Efficiency & New Technology

I love being productive and efficient.  It’s my middle name. When I waste time or things are going slower than I would have hoped, I get antsy!  Except, of course, when I’m in Aruba.  Here, I expect things to take twice as long such as:

service in restaurants is not what we find in the U.S. but that’s fine.

simple banking errands take much longer than you’d expect but that’s ok when you’re on vacation.

wondering what produce will be on the store shelves or if they will have things I like is always a good question.

Thankfully I was able to make plenty of cold salads, munch on raw veggies and make an Apple Glazed Vegetable & Edamame Stir fry with what I found here.

I’s Aruba and I’ve been on vacation.

I don’t have to be going in fifth gear all the time and a little go-with-the-flow attitude is a good thing.

However, I’m heading back home to San Diego soon and when I’m at home, efficiency and productivity is mandatory.

Two things I plan to do when I get home:

1. Buy a new iMac desktop.

As I mentioned, my computer has the Pinwheel of Death that spins and spins and I just can’t take it.  Heather and I were tweeting about beach ballin’, aka Pinwheel of Death, just yesterday.

My computer freezes, wants to restart Firefox and wants to send a “crash report”.  I lose so much time just waiting for my computer to respond.

Oh yes, “Application Not Responding. Force Quit” is another favorite.  It’s to be expected with a nearly 4 year old stuffed full machine.

Running Lightroom 3 (which I adore!) is such a resource hog, too, that I just have to have a machine with the resources to handle what I need to do.

Photography is a major priority in my life and I have to have a computer that’s reliable enough to handle photo editing.

The machines I am thinking of are here: 27 inch monitors + 8 GB memory

Those choices are all “more machine” than it appears that Apple sells from their site “off the rack”.

Any thoughts or opinions on computers?

2. The iMac choices from B & H Photo all come with Parallels Software so I can run Windows Live Writer on them.

I am not interested in Ecto or any of the other “blogging software platforms”.

I need Windows Live Writer based on everything I’ve heard.

Any thoughts or opinions on using WLW?

From my last post about Healthifying Desserts & Beans in Desserts, I’m glad to hear that I’m not the only person who has been a bit skeptical about putting beans in desserts!  However, many of you told me you have successfully incorporated garbanzo beans into many desserts and have loved the outcome.

The reviews, however, about black beans in brownies were not as positive.  Many of you told me that was a kitchen fail.  Good feedback.

Also, wonderful comments about if you care about healthifying desserts or not.  Sometimes, I think that healthy desserts can be awesome and taste just as amazingly decadent as “regular” desserts.  Taste is my final goal.  Must be amazing, period. And I don’t care what it took to get to the amazing point.

1. Do you have a Mac? Talk to me about what you have, if you love it, what you’d buy next?

I have my iMac desktop

and my MacBook.  Nice, but not a power beast.

For my main at-home computer and needs I must have: speed, power, and a big screen.  And did I mention speed.  Back to that efficiency principle.

2. Do you blog with Windows Live Writer?

Tell me how much you love it and that it changed your life and the way you blog.  Go ahead because from everything I’ve heard, it did and does.

I blog from WordPress’ own platform and it’s like a step back in time to an Atari computer with how slow and cumbersome it is.

3.  Do you crave efficiency & productivity?

I sure do!

I am a yogi and yes, being mellow and going with the flow is all well and good but when it comes to some things, such as technology, I am all about efficiency!

Blogging twice a day is a time commitment; I need my machine to keep up with my needs and demands so that I am doing more living life and less sitting at my chair waiting for the Pinwheel of Death to stop!

4. Do you have any pieces of technology, tech gagdets, iPhones, etc. that you just adore?

I do love my iPhone far more than my Blackberry, that’s for sure.   Which is why even though it was stolen 3 weeks after I had it, I paid big money to replace it rather than reverting back and using my old Blackberry.

Have a great evening!

