Winning Combo

I was excited to recently find these Pillsbury Sweet Moments Raspberry Cheesecake Bite-Size Brownies and Caramel Cheesecake Bite-Size Brownies waiting for me.

I love happy surprises waiting on my doorstep.

Yum!

This image sourced from the Pillsbury site

These bites are a winning combination in my book:

Let’s count the ways

I love cheesecake

Raw Vegan Cheesecake (No Bake & GF)

I love caramel anything

From Raw Vegan Caramels

And stuffed with nut butter

to Dark Rum Caramel Sauce

And I love brownies

Fudgy Nutella Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting

I love Chocolate Recipes in general

Such as Chocolate Macaroons (Vegan, GF, raw or oven-friendly)

Or Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

So it’s no surprise these hit the spot.

Thanks, Pillsbury for the Sweet Moments.

Sweet Moments Coupon

And I didn’t have to bake or make anything.  Just tear open a bag and dive in.

Not to be confused with my last post, where I have been baking

What have you been made lately that’s good?

1. What are your favorite flavor combinations?

Chocolate + Caramel

or

Chocolate + Peanut Butter

No Bake Nutella & Peanut Butter Graham Bars with Chocolate Frosting

are two fave combos for me.

2. Have you tried any fun new products or awesome foods lately that you’re just dying to talk about?

Spill the juicy info.

41 Responses to “Winning Combo”

Kristin @ STUFT Mama — August 24, 2011 at 12:52 am

Peanut butter and chocolate!!!!!!! Yikes! By far my favorite. I must go to bed because your pictures are making me hungry (after midnight-not good). :) I wish those yummy treats were on my doorstep. :) Thanks for linking all your great recipes together!

Kathryn — August 24, 2011 at 1:00 am

I seem to be in the minority in the food blogging world because I’m not fussed by peanut butter but caramel on the other hand…swoon!

Those brownie/cheesecake treats look amazing!

Sheila — August 24, 2011 at 2:10 am

Peanut Butter and Chocolate!! Yum I have to quite looking at your pictures, they make that food look so good:))

Maris (In Good Taste) — August 24, 2011 at 2:12 am

I am not big on chocolate and peanut butter together although I love chocolate and like pb. Weird I know!

Sweet and Savvy — August 24, 2011 at 3:35 am

Anything With chocolate is a winner in my book, but I’m a PB girl! :) those Brownies from Pillsbury look amazing!

blossjoss — August 24, 2011 at 3:56 am

Chocolate+peanut butter all the way.

Heather @ Health, Happiness, and Hope — August 24, 2011 at 4:37 am

I’ve never liked plain chocolate, but when it’s combined with something else, I usually like it better. I’d have to say that I like chocolate + peanut butter more, although I used to LOVE Caramello bars when I was little… haven’t had one in years and now I want one haha! ;)

Snippets of Thyme — August 24, 2011 at 5:00 am

What a treat indeed to receive!! They look absolutely delectable. Also, that cute threesome stack of chocolaty-chocolate chips cookies look scrumptious.

katie @ KatieDid — August 24, 2011 at 5:34 am

New product for me that I’m digging…. ‘The Heat is On’ peanut butter by peanut butter Co. It’s spicy peanut butter… I think you’d be a fan! I can’t seem to get enough, I’ve been stirfrying with it, putting it on sweet potatoes, obviously eating it straight up. Yum!

• Averie (Love Veggies and Yoga) replied: — August 24th, 2011 at 11:44 am

have tried it! very good stuff!

and your other post about the move…sorry I mis-read that…yes you just moved in June. Thankfully sounds like you’re staying put…for awhile at least :)

Heather (Where's the Beach) — August 24, 2011 at 5:38 am

I am a salty sweet kind of gal. White chocolate covered pretzels = heaven.

Holly @ The Runny Egg — August 24, 2011 at 6:05 am

Oh lord — is that Golden Grahams in that last picture? Seriously that is one of my favorite cereals ever. I can’t wait to see the recipe!

Brooke — August 24, 2011 at 7:31 am

Peanut Butter & Chocolate always wins…

Brooke

katelyn — August 24, 2011 at 8:05 am

Averie,
    I was catching up your blog posts here in Bombay (I think I can scrounge up all the ingredients for those chocolate chip cookies, woohoo). But, I just wanted to say AMEN to your trusting your instincts post. AMEN to telling Skylar exactly what you know about the world and to protect herself. And AMEN for reminding me that I need watch my ass here in Bombay- of course almost everyone is just as sweet as can be, but I’ve already had two instances where I should have trusted my instincts and gotten off the train/out of the rickshaw. So, thank you for speaking the truth, sista!!!

dragonmamma/naomi — August 24, 2011 at 8:15 am

I haven’t made your raw vegan caramels stuffed with sunflower nut butter for quite a while, and that picture is giving me serious withdrawals. (I’m still on a sugar-avoidance kick.) I think I might be happy slopping some sf butter on celery.

