Peanut Butter and Jelly Chocolate Protein Fudge

I’m not really a fan of protein powder.

Unless it’s used to make fudge.

I find most protein powder is either chalky, fake tasting, or devoid of taste.

This fudge is none of those things. It’s rich, dense, chewy, sweet, and chocolatey.

Combining chocolate protein powder with honey, peanuts, and peanut butter is the best use ever for protein powder.

Any day that I can make fudge from protein powder and things already in my cupboards is a good day.

You can make the fudge as thick or thin as your little fudge eatin’ heart desires. I made mine into fairly thin squares but next time I may double up the height and make cubes rather than squares.

Or slice your fudge into strips, bars, triangles, or use a heart shaped cookie cutter. Get creative.

The dark dried fruit is dried bing cherries. They came in my Naturebox and oh, how I love cherries. Fresh, frozen, maraschino, or dried, I’ve never met a cherry in a mixed drink soaked in booze  a cherry that I didn’t love.

They proved to be the “jelly” in these PB&J fudgy bites but raisins, dried blueberries, or even a spoonful of jelly swirled in the batter will work.

[print_this]

Peanut Butter and Jelly Chocolate Protein Fudge (vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, no refined sugar added)

Makes approximately 30 small bites (1-inch-by-1-inch pieces that are about 1/2-inch high; how you pour the batter and slice the fudge, i.e. thin/thick, cubes, bars, etc. will determine the piece count but this is not a “huge” recipe)

3/4 cup honey* (or brown rice syrup, agave nectar, maple syrup)

3/4 cup peanut butter (I used non-natural, i.e. Jif)

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

1/2 cup chocolate protein powder* ( I used Sun Warrior Raw Vegan Brown Rice Protein Powder in Chocolate)

1/3 cup diced dried cherries* (or diced raisins, dried blueberries, dried fruit of your liking, or omit)

1/3 cup chopped peanuts* (or other nuts, or omit)

Note: This is a fast moving recipe so have everything ready to go before you begin and work quickly through the steps.

Line an 8-by-8-inch baking dish (or slightly smaller if you have it) or 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with foil and spray it with cooking spray. Dice the dried fruit and chop the peanuts and set aside. Dicing and chopping is preferred because smaller pieces will incorporate better into the batter.

Pour the honey into a medium-sized sauce pan and heat over medium-high heat until it almost begins to boil but do not let it boil; turn off the heat. Add the peanut butter and stir until smooth. Add the vanilla extract and stir, using caution as it could bubble up a bit. Add the protein powder and stir, taking care to work quickly because batter will get increasingly stiff as time elapses. Quickly fold in the diced fruit and peanuts.

Spread the mixture into approximately half the width of the prepared pan, noting the mixture will not cover the entire pan. Keep the mixture about 1/2 inch in thickness, or thicker if you prefer thicker cube-like fudge, but do not spread it paper thin (I called for an 8-by-8-inch pan because most people have that size or something similar and if using a loaf pan, the mixture could likely cover the base of the pan entirely). Place pan into the freezer for at least 90 minutes. Remove from the freezer and slice fudge into desired size, waiting five to ten minutes to slice it if fudge has frozen too solid for slicing.

Store fudge in an airtight container in the freezer for up to three months or in the refrigerator for up to one month. I do not recommend storing this at room temperature as it becomes too soft for my liking. I store mine in the freezer and remove it five minutes before I intend to eat it as I like my fudge well-chilled.

*Notes, suggestions, variations:

The honey can replaced with maple syrup, yacon syrup, brown rice syrup, agave nectar or mix-and-match various sweeteners.

I used Sun Warrior Raw Vegan Rice Brown Protein Powder in Chocolate. The recipe can likely be made with any flavor protein powder you have from vanilla to strawberry to cookies and cream and I’m sure other flavors, brands, and types will work (whey, soy, etc.) but I have not tested them. I called for 1/2 cup of protein powder and the batter was tacky and sticky however if using another type of protein powder or you want to make this more dry and crumbly than dense and chewy fudge-like, increase the protein powder amount based on your preference and brand used.

Dried fruits such as: raisins, apricots, dates, pineapple, mango, blueberries, apples or any type of dried fruit you have and like, or use one at all.

