I’m excited for the weekend. It’s an 82F, sunny, and perfect day in San Diego. Just the kind of weather to start off the weekend properly.
We have such harsh winters here, haven’t you heard?
The best parts of my week include:
1. Updating my blog from this screenshot yesterday to what it looks like now.
The major changes include header changed, font type and size changed, search and subscribe via email boxes tweaked, color scheme changed from black/teal to gray/coral.
In time, I will change the url over from loveggiesandyoga.com to averiecooks.com but for now, it remains LV&Y. One thing, and one set of sweaty palms, at a time.
I’m really loving the new look and I could have never done it without the help of Cory of Zesty Blog Consulting. He is professional, fast, responsive, reasonably priced, and will work with you until you’re happy; even on the pickiest of little details.
He has always been incredibly patient with me, on this project and on others, and won’t “sign off” on the project until I’m happy and satisfied, which is worth it’s weight in gold. Having someone care about my blog as much as I care about it is priceless. I would recommend Cory in a heartbeat to anyone.
2. I’m on a major tempeh kick, to the tune of two packages in three days.
I made this
And I’ve been slicing pieces and putting them on top of salads without even “doing” anything to the tempeh. It has so much texture and nuttiness and no pressing or cooking is required. Put on top of a salad, mixed up with salad dressing and other veggies, it’s been great.
3. Daylight Saving’s Time begins this weekend. Wow, that snuck up on me. Don’t forget to Spring Ahead and change your clocks.
I love having it stay lighter later into the evenings, if for no other reason than for dinnertime photography reasons, but I actually adore this time of year and the promise of spring, flowers blooming, and summer that’s on the horizon.
4. I’m also loving these cookies this week. Okay, every week I love cookies, but these are sort of a springtime-ish cookie.
5. I’m glad you’re all excited about the $50 Visa Gift Card and Peanut Butter Giveaway. Dark Chocolate Dreams is great. And so is $50 bucks.
What’s been the best part of your week?
Any weekend Plans?
Enjoy time with your friends and family and have a great weekend!