Peeks & Likes
Here are a few peeks and things I’ve been up to the past day or so. All recipes will be posted eventually. Probably sooner rather than later.
1. The smell of bread baking. Or donut “bread” baking. Either way, it’s been scent-terrific around here. <– Cheesy humor tends to happens after hours in the kitchen followed with two hours of photography.
2. Cranberry + Mango + Orange = Lots of Vitamin C and really tasty.
This is my next post, stay tuned. I’m almost finished typing it.
3. A peek into the rain and cloudy skies which has killed food photography the past few days. It’s been challenging. Good thing for Lightroom.
Not to mention my shoes are all wet and muddy from running through puddles despite trying to avoid them. I don’t like rain or dreary weather. Let’s keep it 78F and sunny year round and I’ll be very happy. For my psyche, my running, and my photography, Sunshine = Win.
4. The Rosemary Chipotle Roasted Almonds were a win.
5. I’ve also had chocolate on the brain. And if you could peek into my stomach, you’d see I’ve been liking the last batch of Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies that I made.
1. What are some peeks or likes in your life the past few days?
2. Best thing you ate or did over the weekend?
Time with Skylar and buying her a new bike and seeing her joy was the best thing for me.
Best food was one of these cookies that I pulled out of my freezer stash.