My Cookbook: Peanut Butter Comfort

I’ve wanted to write this post for over a year. There were so many times I wanted to tell you what I was doing and how I was up to my eyeballs in 17 jars of peanut butter almost every day.

But I decided that rather than drag out the suspense for a year, and long before my book was even going to be in stores or that you could buy it, that I’d just surprise you when the timing was better.

Well, surprise! My first cookbook, Peanut Butter Comfort: Recipes for Breakfasts, Brownies, Cakes, Cookies, Candies, and Frozen Treats Featuring America’s Favorite Spread, is now available for pre-order on Amazon, and will be in stores May 1.

Peanut Butter Comfort: Recipes for Breakfasts, Brownies, Cakes, Cookies, Candies, and Frozen Treats Featuring America's Favorite Spread by Averie Sunshine

The book features more than 100 recipes and they all use peanut butter. Yes, there’s peanut butter in every single recipe. I cannot even tell you how much peanut butter I went through in 2012. I was literally buying it by the gallon while recipe testing.

In some recipes, peanut butter is bold and in your face like in old-fashioned peanut butter cookies.

And in other recipes, it’s subtle, hardly noticeable, and binds ingredients or lends moisture to biscuit dough.

It’s primarily a dessert cookbook, with a focus on comfort food desserts that stick to your ribs like Marshmallow Fluffternutter Butterscotch Bars.

Or a Caramelized Peanut Butter and Banana Upside-Down Cake that will make your soul sing.

There is one chapter devoted to savory and salty-and-sweet combinations like Cheesy Peanut Butter Crackers, a homemade riff on Peanut Butter-Filled-and-Flavored Cheez-Its.

There’s Fresh Spring Rolls with Thai Peanut Sauce. You can’t have a peanut butter book without peanut sauce.

There are a handful of recipes that have appeared on my blog because I have over 50+ recipes on my site that use peanut butter. 35 Peanut Butter Recipes are here, and all of the Peanut Butter Recipes are here. A few recipes I love too much to not include and so in they went.

The irony is that since writing the book and turning in my manuscript last July, I’ve come up with more peanut butter recipes that I wish I could have included but with books, there’s no Edited To Add function like with blogging, and now they’re posted here.

I did all the photography. 100 recipes, 100 photos. Actually, more than 100 photos because at the beginning of chapters and interspersed throughout the book there are accompanying images. You never notice how many photos are in the margins, corners, and sides of pages in a book until you’re the one responsible for making them happen.

I believe there are only two recipes and some frosting recipes that don’t have accompanying photos. It was important to me to really show you what the food looks like when it’s done. It’s a peeve of mine in cookbooks when every fifth or seventh recipe gets a photo and the rest don’t, and I made sure to avoid that.

They say that writing a book is like being pregnant and birthing a baby. Well, I’ve done both and there are striking parallels. In the beginning, I was so full of anticipation, excitement, and so eager. Ready to get on with it, and for the fun to begin. Midway through, the novelty wears off and that initial energy rush has dwindled and it’s hard work to stay on track and keep the other aspects of life humming along, too. Toward the end, you’re dead tired, fatigued, and wonder how you will go on. And in the last week or two before the due date, life is a blur, awake all hours of the day and night, just trying to finish and stay strong.

And then, after all the edits, revisions, changes, going up and back time and time again, you hold your baby in your arms, or in my case see a PDF of my baby on my computer screen, and it’s suddenly all worth it. And I want to do it again because it was the most rewarding and fulling experience.

And I am. But that’s a whole other post.

Here is the front and back cover with jacket flaps. I didn’t design the cover but had input. The photography is mine, but my publisher has a design team who created it.

Although there are similarities to writing a food blog, it’s definitely different. The recipe development, cooking the food, trialing it, photographing it, writing about it, learning about the publishing process, and experiencing it all has been the hardest work, but the best work.  And I’m grateful to the Skyhorse team for their support.

And I’m eternally grateful for my husband’s support. I could not have done it without him. Both from helping me parent our daughter to eating his weight in peanut butter in 2012. I could not have blogged 365 days last year and clocked in 370 posts, written a book, taken care of our house and child without him being Daddy Dearest. That said, it’s amazing how little sleep I got last year and I’m about to do it again.