Nuts and seeds such as: diced cashews, almonds, macadamia nuts, hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, chia seeds, or any type of nut or seed you have and like, or use none at all.

You could also add coconut flakes, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, white chocolate chips, toffee bits, cereal pieces, whole rolled oats.

Ingredients and ratios may need to be altered and tweaked based on type and brand of protein powder used, peanut butter used, add-in’s used, and personal taste preferences.

[/print_this]

The best part of this fudge is that it’s “healthy”. I really don’t like using that word because we all have different definitions of what it means, in both food and in life.

I think it’s healthy to have some mindless reality tv lined up on your DVR for mental escapes every now and then. We all know that there’s a new season of the Karsdashians and that the Real Housewives of New Jersey are starting back up soon, right?

I think green salads are healthy but so is indulging in fluffy frosting every now and then. Moderation, balance.

However, this fudge is probably healthier than Crack Pie.

How much healthier? I couldn’t really tell you. I don’t keep track of “stats” on any food I make but there are plenty of online websites that you can plug the values into if you track these types of things. I’d rather waste time spend my time on Pinterest.

What I can tell you is that:

This fudge literally only took 5 minutes to make

It makes a modest batch of about 30 one-inch thinnish squares (bars or thicker cubes will yield a lower piece count)

It’s vegan (use agave, brown rice syrup, or or the other suggestions I gave in the recipe if you don’t consume honey)

It’s gluten-free

It’s soy-free

There’s no added white or brown sugar in this fudge – that’s a first

It’s protein packed from the protein powder, peanut butter, and peanuts

The peanuts and dried fruit added great texture to this chewy, dense, yet soft fudge

The slight saltiness of the peanut butter balances the sweetness of the honey or other sweetener

Peanut butter and chocolate (or chocolate protein powder) is always a winning food combo

The possibility to get creative with how thick to make the fudge, the shapes it’s sliced in, the add-in’s used…oh the sky is the limit.

My wheels are already turning for my next version.

Related protein powder recipes:

Chocolate Brownie Protein Oats (vegan, GF) – I used to eat this all the time but forgot about it for, oh, a couple years now. Whoops

Microwave Banana Oat Cakes (vegan, GF) – Add a scoop of protein powder to the batter

Other fudge recipes:

Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge (no-bake, GF)

Girl Scout “Thin Mint”-Inspired Fudge (raw/no-bake, vegan, GF)

Vegan Fudge (no-bake, Gluten/Soy/Tree-Nut Free)

White Chocolate Cookies & Cream Fudge

White Chocolate Peanut, Pretzel, & Chocolate Chip Fudge

Do you use protein powder and if so, how? Any favorite brands, recipes, or thoughts about protein powder?

I used Sun Warrior Raw Vegan Brown Rice Protein Powder in Chocolate in this recipe and as I mentioned, I’m sure other types of protein powder will work from soy to whey, from vanilla flavored to peanut butter flavored. Let me know if you experiment with them.

If you’re in the market for protein powder, consider buying it from iHerb.com because they are so reasonable.

Use coupon code AVE630 to save $10 off your first order until the end of this month. At other times, that code will save you $5 off your order and all orders over $40 ship free. Never pay retail again for your probiotics, nutritional yeast, or stevia. My newest find are these probiotics. Love them.

I don’t “track” my protein consumption. Protein is not something I “concentrate on getting more of” but everyone’s bodies and are so different. I’ve found my body seems to thrive with more carbs and fat than protein, and protein powders can be harsh on my gut. Of all the protein powders I’ve tried, Sun Warrior brown rice in chocolate is my favorite and bothers my stomach the least. Their vanilla is nice, too; the natural is a bit too boring for me.

Do you like fudge?

Safe to assume with my multiple varieties of it, that yes, I do like it.

However, I can go for 6 or 12 months without making any. Most of the fudge recipes I’ve featured have been made in November or December, every year, in advance of the Christmas and New Years holidays. I don’t normally think fudge in the spring but clearly fudge knows no season for me.

