Pure Protein Prize-Pack Giveaway
This year Pure Protein® is launching some fantastic new products including items that are baked, gluten-free, fiber-rich and in mini-sizes, so there are plenty of options to fuel you through 2013.
Pure Protein® products are low in sugar, high in protein, and have the kind of taste that makes me look forward to eating them.
Whether you choose a convenient Pure Protein® bar or add Pure Protein® Whey Protein power to your daily smoothie, you have plenty of options to hit your daily protein goals.
Pure Protein® bars provide the quality protein and great taste that is essential to a healthy, balanced diet and important for supporting lean muscle and an active lifestyle.
Protein plays a number of different roles in the body. It repairs body cells, builds and repairs muscles and bones, provides a source of energy, and controls many of the important processes in the body related to metabolism.
Incorporating protein into my daily diet doesn’t always come easy. I don’t eat animal flesh. No meat, fish, chicken, and although I do bake with eggs, I never sit down to a plate eggs and the same can be said for milk. I bake with milk and cream, but don’t drink much milk.
That’s where protein supplements come in handy. Although protein from food sources is ideal, sometimes I need a boost and Pure Protein products are one way I can quickly and easily incorporate protein into my everyday lifestyle.
15 favorite plant-based and protein-packed recipes include:
1. Orange Ginger Tempeh and Brown Rice Salad with Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette – (vegan, gluten free if GF tempeh is used)
2. Peanut Sauce Baked Tofu (vegan, GF)
3. Spicy Baked Black Beans with Mixed Vegetables (vegan, GF)
4. Pumpkin Spiced Brown Rice Tempeh and Cranberry Salad – (vegan, gluten free if GF tempeh is used)
5. Barbeque Tofu with Pineapple and Mango (vegan, GF)
6. Cheezy Vegetable Bake (vegan, GF)
7. Peanut Noodles with Mixed Vegetables and Peanut Sauce (vegan, GF)
8. Cheesy Taco Casserole (vegetarian/vegan, GF)
9. Vegetable Lasagna Casserole (vegan, GF)
11. Sunflower Seed Butter Granola Bars with Chocolate Drizzle (no-bake, vegan, GF)
12. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Granola Bars (no-bake, vegan, GF)
13. Microwave Chocolate Peanut Butter and Oat Snack Bars (no-bake, vegan, GF)
14. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars (no-bake, vegan, GF)
Using Rafflecopter, enter to win the Pure Protein Prize Pack Giveway by making sure to leave a blog comment below in response to the first question. (open to USA and Canada only)
Then follow the prompts for additional entries.