You’d think I would have gotten sick of peanut butter in this whole process but I haven’t. My recipe yesterday included it and I adore it just as much as ever.

I hope you love peanut butter and Peanut Butter Comfort as much as I do.

Thank you for your support!

270 Responses to “My Cookbook: Peanut Butter Comfort”

Antonia @ Health Inspirations — February 15, 2013 at 12:21 am

omg!!! congratulations. I had absolutely no idea you were working on a cookbook. And the fact that it’s a PB cookbook full of comfort food makes it even better. The pictures all look amazing!! I can’t wait to hold this book in my hands. Do you know when it will be available in Europe? I’m so happy for you :)

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — February 15th, 2013 at 12:29 am

I would just order from Amazon like you would on other books or Amazon items and it will make it’s way to you. Not sure about European distribution but Amazon is always a sure thing :) Thanks for your support!

Emilia — February 15, 2013 at 12:24 am

Congratulations on you cookbook! I’m so excited to see it when it comes out, what could be better than a cookbook filled with peanut butter recipes? Seriously impressed that you managed to keep it a secret for so long and thrilled that you don’t have to any more. :)

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — February 15th, 2013 at 12:30 am

Thanks, Emilia! I figured why jump the gun and get people all excited months and months in advance. But now…it’s almost here!

Ellen — February 15, 2013 at 12:46 am

Wwoooooowwww! Congatulations. As a fellow lover of the peanut butter I look forward to seeing this!

Katie — February 15, 2013 at 1:03 am

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!

Congrats and a million congrats and I can’t believe it is out so soon!! Consider it mine!! I can’t even begin to tell you how I am for you! You are awesome and so deserving of this success!

Erica — February 15, 2013 at 1:15 am

Congrats!!!! Sounds amazing. Pb is the best

Kathryn — February 15, 2013 at 1:47 am

Congratulations Averie, how very exciting! The book looks beautiful.

movita beaucoup — February 15, 2013 at 1:50 am

Congrats! Such exciting news. I can only imagine how hard you’ve been working! Time to curl up with a cuppa and a blanket for a well deserved break…

Jess — February 15, 2013 at 1:53 am

I cannot believe that you kept something so huge under wraps for so long, Averie, but you’re right – it’s so amazingly exciting now that it’s out. I can’t wait to see the book and know the recipes will be fantastic since they are all yours! Warmest congratulations!

The Ninja Baker — February 15, 2013 at 3:09 am

Congratulations, Averie! Peanut Butter Comfort is sure to be a Mother’s Day gift bestseller =)
    Love that your book will be chock full of photos to accompany your scrumptious recipes.

sally @ sallys baking addiction — February 15, 2013 at 3:14 am

Congratulations to the hardworking woman who deserves the most praise in the entire world for doing everything that you do. Sometimes I’m in awe of our email conversations at 7am my time. MY TIME. You are infused with energy, determination, and a passion I have never, ever seen before in the blogging world. I cannot even begin to tell you how happy I am for you and to finally read about your cookbook. I would have never guessed it was peanut butter based…. just kidding. But honestly, I had no idea what the focus was and I am SO glad to see a peanut butter book out there now Averie!!!!!! Please forgive me in advance for obsessing over this cookbook maybe as much as you have in the past year. SO happy for my good friend Averie!! :)

PS: are you serious with that caramelized peanut butter and banana upside-down cake???????? drooling. want, need, totally making as soon as I get it in my hands!!!!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — February 15th, 2013 at 3:19 am

When I posted the cake pic, I thought of you. It sort of has your name written all over it! When I made that cake, your blog was like 3-6 mos old maybe…I probably made it in like April or May of last year and didn’t know your tastes as well but yeah it is so you!