Winner of the KitchenAid 7-Quart Stand Mixer Giveaway announced on Wednesday

101 Responses to “Peanut Butter and Jelly Chocolate Protein Fudge”

kris — April 16, 2012 at 8:57 pm

mmm looks delish! i love just about anything pb & jelly :p

i usually use Garden of Life – Beyond Organic Raw Protein or True Vitality chocolate protein powder in smoothies after workouts. But i think eating protein fudge after a workout sounds good. hehe

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — April 16th, 2012 at 9:03 pm

Ive heard good things about Garden of Life. Thanks for LMK you enjoy it too.

Courtney — April 16, 2012 at 9:17 pm

I love how you take vegan recipes to a new level and your recipes are always delicious! I can’t wait to trying this fudge out at my next party! I love telling people its vegan people usually freak out at how good non-animal products can be! Thanks for all these great recipes!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — April 17th, 2012 at 12:31 am

Well not everything I make is vegan but when I make things that happen to be vegan and happen to be delicious, I get excited :)

LMK if you make this for the party and what folks have to say!

jojo — April 16, 2012 at 11:38 pm

I looooooove fudge and its the moistness!!
    I would love to try a no-bake fudge. May have to try your recipe this weekend!

Another wonderful taste is cherry and chocolate.. I can tell this is a great recipe!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — April 17th, 2012 at 12:29 am

LMK if you do and you won! See the last post.

Send me your info!

• jojo replied: — April 17th, 2012 at 12:31 pm

oh my gosh!!! I’m so excited!
        I rarely win things… I will send you an email with my information!!
        Woo HooOOo!!

Ellen — April 17, 2012 at 12:04 am

Oooh, fudge!
    I’m a fan of the MRM protein powder. It’s vegan and makes really thick shakes…to which I add more sweetener(I have a sick sweet tooth), almond extract or cinnamon and almond milk-unsweetened or chocolate depending on the flavor of the powder. And then because I am a hedonist I top it with reddi-whip. So much for health:)

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — April 17th, 2012 at 12:25 am

I’ve never tried MRM. Nothing wrong with adding more sweetener. I always say, if I’m going to have something, I may as well make it exactly the way I want it, which is usually sweeter. Otherwise, I’d rather just skip it entirely. I am a big fan of cool whip or any type of whipped topping…your whole shake sounds fabulous!!

Kathryn — April 17, 2012 at 1:25 am

I had no idea that you could use protein powder to make fudge – it looks so delicious!

Erica — April 17, 2012 at 3:45 am

Fun idea- I’m intrigued! I don’t think I’ve ever made fudge in any form. This would be a great start :)

Amelia — April 17, 2012 at 4:12 am

I just started using protein powder… I’ve been putting it in smoothies and in my cereal for a more filling breakfast. I have yet to try it any bar or fudge recipe but I’m looking forward to it. I have some sort of brown-rice vanilla that I am liking so far. I think if I used it in this recipe I would do some cocoa powder in there to get more of that chcolatey feel… or just leave it be with the peanut butter really coming through. Who knows. Also, All I have for nuts right now are almonds… that could be good. Hmmmm.

Fudge is delicious! My grandma used to make about a pound of pecan fudge and send it to me for Christmas every year… so I’d nibble on it for the next month or so. Yum yum.

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — April 17th, 2012 at 8:32 am

I actually set out to make this recipe with vanilla but realized my vanilla was actually….chocolate. So went with that. LMK if you try it with the vanilla.

Heather @ Health, Happiness, and Hope — April 17, 2012 at 4:13 am

What a neat idea! I’m not a big protein powder person either, but Sunwarrior isn’t bad at all. I bet this would be amazing with vanilla too!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — April 17th, 2012 at 8:31 am

I bet it would be too and thought I had some vanilla laying around…need to rummage through my cupboards and see where it’s hiding.

katie @ KatieDid — April 17, 2012 at 4:14 am

I’m not big into protein powder either. I did purchase an unflavored kind a few weeks ago just to throw into smoothies for something extra and enjoyed that it had no added texture of taste. So that goes to show how I typically feel about them. Plus I eat enough in my diet!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — April 17th, 2012 at 8:30 am

Well if you need to find a creative use for your neutral p.p., you could make fudge with it.