• Averie (Love Veggies and Yoga) replied: — August 24th, 2011 at 11:45 am

sugar avoidance…I forgot about that for you.

LMK if you got your giveaway shipment and thoughts if you’ve made anything. no rush!!

Naomi(onefitfoodie) — August 24, 2011 at 8:42 am

ohh YUM everything on this post I want to eat and try right now…but being 4 weeks away from my show probably not the best idea LOL! I will PAY you to send me a treat for after sept 25th for me to enjoy though?!?!? seriously…I will!

New find that I am enjoying which is hardly even a bit exciting but to me it is right now haha is avocado oil! its so flavorful!!

Rachel @ the Avid Appetite — August 24, 2011 at 8:47 am

I really love anything that’s sweet & salty together. I adore chocolate & pb, pb & jelly, banana and chocolate, buffalo wing sauce & blue cheese…

Amber K — August 24, 2011 at 10:03 am

Chocolate and peanut butter; chocolate and caramel.

How can one choose between those two amazing combinations? Just add it all together and it sounds amazing to me! Can’t wait for the recipe from that amazing picture :)

Leanne @ Healthful Pursuit — August 24, 2011 at 10:13 am

It’s pretty much a match made in heaven. My goodness, I wish I had your metabolism! New products: I ordered some kelp noodles the other day and they just came in. I wont have time to test them out before I leave for vacation tomorrow, but you better believe they’ll be the first thing I enjoy when I get back!

Melissa | Dash of East — August 24, 2011 at 10:32 am

YUM!! I want one of those cheesecake brownies now! Instead I’ll settle for my giant m&m cookie from Panera :)

Chocolate and strawberries – my all time favorite. Also chocolate and pretzels. And Sour Patch fruits – do those count? They ARE sour, then sweet :)

Erica — August 24, 2011 at 11:08 am

Those look like a great easy peasy dessert! I love the chocolate pb combo! Or any dessert that combines fruit and graham cracker crust!

Kaitlyn@TheTieDyeFiles — August 24, 2011 at 12:00 pm

Chocolate peanut butter!!! Or anything crunchy+salty+sweet. Chocolate dipped pretzels with sprinkles are the best!

Alexa @ Simple Eats — August 24, 2011 at 12:08 pm

Those look awesome! I love caramel + chocolate + salt! Add salt onto chocolate and I’m in love!

Kelly @ Foodie Fiasco — August 24, 2011 at 12:39 pm

Ooh. Good questions, hmm, let’s see. I made this banana bread (where I ate almost an entire loaf in one sitting) and a copycat of the honey roasted peanut butter from Whole Foods for the blog. Great eaten togther! I love pb+choco, but I have to profess my love to caramel+chocolate forever. I tried the So Delicious coconut beverage w/ stevia and almost fell over. That stuff is incredible! Don’t you just love finding product love?

Get Skinny, Go Vegan. — August 24, 2011 at 12:44 pm

That’s it. You need an online shop!

Christine (The Raw Project) — August 24, 2011 at 3:14 pm

Those look good, but you know I’ll probably never grab them. :-P Love all the other dessert inspiration in this post.

1. Mint chocolate, nut butter and chocolate, apple and cinnamon, pumpkin and nutmeg – the list could go on.
    2. Not recently.

Tracy @ Commit to Fit — August 24, 2011 at 3:41 pm

Those look fantastic. Caramel and cheesecake is one of my favourite combos :)

Ali @ Urbanfruitbat — August 24, 2011 at 5:36 pm

I love honeydew melon and cinnamon. SO so so good. Those cakes don’t look half bad though, I must admit!

Pure2raw twins — August 25, 2011 at 5:48 am

cheesecake brownie bites??? oh yes please, those look amazing!! as well as your amazing creations

Catherine Haddow — August 25, 2011 at 2:00 pm

1. Chocolate and caramel wins for sure! I’m just not a huge peanut butter fan.

2. I’m not sure how “new” they are, but the Weight Watchers Smoked flavored string cheese is absolutely to DIE for. They paired really well with a sliced Pink Lady apple (I’m an apple snob… I won’t buy apples unless it’s Pink Lady). The cheese sticks are super smokey and smooth tasting. Just loved them!!