65 Responses to “Efficiency & New Technology”

Kristina @ spabettie — June 1, 2011 at 2:11 pm

*sigh* beach ballin’. I am a mac girl through and through, and as you know I use WLW via wpn. also, since Jason upgraded my memory recently, beach balls are less. our whole house is mac – from laptops and desktops to our television coming through a mac mini… about 20 minutes ago Jason texted me and said he just bought me a new chrome book, and since it’s cloud there will be NO beach ballin. :) I’m excited to see the crazy new technology, but don’t know if I can leave my mac for most of my daily work? we shall see!

the only “i” thing I don’t have is a phone – I have an android and love it. I still use my palm for the calendar, though, NOTHING comes close to that for me – so user friendly and efficient. and as Jason is an engineer and tech geek, we have some crazy things for our home network – pretty fun.

ha – power beast made me laugh :)

• Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) replied: — June 1st, 2011 at 2:22 pm

I already loved you Kristina, but now I love you more since you said you’re a Mac family! We are too! I was actually having problems with my Macbook Pro a couple of weeks ago with applications crashing like crazy. I took her in to the shop and got rid of something the kids downloaded…she is like new (except that he said she was almost an antique)!

• Kristina @ spabettie replied: — June 1st, 2011 at 2:54 pm

aw! I love you too, Sarena! mac friends unite! :D

• Averie (Love Veggies and Yoga) replied: — June 1st, 2011 at 2:40 pm

wow girl you are HOOKED up! with the macs!

i think you’d love an iphone but you love what you have so even better!

• Kristina @ spabettie replied: — June 1st, 2011 at 2:54 pm

I probably would love the iPhone – I think mine is (sorta?) similar… and I’m mac hooked up? I’m tech geek hooked up! ;)

Jess — June 1, 2011 at 2:16 pm

My parents have a Mac, and it is SO nice. I love it..except it doesn’t have windows live, which I adore :D

Lisa — June 1, 2011 at 2:18 pm

So many things in this post! I have a macbook, and I quite often have way too many things open, and then I decide to edit photos (dumb!)…so everything slows way down, and Force Quit becomes by best friend…or I just hold down the power button until the whole thing shuts down and I restart it.

I WANT/NEED WLW. I also think I need a desktop—I need more power! But I do like to be mobile with my work too. Ideally, I’d have a desktop networked with a really tough and fancy macbook pro…

Unless something crazy happens, that is just on a wish list for now—I have three more trips scheduled this summer, so trusty macbook, iPad, and phone will just have to do the jobs…

I’ll be interested to see what you get!

• Averie (Love Veggies and Yoga) replied: — June 1st, 2011 at 2:41 pm

gonna get a big honkin imac and put WLW on it. i just cant have 2 desktops or a windows machine for blogging AND a mac. it’s just toooo much to organize. ha!

ashley — June 1, 2011 at 2:19 pm

I have a mac laptop that spins the wheel of death , its old . At least 6 years so I rely on my itty bitty windows netbook .
    I edit photos on them however i DO NOT store them on my netbook ( it would be slooooow its so small and has littl ememory ) , i store it on sticks, or in private online albums. My advice regarding slow computer get an external harddrive or two . Store your stuff on there, keep your computers harddrive free !
    I downloaded WLW and I like it but honestly anything is an improvement from Blogger in my opinion . It is basically like blogging in the format of a hotmail /windows email . I ve heard of issues with it tho . Posts , posting before they re scheduled . Posting empty posts etc. I personally have never had any issues.
    As for tech items I love, Im a berry girl. Black berry that is . I love the full keypad ,and as much I love mac , and the prettiness of an iphone I cant get over the touch screen. I want buttons. No , i need buttons lol.

Loved seeing your aruba pics of you and miss skylar . This canadian girl is jealous !

• Averie (Love Veggies and Yoga) replied: — June 1st, 2011 at 2:41 pm

thanks for the WLW info

and i do have some stuff on my ext hard drive but clearly not enough and after 4 yrs my machine is just…OLD! ha! need an overhaul :)

Gina @ Running to the Kitchen — June 1, 2011 at 2:20 pm

Definitely get WLW! I’ve only been blogging for about a month but I installed that on day 2. One day of WP’s platform was enough for me!

Holly @ The Runny Egg — June 1, 2011 at 2:22 pm

Averie you definitely need a new machine — a computer that takes forever is so frustrating! Yikes. You have better things to do than wait around for the machine to work!

And yes, WLW is amazing. I used to use the wordpress site and that sucks so bad. WLW makes everything so easy — adding pictures, resizing pictures, writing, etc everything.

• Averie (Love Veggies and Yoga) replied: — June 1st, 2011 at 2:42 pm

“You have better things to do than wait around for the machine to work!”– YES!!! so frustrating!

and good to know about WLW…thank you for this!! thank you!!