Sally @ sallys baking addiction — April 17, 2012 at 4:20 am

Averie, i LOVE quick no bake recipes. this fudge looks divineeee! i, too, think that protein powder tastes chalky and incredibly unappetizing but i would most certainly enjoy it in some fudge. plus, the peanut butter in there has my name written alll over it. great recipe!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — April 17th, 2012 at 8:30 am

Thanks and thanks for the pin on the other white choc fudge!

Katrina @ Warm Vanilla Sugar — April 17, 2012 at 4:21 am

What a fabulous idea! I kind of like protein powder, but I will certainly like it better in fudge!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — April 17th, 2012 at 8:29 am

Fudge is the best way to use protein powder I’m thinking :)

Nicole — April 17, 2012 at 4:48 am

Yum! I have a container of chopped peanuts in my cupboard that I need to use. This recipe is a contender.
    I use Garden of Life RAW protein powder for smoothies and granola bars.

Heather (Where's the Beach) — April 17, 2012 at 5:21 am

I need to pass this along to my sister. She’s a chocolate fan and would love these. They look too decadent for a protein bar!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — April 17th, 2012 at 8:26 am

Oh I bet she’d love them then if she’s a chocolate fan!

Gina @ Running to the Kitchen — April 17, 2012 at 5:50 am

Considering my recent focus on protein, I’m totally digging this! I too, am not a huge fan of protein powder so if it’s in something, it better be masked really well. I’m thinking fudge will do that juuuust fine. ;)

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — April 17th, 2012 at 8:26 am

I know you’re concentrating on protein right now so hey, have it in fudge-form :)

Blog is the New Black — April 17, 2012 at 6:00 am

This sounds do unique and delichios!

Katie — April 17, 2012 at 6:07 am

I got into the protein powder thing for a little while there (thanks to the blogosphere hoopla over it), but then I realized it sucks, and I stopped eating it. Chalky, yes. I never found a god flavor, and if I’d been more into it and its purported benefits, I’d have kept looking. As it is, I eat meat and don’t feel like I need more protein.

Fudge, on the other hand, I do need more!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — April 17th, 2012 at 8:25 am

I remember when you were on the bandwagon. Ahhh, memories. Well, if you have extra laying around, make fudge with it!

Cookin' Cowgirl — April 17, 2012 at 6:09 am

Averie, I’m not a huge fan of protein powder either, but THESE, yeah, I could get into these!!!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — April 17th, 2012 at 8:24 am

I’m with you and use it so rarely but it was worth dusting off my canister for this recipe!

marissa @ the boot — April 17, 2012 at 6:18 am

ok, this is SUCH a good idea. i need to make this asap. it would be amazing before/after a workout!

Tracy — April 17, 2012 at 7:06 am

Mmmmm, you can see the moistness in that fudge! I have seen a few protein powder fudge recipes but have yet to try them (too much holiday snacks still around). I feel like I channeled you for a moment Averie- In one of the pictures the peanuts almost looked like white chocolate chips :).

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — April 17th, 2012 at 8:23 am

Lol on the white choc chips and yes, the fudge turned out super moist. HATE dry baked goods, even those use protein powder :)

Rachel @ The Avid Appetite — April 17, 2012 at 7:13 am

these look great! I definitely think that a nice dose of reality TV is healthy. My current reality obsessions are Ice Loves Coco (strangely compelling and adorable), Giuliana & Bill (I love her) and my girl Bethenny.

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — April 17th, 2012 at 8:23 am

Coco and Guiliana are two reality shows I don’t watch actually…but Bethenny, definitely yes!

Ashley @ My Food 'N' Fitness Diaries — April 17, 2012 at 7:20 am

mmm i LOVE fudge! i think i’m going to make this today! i hope it turns out as i’ll be using some of your suggested substitutions.

Lauren @ Oatmeal after Spinning — April 17, 2012 at 7:30 am

This looks awesome! I’m a big fan (and new, at that) of using protein powder in baked (or non-baked!) goods. I’ve never tried Sun Warrior protein, but see it all over the blogosphere! If it’s really that good, I’m going to need to shell out the cash for it.