And thank you for your total support and for being the most amazing friend I could for…I mean, who else shares my love of almost the exact same foods/recipes/desserts and totally gets it, on all levels. Thank you, Sally! :)

And it’s 720am your time…I should get some sleep..
      xoxo

• sally @ sallys baking addiction replied: — February 15th, 2013 at 9:14 am

oh hiiii it’s me again. I forgot to tell you how much I freaking LOVE the cover!!!! Is that some sort of granola snack mix I see in the top middle? Amazing. I need this cookbook like… yesterday. :) PS: old fashioned peanut butter cookies photo is stunning. xoxox

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — February 15th, 2013 at 11:45 am

Thanks for the reappearance :) That is Monster peanut butter cookie dough dip, with the M & Ms in it. One of those recipes that I made about…14 months ago and it was one of my afterthought-ish recipes but the photos worked out perfectly for this purpose. And girl, the photography. First of all, some of them are 12-14 mos old and you know how much you grow in a month or two as a photographer so some of them I look back and am like, well, I did the best I could at the time with the skills I was capable of putting forth then, but have grown since. The sad part of that old-fash PB cookie pic is that in the actual recipe, only a tiny, tiny little bit of that ‘scene’ is show, i.e they zoomed in right on top of the cookies so you miss that whole ‘broad brushstrokes scene’…which is the hardest part of the photography process. You don’t know what they are going to take and what will be cropped. And it’s the ones I didnt want cropped that were, and vice versa. Just behind the scenes tidbits for you!

Little Kitchie — February 15, 2013 at 3:33 am

Congratulations Averie!! So excited for you and for the cookbook!! Every one of your recipes I have tried has been awesome, so I know your cookbook is going to ROCK! I already can’t wait to try those little peanut butter filled cheese crackers… :)

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — February 15th, 2013 at 12:16 pm

Thanks my friend for your support and for actually making my recipes :)

Taylor — February 15, 2013 at 3:34 am

Wow congrats Averie! So happy for you! You deserve a cookbook because you take THE most beautiful pictures of food that I have ever seen. And, of course, it’s all delicious.

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — February 15th, 2013 at 12:15 pm

That is such extremely high praise, Taylor, and thank you!!!

Jen @JuanitasCocina — February 15, 2013 at 3:36 am

Congratulations! I am SO excited to get my hads on this book!

Ruta — February 15, 2013 at 3:44 am

Wow! Congratualtions x100! I love hearing stories like this, about bloggers who have a cookbook coming out. It’s so inspiring and makes me realize that it could happen to me too! The photography looks beautiful and a book about only Peanut Butter sounds like one of the best things ever. I hope this book leads to much more for you!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — February 15th, 2013 at 12:15 pm

Thanks, Ruta! And where there’s a will, there’s a way!

Claire — February 15, 2013 at 3:59 am

Congrats!!! I’m so happy for you!! Enjoy the success. You deserve it!! Looks beautiful. You’re so talented!!
    Congratulations!
    Claire

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — February 15th, 2013 at 12:14 pm

I love you and you’re going to love the book. Plenty of stories and little memories about childhood, Grandma, the family, growing up…it’s going to truly hit home for you :)
      xoxo

Paula — February 15, 2013 at 4:02 am

I have often thought you would probably come out with a cookbook at some point…and I’m thrilled you have finally come out about your cookbook!!!!! I really love the PB theme and can see that I have only scratched the surface for its culinary uses. 100 recipes using PB is impressive. I am also a picture person when it comes to food. I often look at the photos and then decide whether to check out the recipe. So…as for photos, that banana upside down cake jumped right out at me and my husband and stepdaughter love cheez-its. I am anxious to see them all! Hugs and congrats on completing an incredible project. I am looking forward to adding this to my collection!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — February 15th, 2013 at 12:13 pm

Thanks for your (daily dose) of support, Paula! Knowing that people like you are out there reading daily, and that you actually MAKE my recipes, is what I think of when I write my blog and when I was writing the book. I truly appreciate your loyalty and support! And that cake was sooo good. And so were the Cheeze Its. It’s funny now b/c some of that food I made/ate almost a YEAR ago and it’s surreal looking back at it now!

