Champion Sports Bras Giveaway
I recently received these two sports bras from Champion
The Custom Criss Cross ($46.00)
- Customize your fit with adjustable criss cross straps and back closure
- Stay chafe-free with seamless construction
- Wide super soft band for support and minimized ride up
- Built-in cups support and provide shape
- Beat the bounce with stabilized straps and neckline
- Double Dry™ technology helps keep you cool and dry
- Highest level of support in a seamless bra
- Tag-free comfort
And the Sweetheart ($32.00)
- Feminine sweetheart neckline
- Signature keyhole mesh back for ventilation
- Compression fit for support
- Double Dry technology™ helps keep you cool and dry
- Tag-free comfort
I am loving both of them and the quality is excellent. They are very solidly made and the fabric is soft and and adapts in all the right ways. A balance of both stretchy and supportive.
I’m especially loving the fun colors just in time for summer. I pretty much live in sports bras and these are welcome additions to my collection.
Comment below to enter the giveaway.
1. What’s your favorite sports bra ever? (links welcome)
What activities do you wear your sports bras for?
2. For a second entry, Twitter Follow @AverieCooks and and then tweet the following:
I entered to Win Two @ChampionUSA Sports Bras in the @AverieCooks Sports Bras Giveaway http://tiny.cc/7y34ew
3. For extra entries and you must leave a separate comment for each:
Subscribe to Email Updates from my blog (upper right hand corner of screen – enter your email address and confirm subscription)
Get the Averie Cooks RSS Feed
Facebook Like Champion
Twitter follow Champion
or post this Giveaway on your blog
Contest ends Saturday, June 2, 2012 and winner will be chosen randomly. Open to continental U.S. residents only. Winner chooses her color and size preferences, based on availability.