Emily @ One Sweet Vegan — June 1, 2011 at 2:29 pm

I need to get on the WLW bandwagon. And, like I’ve said a million times before, I also need to switch to WP. And, I need a laptop so I can blog while away from home. So many needs! :-)

Heather (Where's the Beach) — June 1, 2011 at 2:46 pm

“When I waste time or things are going slower than I would have hoped, I get antsy! Except, of course, when I’m in Aruba.” Love this and it’s how it should be. I know you also mean that island life is slower in terms of the day-to-day like banking, but maybe we’re all just too high strung daily anyway? I love getting to the beach and leaving all that behind for a while. I have a mac at work and really like it. However, it can be a bit glitchy when trying to connect like a regular PC does.

Sara (The Veggie-Eco Life) — June 1, 2011 at 2:53 pm

First of all, enjoy the rest of your short time in Aruba :)

I’m the only one in my family who doesn’t own a mac :p I think they are great computers, but I’m not getting a new one ’till my old one (Dell) gives up on me. Probably I will buy a mac too then. I’m not such a material girl. I would love an iPod, but on the other hand I think it’s so expensive that I think there are other priorities for me to spend my money.

Kaitlyn — June 1, 2011 at 3:05 pm

I’m in LOVE with my MacBook Pro with i7 processor. I mainly use it for goofing off/word processing/internet browsing for now, but I’m a PhD student in structural biology and soon enough will need all the computing power I can get!

I hate wasting time but I do far too much of it. Long days at school send me straight to my room reading blogs when I get home!

Red Deception — June 1, 2011 at 3:07 pm

I have a new Macbook, and after years of fighting against Windows and its viruses, I am much happier! I will never go back to windows :)

Heidi @ Food Doodles — June 1, 2011 at 3:09 pm

I wonder if you couldn’t clean up(or get someone else) to clean up the computer you have. Our computer was running so horribly slow, and doing all the things you were talking about(especially firefox) so I spent some time totally cleaning it up and now it runs great! It still gets stuck occasionally, but I can deal with it once for a minute while I’m writing a blog post rather than constantly. I do Windows though so I really have no idea what to suggest for you. I do like macs better and I wish we had one but when we bought out house we just bought the cheapest computer we could find. And 6 months later my little boy dumped a cup of water on it and killed it. Then after suffering through using the computer I used in high school my dad bought us a new motherboard(a replacement of the one that was in there before, nothing better) and we’ve been using that ever since. I’m a total geek, I wish I could go and buy a new computer :( I feel so out of place, I’m like the only one in the comment section that doesn’t have awesome stuff, haha.
    Being efficient is so important to me. Nothing worse than working and not getting anything done. If I want to do nothing, I do nothing, but when I’m working I expect to get everything done that I need to get done and fast. It was a bit of an adjustment throwing kids into that and still expecting to get everything done.

• Averie (Love Veggies and Yoga) replied: — June 1st, 2011 at 5:44 pm

Dont feel out of place. We all do what we can, best we can, at the time :)

I have tried cleanup. I just need new.

Picky Nicky — June 1, 2011 at 3:23 pm

Veggies taste even better when you have to go search for them :D Have a fun vacation!

Get Skinny, Go Vegan. — June 1, 2011 at 3:30 pm

I adore all of my “i” stuff. SO dependent on my technology…….
    Aruba looks LOVELY.

Tracy @ Commit to Fit — June 1, 2011 at 3:37 pm

I have a PC and just use the Blogger platform to post. I don’t really have any issues with it, but I have heard that WLW makes blogging that much easier, so I may give it a try!

tamara — June 1, 2011 at 3:46 pm

Every photographer I know uses Mac and my mom works for the art, music and theatre department of a college and they only use Mac. So I’d stay with Mac if I were you, but partition your hard drive and get windows so you can use WLW.

I don’t think WLW will run on parallels…I believe I looked into at one point but it’s one piece of software that doesn’t work and you need full-on windows to run it.

In terms of replacing your Mac, if you really want a lot of processing power and memory, you can buy a mac pro with a cinema display(same display as a 27 inch iMac but obviously the processor/hard drive is not in it).

