Kind Healthy Peanut Butter Snacks Giveaway
In honor of National Peanut Butter Day that was on January 24, Kind Snacks wants to give away their most popular peanut butter goodies.
One lucky winner will win:
Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein (12 bars)
Peanut Butter & Strawberry (12 bars)
Peanut Butter Whole Grain Clusters (2 pouches)
I’ve been a fan of Kind for years. Their snacks are healthy, tasty, and wholesome. Although I make many of my own snack bars, granola bars, and granola, it’s nice to have a storebought option that I can trust to deliver bars with quality ingredients with names I can pronounce.
I am a huge fan of chunky textures and one thing I love about Kind products is that I can really see what I’m eating. Big oaty clusters, chewy raisins and dried fruit, and peanut butter is always welcome.
I love peanut butter! Some posts about it include:
35 Favorite Peanut Butter Recipes (as of September 2012)
master compilation of all Peanut Butter Recipes
Here are 15 Peanut Butter Favorites:
1. Homemade Peanut Butter (vegan if plain peanuts are used, GF) – Ready in 5 minutes and you have not lived until you’ve made your own
2. Homemade Cookie Butter Peanut Butter (vegan, GF) – So similar to Biscoff or Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter and it comes together in minutes in the food processor. Dangerously good
3. Special K Bars (no-bake) – The recipe is from my Grandma and one of my favorite bars of all time and ironically was the first picture Foodgawker ever accepted of mine. 250+ later, it’s fun to think back
4. Coconut Peanut Butter Magic Cake Bars – One of my favorite bar-desserts that I’ve ever posted (tied with the bars below it). If Seven Layer Bars (aka Magic Bars or Hello Dolly Bars) met a golden yellow butter cake rather than a graham cracker crust, that’s what these are like
5. White Chocolate Vanilla Marshmallow Cake Bars - One of my favorite desserts that I’ve ever posted (tied with the bars above) – There are four main layers to these bars. Gooey butter cake, peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk, white chocolate chips, more white chocolate. The pictures don’t do them justice
6. Peanut Butter & Jelly Blondies – So dense and rich they’re peanut butter fudge-like with jelly swirled throughout
7. Marshmallow Peanut Butter Double Chocolate Pillowtop Bars – One of my favorite desserts of 2011. Creamy, sweet, rich. A soft and sweet marshmallow-peanut butter top layer adorns a base of oats, sweetened condensed milk, and white chocolate. An all-time favorite
8. Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies – One of my favorite cookie recipes on my site. Chewy, filled with texture, and combines three of my favorite cookies in one – chocolate chip, oatmeal, and peanut butter – and very easy to make, no mixer required
9. Peanut Butter Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip Cookies – One of my all-time favorites, I love these cookies and they’re similar to the cookies above, but with white chocolate chips. I love them
10. Peanut Butter Cocoa Krispies Smores Bars – Thanks to Pinterest, one of the most popular recipes on my site. No need for campfires, make s’mores at home. These smores have three layers, including a cocoa-crispy cereal top layer that’s made with peanut butter
11. Caramel Peanut Butter & Jelly Bars (vegan, GF) – Crumble topping adorns layer of caramel, peanut butter, and sweet jelly in these easy, no-mixer required layered bars
12. Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Granola (vegan, GF) – You’ll never want storebought granola after you get spoiled with the ease, flavor, and cost-savings of homemade
13. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars (No-Bake, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free) – My favorite, easy, no-bake granola bar of all time. Like a Quaker Chewy Bar, but enhanced
14. Ritz Cracker Stuffed Peanut Butter Cups (no-bake, vegan – Ritz crackers are Accidentally Vegan) – You don’t need storebought after making your own in minutes. Customize them and stuff whatever strikes your fancy from marshmallows to caramel
Last but not least…
15. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies (gluten-free) – No flour, no white sugar, and no butter is used in these ridiculously moist cookies that overflow with dark chocolate. Robustly peanut butter-flavored and the most amazing peanut butter cookies I’ve ever had and a new favorite. Stop what you’re doing and make these now (and make the chocolate chips ones below, too)
And there’s no peanut butter in them, but these are my favorite Chocolate Chip and Chunk Cookies
Using Rafflecopter, enter to win the Kind Snacks by making sure to leave a blog comment below in response to the first question.
Then follow the prompts for additional entries.
Make sure to also enter the FoodSaver Vacuum Sealing System Giveaway ($179)