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — April 17th, 2012 at 8:22 am

I’ve been using it for about 5-6 years if and when I use protein powder, that’s my go-to.

Alex@Spoonful of Sugar Free — April 17, 2012 at 7:47 am

This looks soooo amazing! just bought some sunwarrior, and it is my favorite protein powder I’ve ever tried!

Leah — April 17, 2012 at 7:48 am

Since my blender was stolen (I know, right?), I’ve been having trouble putting my buckets of protein shake to use. I went right ahead and made this recipe, and I love it!

I did add a bit more PB because I found it was too sweet with equal proportions of PB to sweetener (I used agave nectar, which is just so…sweet), and mixed in some wild blueberry preserves at the end. This is fantastic!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — April 17th, 2012 at 8:00 am

Wow, that’s awesome that you made this SO FAST! Yay!! And that you were able to tweak it to your liking. Depending on everyone’s ingredients, the protein powder used, the type/kind of PB used, etc. you may need to tweak a hair, and you did. GLAD it was a success! Thanks for LMK!!! :)

Melissa (Better Fit) — April 17, 2012 at 7:51 am

Yum!! Looks like a fantastic (and portable!) post-workout snack option.

In answer to the question: do you like fudge? hahahaha YES!

Catalina @ Cake with Love — April 17, 2012 at 8:14 am

If the fudge has protein is totally acceptable to have it as many times per day as you want :) Looks delicious, love all the ingredients!

Cassie — April 17, 2012 at 9:20 am

These look so fudgy and so amazing. Love the addition of protein powder!

Anna @ The Guiltless Life — April 17, 2012 at 9:22 am

I love the idea of using protein powder in fudge – no matter how the powder tastes I can imagine ANYTHING would taste good with that fudge, holy moley!

Amber K — April 17, 2012 at 9:58 am

I use protein powder in my smoothies because I can’t taste it there, but I don’t use it anywhere else. I use pea protein and I love using it because it just has that one ingredient. Too many protein powders are so full of junk and extra sugars that I prefer to save for ice cream and candy ;)

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — April 17th, 2012 at 12:16 pm

I think you’d love this fudge…it’s sweet and fits all your food restrictions/allergies!

• Amber K replied: — April 17th, 2012 at 2:52 pm

Oh yes. We both know how hard that can be! I’m always such a whiner when I comment on recipes. lol

lindsay — April 17, 2012 at 10:42 am

you’ve just given me an excuse to by sun warrior protein and more peanut butter. NOt a bad temptation.
    xxoo

Lindsay @ Fuel My Family — April 17, 2012 at 11:59 am

I have never made fudge but this looks really good. i actually have some chocolate sun warrior but think it has a weird taste and not all that chocolately. Is the fudge chocolately or more peanut buttery. Maybe I could add a couple TB of cocoa powder for a deeper chocolate (always a plus in my book!)

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — April 17th, 2012 at 12:15 pm

It’s equal PB and choclatey taste. That said, if you don’t like Sun Warrior chocolate, you just are probably not a fan of ANY protein powders. Of the dozens and dozens I’ve sampled over the years, it’s by far and away the least chalky, weird, “off-tasting”, etc. Basically, it’s as non-protein powder tasting as protein powder is going to get, IMO.

LMK if you try the fudge!

Ashley @ Wishes and Dishes — April 17, 2012 at 12:39 pm

These look so good and amazingly fudgy. YUM!

Living The Sweet Life — April 17, 2012 at 12:55 pm

Oh my goodness – - where have I been all this time – - healthy fudge?!!? yesss pllleaaassee :) What a great recipe. I love the peanut butter chocolate version … now that I think about it, I actually love all the versions you listed. This is going on my to-make list.

Alison @ Ingredients, Inc. — April 17, 2012 at 3:04 pm

oh my! LOVE These Averie! You never disappoint!

