10 Father’s Day Recipes

Happy Father’s Day to all the Dads.

Here are 10 recipes that my husband loves and he’d be happy if I made any of them for his special day:

Rosemary Chipotle Roasted Almonds

Spicy Baked Eggs and Hash Brown Casserole

Sweet Potato Graham Cracker “French Toast” Sticks

Lemon & Dill Roasted Potato Sticks

Mango Basil Personal-Sized Tortilla Pizzas

Mini Grilled Cheese and Tomato Sandwiches

Chips and Cheese Chili Casserole (vegetarian/vegan, GF)

Caramel Peanut Butter & Jelly Bars (GF with Vegan adaptation)

Chocolate Saltine Toffee

Triple Layer Fudgy Mint Oreo Brownies

Are you cooking anything special for any of the Fathers in your life?

Recipe links welcome

How will you be celebrating the day?

We’re going to be keeping it low key. Going for a power walk, and if the weather cooperates, hopefully spending time outside at park watching Skylar run around and soaking in some sun and time as a family. Simple stuff.

I made something for Scott that is right up his alley. Recipe coming.

Thanks for the Silpat Baking Mat Giveaway entries

22 Responses to “10 Father’s Day Recipes”

Christine (The Raw Project) — June 16, 2012 at 10:30 am

Great list of recipes here, lots of sweet treats. I need to try the rosemary almonds, they sound amazing! We have not real plans for father’s day, my dad has never been big into celebrating it which is kind of nice. :-) How you have a great one with your family!

Caralyn @ glutenfreehappytummy — June 16, 2012 at 11:03 am

what a delicious list! those rosemary almonds look outrageous! yum!! I’ll probably make my Cod with Mango Salsa….my dad loves it and it’s perfect for summer:) http://glutenfreehappytummy.wordpress.com/2012/04/11/mango-salsa-fiesta/
    Have a great weekend!

Laura (Tutti Dolci) — June 16, 2012 at 11:13 am

Oh, I love the look of those Rosemary Almonds and “French Toast” sticks. Yum!

Lynna H. — June 16, 2012 at 11:59 am

all of these recipes look awesome! i especially love how cute the mini grilled cheese and tomato sandwiches are! And those lemon and dill potatoes sticks look so savory and oh so delicious!

Jackie @ The Beeroness — June 16, 2012 at 12:48 pm

Avery, these all look so good! I have to try those sweet potato french toast sticks. Amazing.

Mary Lynne — June 16, 2012 at 1:10 pm

Wow, I think my dad would love all of these. Now if I can just decide on which one to make. Almonds for snacking, saltine toffee for dessert, and maybe the chips and chili casserole for dinner!

Jocelyn — June 16, 2012 at 1:59 pm

those sweet potato french toast sticks look amazing!! must try those. Hope you have a great day with your family tomorrow!

Paula — June 16, 2012 at 2:07 pm

I will probably stop by my in-laws for a visit but my husband is working so no big plans. I am going to make the chocolate chop cookie cups but might stuff them with some frozen avocado mousse rather than regular ice cream. He loves that stuff! Have an enjoyable day with your family!

Jolene (www.everydayfoodie.ca) — June 16, 2012 at 3:08 pm

Not sure what I will do for fathers’ day yet … probably take my dad out for dinner.

luv what you do — June 16, 2012 at 3:36 pm

We are heading out to watch the local minor league baseball team. Should be a fun day!!!

Erica — June 16, 2012 at 5:44 pm

Those little mini grilled cheeses! I adore them. We went to a special dinner tonight and are celebrating with a pool day tomorrow! Can’t wait. Hope you’re doing well sweet lady

Marcia @Frugal Healthy Simple — June 16, 2012 at 8:07 pm

I am actually not cooking for Father’s day, but I might have to try that egg casserole sometime. I have chard. We’re going out for breakfast and having dinner at a friend’s house.

Kelly @ My Love Affair with Running — June 17, 2012 at 4:46 am

Yum! Your food looks delightful.. especially those roasted almonds with rosemary- what a great idea! I will be making my delicious Seeded Nut Loaf for fathers day. So delish! And friendly on the waste line :) Follow my link for recipe http://kellyrosie.wordpress.com/2012/06/03/sunday-pr-and-baking/

Marina@ Picnic at Marina — June 17, 2012 at 8:41 am

I made a cake (visit me, please, to see it) for my father. And today I am working on the recipe for the next post. Later on we’ll go to see our friends, a little party at the poolside.
    Both of those potatoes, that you’ve made, look sooo appetizing! Last week we had potatoes 5 times, having two more recipes like your’s would make it seven! :) Did I mention that we love potatoes?! :)
    Have a great time with your family and happy Father’s day to Scott!

LiztheChef — June 17, 2012 at 8:50 am

Wow, I hope my husband doesn’t see your post or he will be running out the door towards your house ;) Here’s my tribute in memory of my sweet Dad..http://bit.ly/LhIBOy

samantha @ peach in the city — June 17, 2012 at 4:59 pm

those almonds are calling my name!!

Natural Remedies for Allergies — July 1, 2012 at 5:07 am

Oh My. I can’t stop staring at the photos. Your recipes are superb and mouthwatering.

website hosting australia — October 1, 2012 at 7:47 pm

Hiya, I am really glad I’ve found this info. Today bloggers publish just about gossip and this is really frustrating. You’ve got a good site with interesting content. Thanks I will be visiting again. Do you do have a newslettes? Can not find it.