$100 Giftcard and Special K Prize-Pack Giveaway
Awards season is almost here, which means it’s the perfect time to get together with friends and catch up on this year’s nominations and host an awards show viewing party.
And what better movie accessory than Special K Popcorn Chips – the perfect guilt-free snack to share with friends this award season.
Special K wants to award one lucky reader with a fabulous Prize Pack including:
A Viewing Essentials Gift Basket that includes a manicure kit and nail polish – perfect to prepare for the awards party
And celebrity nutrition expert Lisa DeFazio will be sharing the stars’ snacking secrets during a Twitter chat on February 24 #RedCarpetReady
And the prize pack includes a $100 Wal-Mart Gift Card for additional party supplies or for those items you just can’t live without!
Here are 15 Favorite Party Snacks, Drinks, and Treats:
1. Cinnamon Sugar Chocolate Pretzels (vegan, GF if GF pretzels are used) – The coating is made in the microwave in 3 minutes and is then applied to pretzels, before finishing them with a chocolate drizzle and sprinkles. Ridiculously easy and addictive
2. Parmesan Ranch Snack Mix - Make in 5 minutes. So easy and addictively crunchy
2. Vanilla Cake Batter and White Chocolate Chip Caramel Corn – I love the flavor of cake batter, especially when it’s baked into air-popped popcorn, creating a rich, buttery, cake batter flavor-infused caramel corn
4.Rosemary Chipotle Roasted Almonds – They’ll make your house smell so cozy in advance of any party
5. White Chocolate Vanilla Peanut Butter Puppy Chow (GF) – The white chocolate and peanut-butter infused version of the classic
6. Loaded Baked Tater Tot Dip (vegan, GF) – Favorite baked potato toppings are loaded into an easy, creamy, and cheesy dip. Assembly takes just 5 minutes and it’s a gooey, hearty, rich dip with extremely minimal work
7. Double Melted Cheese and Red Pepper Dip (GF) - Everyone loves cheese dip and this one is made in the microwave in 5 minutes
8. “Cheater’s” Guacamole (veagn, GF) – Creamy, easy, and comes together in about 3 minutes
9. Spinach and Artichoke Dip (vegan, GF, fat-free option, serve warm or cold) – A healthier version of my favorite dip that’s ready in 5 minutes
10. Bananas Foster Shooters (vegan, GF) – Can be made with or without alcohol and taste like one of my favorite desserts
11. Peach Mango Pineapple White Sangria – A great way to stretch a bottle of wine and serve a crowd. Use most any seasonal fruit, fresh or frozen
12. Coconut Water Champagne Fruit Punch (Vegan, Gluten Free, Soy Free, No Sugar Added) – Get fancy and break out the bubbly for the party. Coconut water is rehydrating and serves to prevent hangovers naturally
13. Soft Buttery One Hour Pretzels (vegan) – Bring mall-style soft pretzels into your living room in under 1 hour
14. Peanut Chewy Payday Bars – Like Payday Candy Bars, but even better. Three layer of salty ‘n sweet and full of peanut buttery flavor
15. Chocolate Chip and Chunk Cookies – My favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe for soft and chewy cookies with guaranteed scrumptious results every time. No one at the party can resist a warm chocolate chip cookie
Using Rafflecopter, enter to win The Prize-Pack: Special K, Gift Basket, and $100 Wal-Mart Gift Card by making sure to leave a blog comment below in response to the first question. (open to USA and Canada only)
Then follow the prompts for additional entries.