15 Favorite Cream Cheese Recipes

Cream Cheese is such a versatile ingredient and one I love to use and bake with.

PHILADELPHIA sets the standard in cream cheese and has been making the country’s most popular cream cheese since 1872

What sets it apart from other brands:

Fresh Local Milk and Real Wholesome Cream – Milk sourced from dairy farmers local to where the cream cheese is made, and combined with real, wholesome cream creates a deliciously fresh-tasting cream cheese

From Farm to Our Fridge in Just Six Days – Fresh milk from nearby farms is made into cream cheese and refrigerated at PHILADELPHIA creameries in Beaver Dam, Wis. and Lowville, NY in just six days

Limited use of preservatives – No preservatives are found in the cream cheese brick varieties

Real Ingredients – From crisp jalapeños to crunchy pecans in their flavored varieties, the taste is always fresh

PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese is proud to partner with national child hunger charity Share Our Strength and their No Kid Hungry Campaign to help end childhood hunger in America. The No Kid Hungry campaign connects kids in need with nutritious food and teaches their
families how to cook healthy, affordable meals.

For every share of this video, PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese will donate $1 to Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry campaign, up to $50,000. $1 can help connect a child with up to 10 meals.

With your help, PHILADELPHIA’s donation today will leverage the time, expertise, and additional funds needed to end childhood hunger once and for all.

Please link, tweet, Facebook post, and spread the word about this Video.

And if you’re in a baking mood, here are 15 Favorite Recipes Using Cream Cheese:

White and Dark Chocolate Cream Cheese Chocolate Cake Bars

Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze

Coconut Spice Cheesecake Bars

Fudgy Nutella Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting

Baked Savory Cream Cheese and Herb Donuts

Carrot Cake Loaf with Cream Cheese Frosting

Cinnamon Sugar Crust Cream Cheese and Jelly Danish Squares

Pina Colada Dip (vegan, GF)

Pumpkin Banana Bread with Browned Butter Cream Cheese Frosting

Baked Cinnamon Bun Donuts with Vanilla Cream Cheese Glaze

Blueberry and Cream Cheese Muffin Top Bread

Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache

Cinnamon Bun Pie

Baked Orange Banana Coconut Donuts with Orange Coconut Vanilla Cream Cheese Glaze

Overnight Buttermilk Soft and Fluffy Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting

What’s your favorite way to enjoy cream cheese?

Feel free to link your favorite recipes and please click away and relink the video. No child should ever, ever, ever be hungry. As a mother, I shudder to think.

I have been selected by Kraft Foods to be an ambassador for PHILADELPHIA. While I have been compensated for my time, my opinions are my own, and I have not been paid to post positive comments.

24 Responses to “15 Favorite Cream Cheese Recipes”

Paula — March 23, 2013 at 4:53 am

Cream cheese frosting–one of my favorite flavors! I want to bake a little something decadent this afternoon. All of those frosted bars look so good but I am leaning toward the brownie cookies. It has been very dry (but still cold) here, so I am anxious to see how that batter will behave for me.

Eva @ Eva Bakes — March 23, 2013 at 6:17 am

Yum! Cream cheese is so fun to use in baking!

ashley - baker by nature — March 23, 2013 at 2:20 pm

I’m going to say my favorite way to enjoy cream cheese is slathering it on my morning bagel, but man, there are so many other rad ways to put it to use!!!

Cassandra — March 23, 2013 at 3:22 pm

Perfect timing with this post! I just bought two packs of cream cheese in the hopes of baking something delectable. I was thinking about making one of these recipes from A Kitchen Addiction http://www.a-kitchen-addiction.com/cream-cheese-filled-carrot-cake-muffins/ and http://www.a-kitchen-addiction.com/carrot-cake-donuts/ I love that video too, it’s so creative and they’re doing a great thing with No Kid Hungry.

Tieghan — March 23, 2013 at 3:42 pm

My favorite cream cheese is pistachio cream cheese! I used to eat it all the time when I was a kid! I love all these recipes you linked! You wrok so hard girl! You must post all seven day of the weak!! Way to go!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — March 23rd, 2013 at 3:45 pm

I’ve posted 7 days a week for the past 4 years. I never take a day off :) Not every day is a new recipe but there is a new post up 7 days a week :)

Laura (Tutti Dolci) — March 23, 2013 at 4:59 pm

Drooling over those white and dark chocolate cream cheese bars!

Amy Hill — March 23, 2013 at 5:25 pm

Averie-
    I just found your blog and have been reading your recipes for the last hour. Your recipes sound delicious and I can’t wait to try them. Your food photos are amazing! I look forward to reading your blog as often as you post and trying every recipe. Thanks for such a beautiful blog!
    Amy

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — March 23rd, 2013 at 7:07 pm

Amy, what a super sweet and genuinely wonderful comment. I love comments like this when someone finds me and my photos/recipes lure them in and they want to come back for more. I post every day, 7 days a week, there’s always something new :)

Amber K — March 23, 2013 at 6:25 pm

Cream cheese frosting is the best use of cream cheese there is. Hands down. I want some now.

Carol | a cup of mascarpone — March 23, 2013 at 6:43 pm

Holy cream cheese!!! Averie, I’m here drooling more as I come to each photo! Every one of them looks gorgeous! I’m trying to decide on a favorite, but it’s so darn hard! Thanks for sharing!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — March 23rd, 2013 at 7:02 pm

Thanks, Carol. Your food and photography always has me inspired!

Irene @ {a swoonful of sugar} — March 23, 2013 at 7:32 pm

Wow such beautiful recipes, I never usually stock cream cheese in the fridge but I think I’m going to start to now!

Gloria @ Simply Gloria — March 23, 2013 at 7:47 pm

Cream Cheese is a staple in my home. It’s like butter –if I’m down to one whole package, it’s a panic! Averie, I love all your scrumptious cream cheese filled recipes! I’m instantly in love with your Carrot Cake Loaf with Cream Cheese Frosting for Easter Sunday!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks replied: — March 23rd, 2013 at 7:58 pm

I have the same feeling of panic as it pertains to butter and coffee creamer. I better have multiple packages on backup :) The carrot cake loaf would be perfect for Easter Sunday. It’s the best carrot cake I’ve ever had and I adore that recipe! If you try it, LMK!

marla — March 23, 2013 at 9:29 pm

Cream cheese is so delicious and such a versatile ingredient. All of your recipes using it are so tempting!

Jocelyn (Grandbaby Cakes) — March 24, 2013 at 7:59 am

That blueberry and cream cheese muffin top bread is so genius and looks unreal! I adore Philadelphia cream cheese. So amazing and so versatile. Thanks for helping such a great cause!

Marie @ Little Kitchie — March 24, 2013 at 11:01 am

OK, I have never seen your cream cheese and herb doughnuts and now my mouth is watering! Gotta try those!!!

Barbara @ Barbara Bakes — March 24, 2013 at 11:32 am

I love baking with cream cheese. Love these delicious ideas.

Paige Flamm — March 24, 2013 at 12:44 pm

These all look so delicious from the coffee cake cinnamon rolls, to the carrot cake loaf and the actual cinnamon rolls! Thanks for sharing all these delicious recipes!

Paige

Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies — March 25, 2013 at 3:14 pm

Ooh, there are some delicious looking recipes here! I love cream cheese–on bagels, in baked goods, whatever!

Valerie — March 26, 2013 at 7:23 am

Oh, fudgy Nutella brownies with cream cheese frosting, where have you been all my life?! :D
    Fabulous recipe round-up, great cause!