Stacy | Wicked Good Kitchen — February 15, 2013 at 4:34 am

Wow! Congratulations, Averie! I am so very proud of you, girlfriend! To wake up this morning and visit your blog to read the phenomenal good news is just ah-mazing…because, it was just yesterday (Valentine’s Day, while making dessert for The Big Lug), that I thought, “This awesome baker, Averie, HAS to write a cookbook!” I totally relate to your drive and passion with baking and our palates are so similar. Cannot wait to dive into your cookbook in May! (I definitely will be pre-ordering.) As for your next cookbook, I bet you’re already “on it”. And, dollars to gluten free donuts, I bet the subject is CHOCOLATE (or Nutella)! If I’m wrong here (and it’s TJ’s Cookie Butter), well then chocolate can be the subject of your third cookbook. LOL! Honestly, I don’t know how you’ve had the time to write a cookbook and keep up the pace you have set for yourself with your blog. I am “to the moon and back” proud of you and grinning from ear to ear. So (so!) happy to have just met you online in time to share in your immense joy. PB Comfort is going to be a global SMASH HIT! BRAVO! xoxo

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — February 15th, 2013 at 12:11 pm

Thanks for being so happy & enthusiastic, Stacy! The pace has been insane the past year – but it’s been so rewarding that it makes it all worth it!

Heather @ Sugar Dish Me — February 15, 2013 at 4:47 am

I am so excited for you!!! Yaaaaay! I know your book will be lovely and detailed and amazing AND I want you to know that you are absolutely, without a doubt, one of my favorites. To turn out so many detailed recipes and well-written posts PLUS write a book PLUS juggle your home & family, NOT TO MENTION the time you take out to visit other blogs, read and comment- You, Miss, are pretty great!! Seriously- there are so many amazing food blogs with so many awesome things to read and see, but you, You totally hold your own with reader interaction and I appreciate it so so so much. I will SO happily buy your book and add it to my collection. Thanks for always being so helpful & happy & encouraging!!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — February 15th, 2013 at 12:10 pm

Heather thanks for your super kind words and support and I try to be a team player and spread the love because I just couldn’t be any other way! It’s about community and to do it all in a vacuum without interacting with others just would feel so…odd! Thanks for being fabulous & all your sweet comments & sentiment!

Rebecca @ Pavlova's Dog — February 15, 2013 at 4:49 am

Lady, you are a machine! CONGRATULATIONS! I was already astounded by your daily posting with such high-quality photographs and seeing how nice a blogger you are, appearing lots in the comments of other sites – you’re a real community gal! AND YOU’VE BEEN SNEAKILY WORKING ON A BOOK?! Have you slept in a year?! This is insane. Y’know what’s more insane? The idea of caramelised banana peanut butter upside down cake.

Is May 1st the date it comes out everywhere or just US? I need it here in the UK!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — February 15th, 2013 at 12:08 pm

It comes out everywhere on May 1 but I am unsure of European distribution so ordering from Amazon is likely your best bet.

And thanks for noticing I am a team player and community gal. There is no other way I could be. Supporting each other is the only way for me!

Rachel — February 15, 2013 at 5:01 am

Congratulations Averie! The book looks so beautiful and I’m thrilled for you! I can’t wait to get this book!

Erin|The Law Students Wife — February 15, 2013 at 5:09 am

CONGRATS AVERIE! How exciting. I’m so happy for you. Bring on the PB!

marti — February 15, 2013 at 5:11 am

so excited. and i already preordered it! CONGRATS on your cookbook! i’m very excited to get mine!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — February 15th, 2013 at 12:07 pm

Thanks for your support and the lighting fast preorder!!

Heather (Where's the Beach) — February 15, 2013 at 5:23 am

Oh Averie! I am so excited for you and proud of you too. This is just so awesome! Just one of many cookbooks to come I’m sure!!!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — February 15th, 2013 at 12:05 pm

Something like that :)

And thank you for your support and friendship, always! xoxo

Anele @ Success Along the Weigh — February 15, 2013 at 5:45 am

Congrats! That’s awesome. Those PB cookies look like the PERFECT consistency and on that alone, I’m off to pre-order!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — February 15th, 2013 at 12:05 pm

And if I do say so myself, they are THE perfect old-fashioned cookie w/ perfect consistency. And thanks for the preorder! :)

Kelly @ Hidden Fruits and Veggies — February 15, 2013 at 5:46 am

Wow congrats!! So happy for you, but why would you post a picture of something like Caramelized Peanut Butter and Banana Upside-Down Cake for me to see this early in the morning? Just torture! Need in my mouth, now.

