes!
And of course, just being here has been wonderful! I even re-decorated.
Thank you to my new Canadian friend who bid on these and for your donation to Tina’s charity!
2. Time for your turn to take the Quiz. Pick a few and rattle off your answers in the comments or re-post on your blog.
Enjoy your evening!
P.S. I’m glad you’re all excited about the $50 Giveaway. It ends Friday so get your entries in now.