Gourmet Hot Chocolate and Handmade Marshmallows Giveaway
And a big bag of fluffy, handmade vanilla marshmallows to melt in your mouth or in the hot chocolate.
Savor a mug of the purest form of drinking chocolate, made from their exclusive Venezuelan bittersweet chocolate
This version includes a subtle hint of peppermint
Their marshmallows are soft, sweet, and are made using the finest vanilla extract using a blend of Tahitian vanilla beans
I love marshmallows and chocolate, especially paired together.
Here are 15 Favorite Marshmallow or Chocolate Recipes:
1. Biscoff Marshmallow Chocolate Bars – No-bake, make in 5 minutes
3. Browned Butter Rice Krispies Treats (no-bake with vegan and GF options) – The best ever recipe for Rice Krispies Treats and I’m super picky
4. Homemade Little Debbie Star Crunch (no-bake) – A copycat recipe that tastes better than the original if I do say so
5. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & Marshmallow Stuffed Rice Krispie Bars (No-Bake) – Made with healthy raw/vegan cookie dough, safe to eat raw and stuff into these easy no-bake treats
6. Creme de Menthe Bars- No-Bake, Vegan, GF, and a great mint + chocolate pairing
7. Peanut Chewy Payday Bars – An easy copycat version of the popular candy bar, with marshmallows added in between the layers
8. Peanut Butter Cocoa Krispies Smores Bars – One of the most popular recipes on my site in 2011
9. White Chocolate Vanilla Marshmallow Cake Bars – One of my personal dessert favorites for 2010. Marshmallows, white chocolate, creamy sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter
11. Marshmallow Peanut Butter Double Chocolate Pillowtop Bars (GF with Vegan options) – A Top 5 Dessert of 2011
12. Quintuple Chocolate Fudgy Brownie Cookies – Chocolate is used 5 different ways, making them the best and most decadent chocolate cookies I’ve ever had
13. Fluffernutter Banana Smoothie (vegan, GF)
15. Peppermint White Hot Chocolate – A fun twist on regular hot chocolate, using creamy white chocolate, with hints of mint and plenty of soft, fluffy marshmallows
Using Rafflecopter, enter to win Extra Dark & Peppermint Stick Drinking Chocolates and Marshmallows, by making sure to leave a blog comment below in response to the first question. (open to USA only)
Then follow the prompts for additional entries.
Don’t forget to enter the Mountain or Cruiser Bike and Dasani Giveaway