Jessi H — February 15, 2013 at 5:51 am

Oh my goodness! So happy for you! My family adores your recipes and you have inspired us to get a Vitamix :) Will be preordering the book today. Congratulations!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — February 15th, 2013 at 12:04 pm

Thanks for preordering and about getting a Vita – wow, how awesome. I bet you LOVE it! That first year or so with that Beast :) is such a fun time. It’s amazing what you can make, isn’t it!

Nicole — February 15, 2013 at 5:52 am

Congratulations! That’s really exciting. Everything looks delicious!

Kaye — February 15, 2013 at 6:01 am

WOW!!! Congratulations :) I have only found your blog recently but I LOVE it and I love your style of writing and cooking…from the heart! What a great accomplishment and I can’t wait to get the book!

Anna {Herbivore Triathlete} — February 15, 2013 at 6:10 am

Congrats Averie!

Ali | Gimme Some Oven — February 15, 2013 at 6:11 am

Oh my goodness – so exciting, Averie!!! That is perfect for you! Can’t wait to read it! :)

shannon — February 15, 2013 at 6:12 am

congrats averie, so excited for you :)

Steph — February 15, 2013 at 6:14 am

So excited for you! And the timing is perfect as my birthday’s at the end of April so I already know one thing that’s going on my wishlist. :) We are a peanut butter-lovin’ household so I am thrilled that you devoted a book to that delicious, versatile, healthy (in moderation) spread.

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — February 15th, 2013 at 12:02 pm

There are a few ‘healthy’ recipes in the book; relative term there but granola bars and muffins and things like that that aren’t too over the top :)

Kare @ Kitchen Treaty — February 15, 2013 at 6:15 am

Congratulations, Averie! Looks like a terrific book and I can’t wait to get my hands on it (though peanut butter cheese crackers! Yes!). I’m so impressed that you’ve managed to consistently blog nearly every day while also writing this book. You deserve a vacation!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — February 15th, 2013 at 12:01 pm

Every day, yes. Daily posting while writing a book was crazy but that’s okay :)

Cassie | Bake Your Day — February 15, 2013 at 6:15 am

WOW, Averie, CONGRATS!! I’m so, so happy for you and can’t wait to see what you have come up with. I’m sure it will be totally and completely fantastic!!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — February 15th, 2013 at 12:00 pm

I thought maybe you knew. Right around the height of Milkbar Monday’s I was in the THICK of this. And those 16 hour Milkbar posts just weren’t able to continue :)

Jen @ FitterSelf — February 15, 2013 at 6:19 am

In my mind, peanut butter is its own food group, which makes this cookbook my new Bible. Congratulations, and thank you so much for sharing all of your amazing recipes! Can’t wait to dive into everything PB on May 1st!!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — February 15th, 2013 at 11:59 am

Thanks, Jen for your support. I am with you on it’s own food group!

Kelli@kellird.com — February 15, 2013 at 6:20 am

Congratulations Averie!!! How amazing. If anyone was going to write the book on peanut butter, it had to be you! Your peanut butter recipes make an appearance at least once a week in our house! You have never steered us wrong! I can not wait to receive your book and start baking! Off to Amazon :)

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — February 15th, 2013 at 11:59 am

Thanks for your support, recipe making, and preordering :) Was just thinking about you yesterday – you popped into my head b/c I made peanut sauce for dinner :)

jackie @ marin mama cooks — February 15, 2013 at 6:38 am

Hi Averie! I’m SO PROUD OF YOU! Seriously, I am so proud and excited for you. I think I’m more excited about you getting a cookbook deal than any other blogger, because I feel like I know you personally and know how much work and effort you put into your blog and all your recipes while staying on top of keeping in touch with your readers. You’re a workhorse, but we can all see that you truly love what you do, that’s why you’re so successful at it.
    I think this is such an original idea, I mean there are not to many peanut butter cookbooks out there. You know I’m totally going to buy one. I also love that you posted pictures for each recipe. I need photos and that is my one pet peeve as well when I browse through a cookbook and there are pictures for some of the recipes and not pictures of the rest. I often wonder what’s wrong with that recipe, why isn’t there a photo? I’m also not a fan of recipes that are so doctored up that they don’t even look like the real thing. Of course, we might throw a bit of green on a dish to liven it up for the photograph, but it’s real food and should look like what the reader’s finished product is going to look like.
    I really love the way the cookbook looks; it’s so colorful and happy just like you! Congrats again girl and you so deserve this. Can’t wait to hold one of these puppies in person!
    xoxo, Jackie

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — February 15th, 2013 at 11:58 am

You’ve said it many, many times to me over the year(s) about how you thought I should be writing a book, well, I was :) I just wanted to surprise everyone and now you know. And yes, no way to do this without being a workhorse of the highest order, but it’s all worth it. And yes to having photos for most/all of the recipes in cookbooks. It’s expensive to print them for the publishers and for the photographers to be hired to take them, but it’s such a fundamental and uncompromising issue for me as well!