Paula — April 17, 2012 at 4:34 pm

Since I’m such a sugar lover, it’s probably no surprise that I love fudge! I’ve experimented with many different protein powders, including Sun Warrior which I do like. I will sometimes replace some of the flour in baked goods with protein powder and I love making protein bars or fudge like confections with them. I have definitely found that some powders are better for baking, others better for smoothies or bars, etc. Love the addition of dried cherries and nuts in your recipe!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — April 17th, 2012 at 5:46 pm

I would have never guessed that you have an arsenal of protein powder recipes and can even pinpoint which ones are good for baking, smoothies, etc. Knowing this about you now, you HAVE to make this fudge and tell me what you think! Or if you do make it, I’d love to hear your feedback. Yes, it’s sweet :) LMK what protein powder you use and amounts, consistency, etc if you make it!

Jolene (www.everydayfoodie.ca) — April 17, 2012 at 5:52 pm

I like fudge but only in small, small doses.

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — April 17th, 2012 at 6:04 pm

this is not your recipe girl…it’s really sweet :) I know you well enough by now, this is not the one for you. Lol

Deborah — April 17, 2012 at 5:53 pm

I am a fudge lover!! I am pretty picky with my protein powder – I need to try this with my favorite!

DessertForTwofortwo.com — April 17, 2012 at 6:39 pm

Yum! What a great use of protein powder! :)

Ambika — April 17, 2012 at 7:59 pm

I totally agree with you about the taste of protein powders! This is such a delicious way to include it in your diet. Amazing photes Averie!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — April 17th, 2012 at 8:07 pm

Thanks for the compliments on my photos and for stopping by!

Jenny — April 17, 2012 at 8:37 pm

I gave up on protein bars a few years ago when I decided the sawdusty taste was just not worth the chewing! But I trust you on all things chocolate, and these look amazing.

Mike @TheIronYou — April 18, 2012 at 12:37 am

Protein fudge…now we’re talking!

Healthiful Balance — April 18, 2012 at 3:15 am

Protein fudge?? How awesome!! :)

sportsglutton — April 19, 2012 at 7:34 am

Sounds like flavorful/energy packed deelishiness to me. :-)

Cheers!
    Jed
    Sports, Food, Libations, & More

Erica — April 20, 2012 at 11:35 am

Averie, could I substitute jam or jelly for the honey and just leave out the dried fruit?

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — April 20th, 2012 at 11:37 am

You can leave out the dried fruit but if you use jam or jelly, I don’t know how well it will set up…I know it will set up with agave, maple, or honey…you could try some jelly/jam and maybe a squirt of something else. I fear if you use ONLY jam/jelly it won’t set up right for you, but keep me posted on what you do. The field reports are really valuable!

kita — April 20, 2012 at 7:06 pm

5 minutes for delicious protein packed awesomeness? Im sold. I just purchased some special protein cereal and its like licking cardboard, even with extra milk. But these little bites, I could so get down on those bad boys!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — April 20th, 2012 at 9:50 pm

“protein” anything, from cereal to bars to powder, tends to be pretty cardboard-licking to me. Lol I think you should grind it up in a food processor/Vita & turn it into flour for something else much more fabulous!

Kat Gellin — April 21, 2012 at 6:43 am

Will make imminently! Have a look at my website for choco protein cookies; love recipes this yummy that are healthy too. (excuse the poor photo skills, I’m just starting out :-)
    Kat x

Hannah — April 22, 2012 at 5:52 pm

I am so in!! ZOMG!

Rachel R — July 2, 2012 at 6:35 am

These were the inspiration for the latest recipe on my blog :)

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — July 2nd, 2012 at 9:43 am

thanks for linking these up and your bars look wonderful! I wish I could try one!

Dawny — October 2, 2012 at 1:41 pm

I used the basics of your recipe and made peanut butter maple fudge using the Sun Warrior Vanilla Powder. It turned out really awesome. I am using it as a treat for my grandma who lives with me and has alzheimer’s. It’s a really fun tasty way to get her the extra protein she needs. Thank you so much!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — October 6th, 2012 at 7:07 pm

That is so sweet of you to make this for your grandma and glad to hear the vanilla worked well!

Amanda — May 3, 2014 at 1:54 pm

I just bought your cookbook and this was the first recipe I tried. The fudge is amazing! I can’t wait to try more of these recipes, thanks!

• Averie Sunshine replied: — May 3rd, 2014 at 2:01 pm

What an awesome compliment, comment, and thanks for your support and buying my book! :)