Unreal Candy Giveaway
Candy isn’t exactly healthfood but UNREAL Candy is trying to clean things up.
It’s made with much less sugar than its name brand counterparts, and has no GMOs, no preservatives, no hydrogenated oils, no corn syrup, and no artificial ingredients.
UNREAL makes all of its candies with only real ingredients and gives people a junk-free choice in the candy aisle.
UNREAL is carried at major retailers across the U.S. like CVS, Target, and more. They’re on a mission to change how food is made, sold, and eaten across the world.
The winner of the giveaway will win the following:
I love making candy at home. Here are 10 Favorite Homemade Candy Recipes:
1. Ritz Cracker Stuffed Peanut Butter Cups (No-Bake, Vegan)
3. Butterfinger Bars (No Bake, Vegan & GF options) – Make in the microwave in less than 5 minutes
4. Old-Fashioned Butter Mints (no-bake, gluten-free)
5. Chocolate Saltine Toffee, i.e. Christmas Crack
6. Peanut Butter Cups (No Bake, Vegan, GF)
7. Candy Corn Cookie Dough Pretzel Bites (No Bake)
9. Chocolate “Turtles” (No-Bake, Vegan, GF)
10. Seven Minute Microwave Caramels (no-bake, gluten-free) – The BEST caramels I’ve ever had and will use this recipe forever
Using Rafflecopter, enter to win UNREAL Candy by making sure to leave a blog comment below in response to the first question. Then follow the prompts for additional entries. Open to USA only.
Make sure to also enter the Breakfast For Dinner Cookbook Giveaway