Time for a few Thursday Things. A few eye-catching and noteworthy items this week include:
1. A reminder to save your coupons for BB & B. They never expire. Even though there is typically an expiration date printed on them, they really don’t expire. Save and hoard them like gold. Or use them for holiday gift purchases.
2. Have questions about copyrighted images? You need to read this post.
Think you can just snag images from Google Images and post them on your website or blog because they were out there so they’re fair game and free for the taking?
Wrong. Think again.
Or possibly get sued.
4. Chefs with food-related tattoos
And I thought I had love for Kitchen Aid Stand Mixers. He’s got me beat.
5. My Sonicare toothbrush. I love it.
I actually needed to replace my 8 year old Sonicare with this new one.
The motor was giving up the ghost on the old one, but I used it daily for 8 years. No complaints with its longevity and I believe it helps keep me cavity-free. I’ve never had one.
Plus, between my 20% off coupon and a $30 manufacturer’s mail-in rebate, it was basically 50% off the normal retail price. Can’t beat that.
6. Cupcake Measuring Spoons. I need (not want) these.
7. I was featured in the first issue of Foodie Crush Magazine.
The magazine is wonderful collection of recipes, stories and overall fabulous-ness put together by Heidi, with contributing posts, recipes, and stories by so many of my favorite bloggers.
8. Subscribe now for Free to FoodieCrush. You’ll be happy you did.
9. The winner of the Superfoods & Superfruits Giveaway is:
Lauren @ Lawfully Wedded WifeDecember 6, 2011 at 12:45 pm
“I DEFINITELY believe! I would love to try the Acai vitamin chews!”
10. White Chocolate Vanilla Peanut Butter Puppy Chow is a Thursday Thing. And a Friday Thing.
However, I doubt it will last long enough to become a weekend thing with Scott and Skylar frequently dipping into the stash, too.
Have you seen any things lately that have you excited? Either for the holidays and gifts or just ‘everyday’ things?
Any fun holiday recipes, tips, or products…What are your things?