Green Smoothie eBook Giveaway
If you’re a smoothie fan, The New Green Smoothie Diet: Going Green Never Tasted So Good is just the book for you.
Hilary Greenleaf uses green smoothies as an alternative to eating vegetables to help you accomplish the following health goals:
* Weight loss by drinking tasty smoothies
* Achieve instant energy without consuming sugar or energy drinks
* Detox your body without dangerous chemicals
Not only that, green smoothies are:
* A great way for kids to “eat” their vegetables
* Low in calories but high in nutrients
* Helpful for a smoother digestive system
I’m a huge smoothie fan and here are a few of my healthier favorites. All are vegan, soy-free, and gluten-free.
There are two digital copies of the Green Smoothie Diet being given away and if you’d like to enter to win one, comment below to enter.
1. Tell me what your favorite smoothie is (links welcome).
What are two must-have ingredients in any smoothie recipe you make.
2. For a second entry, Twitter Follow LV&Y and and then tweet the following:
“Slurp. I entered to win a Green Smoothie Recipe eBook in the @LoveVeggiesYoga Giveaway http://tiny.cc/iuwhb”
3. For extra entries and you must leave a separate comment for each:
or post this Giveaway on your blog
Contest ends Thursday, March 1, 2012 and winners will be chosen randomly.
Open to all.
Comment below to enter!