• Averie (Love Veggies and Yoga) replied: — June 1st, 2011 at 5:45 pm

you can run WLW on parallels but you need to have windows license and running that, too.

i have done all the research, i just need to spend the $$ :)

Christine (The Raw Project) — June 1, 2011 at 4:20 pm

Nice not to be in a hurry on vacation. I hear ya on slow computers, hubby is building a new photo editing/blogging desktop for me that will probably make the lights dim when it’s powered on. :-P Can’t wait because my laptop is starting to gag with all my photo editing.

I’m going with a Windows box because an equivalent powered Mac will cost considerably more and Windows is where my career is now. Plus I can custom design and build a desktop with an insane amount of RAM. :-)

I’ve installed Live Writer, but have not worked with it much. So far it seems to work great with WordPress.

1. Yes, we have a MacBook, but I’m mostly a Windows gal.
    2. Sometimes, but I’m so used to the WP web interface. I’ll probably be playing with it more on the new PC.
    3. Yes because I can’t stand clutter and feeling like things are out of control, I think it really adds stress and has a negative impact on health.
    4. My computers and iPhone, document scanner for bills, and my DSLR of course.

• Averie (Love Veggies and Yoga) replied: — June 1st, 2011 at 5:46 pm

thanks for your info…of all people YOU are the one who knows what’s up!

“Yes because I can’t stand clutter and feeling like things are out of control, I think it really adds stress and has a negative impact on health.”– amen.

“hubby is building a new photo editing/blogging desktop for me that will probably make the lights dim when it’s powered on”–jealous :)

Jess@HealthyExposures — June 1, 2011 at 4:30 pm

Ahhh I am such a Mac girl. Have been for a while, but only just recently was able to afford my own after being stuck with windows and using everyone else’s Macs for the longest time! I have almost the same thing as the very first one on the B&H page you linked to, except I’m pretty sure I just have 4GB RAM, not 8. I’m in love with having a TB hard drive, though. And while I thought the screen was completely unnecessarily huge at first, you will LOVE. IT. for editing. Having a bunch of images up at once, side by side even. And having internet windows side by side.
    Sigh. I’m in love, if you couldn’t tell.
    The only thing is, be prepared to be spoiled. You’ll go use a normal size computer and be complaining it’s too small. Work wants to smack me when I say that, I think :P
    So excited for you!

Caroline @ Out of Liney — June 1, 2011 at 4:31 pm

Hi Averie, love your blog! Totally hear you about computer slowness- it’s my #1 time drain. Lately as I’ve been deleting old photos, my whole system has been moving faster. A new computer, however, would be nice! They’re just so expensive- I feel like I should wait until this thing is wheeling like yours (lol) until I get a new one.

By the way, my black bean brownies were also a fail! Didn’t even bother posting about them.. yuck! I did have a coconut milk and bean desert recently in a Japanese restaurant – it looked like everything was blended together with vanilla bean and frozen, served with lychees and a few other berries. No rival to your banana-avocado ice cream, but delicious in its own way!

• Averie (Love Veggies and Yoga) replied: — June 1st, 2011 at 5:47 pm

thanks for lovin my blog and for lmk your BBBrownies were a fail…and yes, i have tried the photo deleting stuff…4 yrs later, i just need NEW :)

Alex@Spoonful of Sugar Free — June 1, 2011 at 4:35 pm

Ahh my gosh-I am just like you! I need to be productive!!! I hate it when I have to waste time. For example, today I drove 45 minutes to my tennis coach. It rained. we waited around for a while, but it didn’t stop. So…I ran on the treadmill and did some core, but no tennis :( Then I drove back home in the pouring rain-over the bay bridge, there was an accident. I could barely see, and traffic was backed up. It took me an hour to get home. That’s about 3 hours of wasted time today. BLEH!!!!

And I love my mac laptop, but I think it is time to get a new one, too. The keyboard is getting a bit wacky.

Lauren — June 1, 2011 at 5:22 pm

Wait, you are still in Aruba?!?!?! Oh my gosh, I feel like a complete ditz but I think I just realized this! LoL, I just thought you were posting pictures from your vacation all this time. Wow, I’m so lame! LoL

Holly @ Pink Runner — June 1, 2011 at 5:23 pm

I also have a macbook and tried Ecto for a few days… until I would post and find that it deleted half of my writing. I’m just using wordpress for now, but I would really like to try something better!

• Averie (Love Veggies and Yoga) replied: — June 1st, 2011 at 5:48 pm

ive tried it 3 times
      twice it ate a post
      and once it published something it wasnt supposed to

not an ecto fan either!