Kate@Diethood — February 15, 2013 at 6:39 am

Holy S&*T!! THAT IS FREAKIN’ AWESOME!!!! SO Happy for you, Averie!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I’m literally jumping for joy! That is incredible! I wish you all the success in the world! You deserve it!

Jennifer — February 15, 2013 at 6:51 am

Congratulations! I can’t wait to get a copy. And I have to tell you, it was really weird reading this post because I was just thinking about your blog yesterday and wondering if you were ever going to write a cookbook. Now that you’ve gotten peanutbutter out of the way, I think you should do a comprehensive dessert book, you know, in all your spare time…Keep the great recipes coming!

maryz — February 15, 2013 at 6:53 am

Congrats! This is so awesome! I am so excited for this to arrive!

Heather @ Health, Happiness, and Hope — February 15, 2013 at 6:54 am

Congratulations!! What a neat concept for a cookbook! I bet you were close to getting stock in peanut butter after all of that ;) How fun!

Jackie — February 15, 2013 at 7:01 am

Congratulations! The recipes look great. I love peanut butter

Carole @The Sweet Chick — February 15, 2013 at 7:04 am

Congratulations!. That’s awesome. Those pictures look gorgeous as always. I love pb!

bev @ bev cooks — February 15, 2013 at 7:30 am

Averiiiiiiiieeeee! This is amazing! Congratulations! You deserve it!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — February 15th, 2013 at 11:54 am

I was wondering per our old emails if you sensed I was writing it or not, but I was :)

Ashley — February 15, 2013 at 7:32 am

Congratulations!!! So so so exciting! Dang you’re good at keeping a secret : ) I have no patience when I have exciting news that I want to share haha.

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — February 15th, 2013 at 11:54 am

No sense jumping the gun til people could do $$ something about it :)

Michele Sparrow — February 15, 2013 at 7:34 am

Oh, Averie! Congratulations to you, my friend!!! I am so incredibly happy for you and for what I KNOW is going to be an outstanding cookbook. I know this so surely that I already have pre-ordered my own copy!! I always knew you should be writing cookbooks and if I have it my way, “The Ultimate Bar” Cookbook is on the way! ;-) Whatever your next theme is, you can count on the Sparrow clan supporting you through it all.

How awesome that you chose peanut butter! And not a surprise, either! ;-) I know how much you love it. Your photography, your sweet and friendly, not to mention easy and fun-loving style will make your book an instant success. Again, congrats!! You are amazing! :-D

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — February 15th, 2013 at 11:53 am

Thanks for the preorder and for your undying support, Michele! You have always said that about bar cookies. I would love to write that book one day…I just dont think it’s novel enough to convince publishers to publish. But trust me, I want to write that book!

Ilana — February 15, 2013 at 7:42 am

So freaking excited for you Averie!!! Lots of love xoxo

Diane @ Vintage Zest — February 15, 2013 at 7:44 am

Amazing! Going on my wishlist right away!

Lindsey [Lou Lou Biscuit] — February 15, 2013 at 7:45 am

Congratulations! Your hard work and determination are inspiring! I can’t wait to see the physical copy! Pretty impressive that you kept it a secret all that time.

Good — February 15, 2013 at 7:50 am

BBOOOOOOOOOOM! That’s SOME news Averie!!! Congratulations!!! I have NO IDEA how you where able to do it all.. The book, the frequent posting, the always so perfect photography, and having a life!! I am impressed.. And happy!!!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — February 15th, 2013 at 11:52 am

I don’t have a life outside of cooking, blogging, and my family :) but that’s what makes me happy right now so it all works!

1 2 3 4