I feel fall in the air. And I don’t really like it.
I was out running errands yesterday and although it’s sunny, crisp, and what many people would consider “perfect weather” here in San Diego, i.e. 72F, sunny, ever so slight breeze, no clouds, no bugs, for me, I wish it were warmer.
It honestly never felt like summer to me this year. I turned on the A/C one time for an hour in our other house, and other than that, haven’t needed it.
I wish I was sweating buckets here
But Fall is in the air here whether I like it or not.
I am praying for some of the hot days we usually get here in September and October, usually hotter than it was all summer. Fingers crossed for those!
In the meantime, let’s talk Friday Favorites.
In no particular order, here are some of my Favorites:
It may be silly walking around taking pictures of what I’m up to during the day and then posting a couple of them to IG but no sillier than blog posts, Facebook updates, Tweets, or any other social media. It’s all pretty silly, but some of it I like better than others.
You don’t even need an iPhone to play along. Check this out.
2. I am still in lust
Thanks, Kitchen Aid, for making me *this close* to relieving myself of some cashola. Thanks a lot.
3. Another favorite are my Nike Air Vomero shoes
I just re-buy them when I grind the heels down and rip through the toes. No one ever said running was easy on shoes.
Some color palettes I like better than others. Not really a fan of the red/gray but I’m sure by my next pair, I’ll like the colors they have out better.
4. After a run, a favorite includes having a White Chocolate Vanilla Marshmallow Cake Bar
5. This chutney. A total favorite.
If you don’t want to dip your cucumbers, broccoli, or zucchini sticks in it; put it on top of salads or edamame, you could always just eat it with a spoon. Call me crazy but I do. That sweet heat is addicting!
Ok, make tofu with it.
6. I am never without this stevia. On Fridays or any other day. A big time fave for me.
Use iHerb.com (code AVE630) to save $5 off your order of stevia, supplements, nooch, or tons of other things you just “have to have”.
7. My Google Reader. I have a love-hate relationship with it but it helps keep my 250 or so nearest and dearest friends and their blogs somewhat organized. Without it, I’d be a total mess! That, or have tons more time to do things away from my desk. <– but that’s a whole other conversation.
8. Skylar smiling and dancing is always a fave
9. Frozen grapes = one of my fave snacks lately
10. Self explanatory favorite: Fudgy Nutella Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting
From my last post, Veggies & Pictures, many of you have made online photo books before it sounds like. I want to make another one! And thanks for filling me in on if you’re a canned, frozen, or fresh person.
1. What are your Friday Favorites? Or anything that you’ve been loving lately?
2. Weekend plans?
I’m working, hopefully doing a little relaxing cooking or baking, maybe taking some pictures, and will be spending time with my #1 fave person: Skylar!