Naomi(onefitfoodie) — June 1, 2011 at 5:43 pm

oh yes i love being efficient and productiive!!! sometimes i do love doing nothing and just going with the flow but for themost part I am so the type that loves knowing what I am doing next and big on scheduling! I know I am such a dork but it works for me!

I have a macbook pro laptop and love it!

Faith — June 1, 2011 at 6:08 pm

That beach is stunning! I’m the same way, I feel like I always need to be busy/productive…but you’re so right, vacations are all about slowing down and relaxing…hope you’re having an amazing time!

Leanne @ Healthful Pursuit — June 1, 2011 at 6:19 pm

I use whatever computer I can get my hands on. I’m not too good with caring for my electronics, so I get hand-me-downs from Kevin. It works better that way I think haha. Is it bad that I’ve never heard of this Windows Live Writer that you speak of? Wiki’ing it now…

cathy — June 1, 2011 at 6:25 pm

i like to think that i am a queen of organization and efficiency, so i totally get you on that. sadly, i am NOT a techie, so i cannot help at all with computer questions. i WANT to get windows live writer, but who knows when that will happen!
    does sound like you def need a new system at home…hope you get some helpful tips!
    wah, i don’t want you to leave aruba! i love these posts! :)

Get Skinny, Go Vegan. — June 1, 2011 at 6:50 pm

Love my iPad!!!!

kate — June 1, 2011 at 6:51 pm

I dont know too much about macs other than the fact that I need to dump my pc and get one… I love how your responses are blue how do you do that?

candice — June 1, 2011 at 7:10 pm

Nothing is more frustrating then a computer that doesn’t work.. I have no patience when it comes to pictures downloading slow. or running out of memory!
    I have been thinking about getting a mac but the hubs is a total pc guy. I’m thinking we need to go hang out in the apple store for awhile to convert him.

sophia — June 1, 2011 at 8:19 pm

As you know, I use VMWare Fusion just for WLW. I can’t live without it, though WLW has failed me a few times. Like one time it just suddenly disappeared or froze up and crashed.
    As an Apple fan, I look down on other computer that are not Mac. hee hee. Mac is just superior! Except when it comes to blogging platforms.

• Averie (Love Veggies and Yoga) replied: — June 1st, 2011 at 9:26 pm

Thanks for lmk it DOES fail….that it does have it’s moments but that you still love it anyway.

“Mac is just superior! Except when it comes to blogging platforms.” – YES. and sadly, yes. Wish they would get with the times!

Katie — June 1, 2011 at 8:47 pm

I use a MacBook Pro, pimped out. I have a large external monitor and wireless keyboard that makes it desktop-ish when I am at home, but otherwise its a laptop (like right now). You know I love ecto, so I won’t even go into it, but whatever you do, STOP using the WP platform. I really can’t believe you are still doing that!!!

Efficiency is my middle name. I think it annoys a lot of people. Oh well. ;)

• Averie (Love Veggies and Yoga) replied: — June 1st, 2011 at 9:27 pm

“large external monitor and wireless keyboard that makes it desktop-ish when I am at home,”– Scott uses his MB Pro that very same way.

“I really can’t believe you are still doing that!!!”— umm me neither!

Heather Eats Almond Butter — June 1, 2011 at 9:10 pm

I have a macbook. Love it but would love something a bit more powerful. OK, a lot more powerful, and I would love to blog with WLW as I hear it’s THE BEST. I currently use Ecto and it’s fine. Much quicker than blogging through WordPress since I can just drop and drag the photos.

I hate the wheel of death. Seriously wanted to throw my computer out the window today at one point. Total Office Space moment. :)

• Averie (Love Veggies and Yoga) replied: — June 1st, 2011 at 9:29 pm

the fact that you use Ecto and like it says a lot..ok, cool. I wish I liked it. It has failed me 3x and I just refuse to even try it again! haa!

and hate to tell you but….you will find that as you run big programs like PS Elements or LR 3 or any of the photo editing software, and then add more pics to your ‘puter…that the beach ballin will just get worse and worse and worse…

where youre at today….is the best.
      it will just.get.worse with the workhorse software now. yep. sad but true.

char @ char on a mission — June 1, 2011 at 9:11 pm

I have a macbook pro and my hubby has my old macbook. We’re still blackberry phone users…but might make the switch to iphone once our contract is up next March! I’d love to get the desktop mac once it’s manageable for us and even an ipad. I love mac!!!

