24 Hours of Peanuts Cookbook and Prize Pack Giveaway
If you’re a fan of peanuts and peanut butter, this giveaway will make you happy.
Nearly a year ago, the National Peanut Board approached me and wanted to know if I could submit some peanut butter recipes for an upcoming cookbook they were publishing.
I’m the peanut butter queen and this was no problem for me.
The 24 Hours of Peanuts cookbook is now available and one lucky winner will win a copy of it as well as some peanutty goodies from the National Peanut Board and National Peanut Farmers.
In the cookbook, you’ll find my recipe for Peanut Noodles with Mixed Vegetables and Peanut Sauce (vegan, GF)
And Peanut Butter and Jelly Blondies along with 22 other fun recipes.
In case you’re hungry for peanut butter treats now, 20 of my current Favorite Peanut Recipes include:
1. Homemade Peanut Butter (vegan if plain peanuts are used, GF) – Ready in 5 minutes and you have not lived until you’ve made your own
2. Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter – Peanut butter and chocolate, a match made in heaven. Less than 10 minutes to make and so easy
3. Homemade Cookie Butter Peanut Butter – A homemade spin on Cookie Butter or Biscoff Spread, made by blending peanuts with gingersnap cookies and cinnamon, which gives the spread a slightly gritty texture, similar to storebought
4. Homemade Honey Roasted White Chocolate Peanut Butter – My favorite peanut butter, even edging out the chocolate and cookie butter versions, and that’s saying something. It’s like spreadable candy and I love it
5. Peanut Butter Cocoa Krispies Smores Bars – No need for campfires, make s’mores at home. These smores have three layers, including a cocoa-crispy cereal top layer that’s made with peanut butter
6. Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Dough Crumble Bars – Soft and chewy, dense, rich, and easy to make in one bowl without a mixer. A new favorite and highly recommended
7. Special K Bars (no-bake) – The recipe is from my Grandma and one of my favorite bars of all time
8. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars – All the taste and texture of cookies, minus the work of making individual cookies. Bar cookies are so much faster and these are soft, chewy, and loaded with chocolate chunks
9. Coconut Peanut Butter Magic Cake Bars – One of my favorite desserts of 2011, and similar to Seven Layer or Magic Bars, but a cake base is used instead of a graham cracker crust. Soft, dense, rich, chewy, tons of textures and flavors, and so easy
10. Marshmallow Peanut Butter Double Chocolate Pillowtop Bars – One of my favorite desserts of 2011. Creamy, sweet, rich. A soft and sweet marshmallow-peanut butter top layer adorns a base of oats, sweetened condensed milk, and white chocolate. An all-time favorite
11. Peanut Chewy Payday Bars – Like the storebought candy bars, but I prefer these. Sweet and gooey meets salty and crunchy with an abundance of peanut butter, peanuts, and plenty of chewy texture
12. Ritz Cracker Stuffed Peanut Butter Cups (No Bake, Vegan) – Make your own peanut butter cups in minutes and stuff them with your favorite surprises because everything tastes better sandwiched with peanut butter and chocolate
13. Nutella Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies – Pairing two of my favorite spreads into one rich, easy, gooey, moist and indulgent cookie
14. Trail Mix Peanut Butter Cookies – Baking trail mix into cookies makes for chewy, hearty, dense, and satisfying cookies
15. Thick and Soft Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies – NO Flour, NO Butter, and NO White sugar used! Soft, thick, chewy and rich
16. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies – The BEST PB Cookies I’ve ever had. There’s NO Flour, NO Butter, and NO White sugar used! Soft, chewy & oozing with dark chocolate. Crazy good!
17. Soft and Puffy Peanut Butter Coconut Oil Cookies – No butter used in these soft, puffy, and chewy cookies made with coconut oil, which is just barely detectable
18. Peanut Butter Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip Cookies – One of my favorite cookies of all time, pairing oats, peanut butter, and white chocolate chips. Soft, chewy, no mixer needed, fast and easy
19, Peanut Butter and Jelly Coconut Cashew Sandwich Cookies (No-Bake, Vegan, GF) – A healthier spin on PB & J in these easy, no-bake little vegan peanut butter sandwich cookies
20. White Chocolate Buttery Waffles Snack Mix – Buttery waffles, cereal, and popcorn are drenched in melted peanut butter and white chocolate. Crazy addictive!
Whew. That was a lot of peanut butter.
Using Rafflecopter, enter to win the Giveaway by making sure to leave a blog comment below in response to the first question. Then follow the prompts for additional entries. Open to USA only. Sometimes the widget is a bit slow to load, so please be patient.