Ooh La La
A few things have made me say Ooh La La this weekend:
1. These ingredients
And the resulting dough and finished product was Ooh La La worthy.
2. My friend who sells jewelry hooked me up with this bracelet. Because I’ve already been asked, all the things she sells are one-of-a-kind. Or let me rephrase that, she only has one of each item that she sells and so I don’t have a shopping source for this.
It’s pleather <–plastic leather and it’s super soft and comfortable with snap closures on the underside.
I hate rigid bracelets. They hurt my wrists and the clinky-clanky jingling sounds stacks of metal bracelets make is like people who whistle: my ears beg both clinky bracelets and whistlers for mercy. And silence.
But this bracelet is an ooh la la. No clinking and it’s comfy.
3. The beautiful San Diego weather
Most people in town for Blog Her ’11 are surprised when it’s 74F, sunny, breezy, and at night downright chilly downtown because of the bays and marinas and ocean. As Kath said, it feels like October here!
4. I love popcorn and ooh la la over my near daily bowls of it.
I love mindless TV shows and my DVR. What can I say other than ooh la la!
6. And from my last post and my very Big Week
I am hoping that life may get a little calmer this week. Maybe.
1. Best thing you’ve eaten or done so far this weekend?
2. What’s made you say Ooh La La lately?
See you later with a fabulous dessert recipe. I don’t throw the F word around casually, either.