JulieD — June 1, 2011 at 9:19 pm

I love my MacBook but noticed it was slowing down considerably and saw that I was coming very close to taking up most of the hard drive space. Once I moved a lot of my photos and videos to external hard drives, I found that helped a lot!

• Averie (Love Veggies and Yoga) replied: — June 1st, 2011 at 9:30 pm

I have a lot moved onto ext hard drives but apparently not enough…ha!

I just need a new machine…mine’s a dinosaur :)

• JulieD replied: — June 1st, 2011 at 9:34 pm

Have fun! I always have fun getting a new machine. Do check out this page out before buying: http://buyersguide.macrumors.com/ It’s great, they tell you when they think a refresh of a product is going to happen. They project whether you should wait or buy. Hope it helps!

• Averie (Love Veggies and Yoga) replied: — June 1st, 2011 at 11:44 pm

that site rocks! was just there “learning”, aka wasting time reading way too much :)

Moni'sMeals — June 1, 2011 at 9:44 pm

I know what you mean…ants in my pants! It is good to Have to slow down though sometimes. Good prespective. :) I also have efficient as a middle name.

I too need to figure out the next step with a computer…I think I will be entering the world of MAC. :)

Jolene (www.everydayfoodie.ca) — June 1, 2011 at 10:07 pm

I am very good at being efficient and productive when something HAS to get done (homework, house cleaning, cooking for a party, etc), but when I have nothing that I HAVE to do … I don’t do much of anything :-)

I have a macbook, and also a Compaq laptop, and a PC desktop. I like them all for different things, but don’t know much about any of them!

Lindsay — June 2, 2011 at 1:14 am

I’m a MAC girl through and through. I converted about 4 years ago when I started getting more involved in graphic design in my family’s business. I love love LOVE my MAC and will never go back :) Currently I use an iMAC at work and a Macbook Pro laptop at home. I love the flexibility the laptop gives me for travel but you can’t beat the monitor size and storage space of the large iMacs.
    I’m currently taking a class online for PC software programs for business school and I HATE it because I’m so used to my MAC. lol pathetic I suppose ;)
    Light room and photoshop are my fav. programs for editing photos and blogging but I haven’t heard a lot about windows live writer… tell us more! :)

Gina @ Running to the Kitchen — June 2, 2011 at 6:20 am

Beautiful pictures! I don’t know how anyone could get bored with beach pitcures like these. I’ve just enjoyed living vicariously through your trip. Every little girl should have a hair braiding experience at the beach :)

Beth — June 2, 2011 at 7:03 am

Going with the flow is key while on vacation. Especially when in the Caribbean :)

Mac: Did you look into getting additional / upgrade memory? If you do buy a new machine (no matter if Mac or PC) make sure it has LOTS of memory. Applications these days are memory hogs.

Amber K — June 2, 2011 at 8:25 am

I always used Macs in school, but have always been a PC girl at home. I haven’t even touched a Mac in about 10 years! I am totally jealous of those with iPhones or other fun electronic toys. I’m still using a phone that can call and text and….that’s it. Anything better costs $$!

Katelyn (new kid on the vegan block) — June 2, 2011 at 10:39 am

I have an apple that is in fact, a lemon. Since I got my macbook in Sept 2007, I’ve been through THREE harddrives, and FOUR keyboards!!! The keyboard cracks and holes develop, so I have to get it replaced. My warranty ran out last September and now it’s with a hope and a prayer I turn it on everyday…even still, I do love it and will definitely buy another macbook when it’s time!

Krista — June 3, 2011 at 7:42 am

I love WLW. It saves me HUGE amounts of time when I blog….which hasn’t been much lately. :( If I had the balls to install it on my work computer I would. Then I would be able to blog more. Says alot about how busy I am at work, right? ;)

Jill Batson@outlets — June 3, 2011 at 11:24 am

I see every one talking about their fancy computers/laptops when I’m still using an Acer :( but i keep it running well by deleting old temp internet files and what not. Just wanted to say I love your blog site it’s wonderful… Jill the designer signing off–http;//www.cheapguccishoes.moonfruit.com ps I will tell all my FB friends about your site :)