Here are this week’s Thursday Things:
1. The Huffington Post ran a featured titled Coconut Dessert Recipes For Cookies, Cakes, and More
And they showcased my Mounds Bar Chocolate Coconut Cake Mix Cookies (Slide 1 in the slideshow)
I honestly still don’t really get how this works. I’m in Aruba right now and cannot imagine leaving butter out for a day, let alone a month. If anyone has one of these and wants to elaborate more on it, I’m all
3. Have to sign a document but don’t want to print, scan, or fax it? Or if you’re like me, don’t own a printer/faxer/scanner that works.
You can sign it using built-in software from your Mac
Here’s what you do (From this site):
- Launch Preview, and from the Preview menu select “Preferences”
- Click on “Signatures” and then “Create Signature”
- Write your signature on a piece of white paper and hold it up to the camera, try to have it somewhat straight on the blue line and watch the “Signature Preview” pane until you are satisfied with the way it looks
- Click on “Accept” to capture the digital signature
To use it
If you have Windows, use this signature service
Freeze bananas, put them in the chute, plunge, and out comes softserve.
5. Or just make your own banana softserve (vegan, GF) in a blender or food processor. So easy.
Or add some avocado for Vanilla Banana Avocado Softserve – It doesn’t taste like avocados in a savory way; just super creamy and rich. Trust me on this one.
7. The Hell’s Kitchen Flea Market – This alone would be worth a trip to NYC
8. Candles are expensive and every time I buy a good one, I think why am I doing this?
Now I don’t feel so bad because this Jo Malone Orange Blossom Luxyry Candle is $400.
The scent of clementine leaves in the morning dew sparkles above a heart of orange blossom and water lily, transporting the wearer to a garden oasis. With a stunning bouquet lit across four wicks, the Orange Blossom Luxury Candle envelops a room and lingers for hours to create an ambience of warmth, sophistication and style. It is the ultimate luxury. Candle burn time is 230 hours.
Jo Malone anything smells so fabulous and they do have cheaper candles and room sprays, lotions, soaps, cologne, and tons of things to keep you
broke smelling great.
9. Collapsible Beater Whisk, $18
I think I need this, just for the colors
10. I’ve been staring at the ocean and loving every tranquil moment.
What are your Thursday Things?
If you’ve made anything, done, seen, or bought anything fabulous, feel free to link it up in the comments.
If you have any idea how the Butter Bell works, if you think you need a special device to make softserve (I don’t, just use a blender) or have been to any cool flea markets or on any fun trips, tell me about it.
Thanks for the Bella Bars Giveaway entries