20 Healthier Lunch Ideas and Cookbook Giveaway
I pack lunches every day for my family. Aside from fruit, veggies, sandwiches, and leftovers from the previous night’s dinner, there are days I need some inspiration.
Here are 20 of my Favorite Healthier Lunch Ideas that frequently find their way into lunch bags if you need some lunchtime inspiration.
Many are vegan, gluten-free, and no-bake
1. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars (No-Bake, Vegan, GF) – My all-around favorite no-bake granola bar recipe for chewy granola bars. Use ingredients you have on hand. Easily customized, fast, easy, and one of the most popular bars with readers
2. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls (no-bake, vegan, GF) – A favorite easy and healthy snack that can be made in just minutes. They taste just like real cookie dough but no refined sugar, gluten, butter, or eggs are used. My most popular recipe on Pinterest
3. Homemade Cinnamon Sugar Graham Crackers – Easy and no need for storebought after these
4. Sunflower Seed Butter Bars with Chocoalte Drizzle (no-bake, vegan, GF) -Under 10 minutes to make and no refined sugar added. Just dates, oats, and sunflower seed butter, or substitute another favorite nut butter
5. Banana Yogurt Muffins – Made with Greek yogurt which keeps them so soft, light and moist
6. Trail Mix Peanut Butter Cookies (GF) – Loaded with texture from the oats, raisins and trail mix goodies
7. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Granola Bars (no-bake, vegan, GF) – Healthy bars that taste like cookies
8. Cinnamon Oatmeal Date Bars with Chocolate Chunks (no-bake, vegan, gluten-free) – Like eating cinnamon oatmeal, in bar form, covered in chocolate
9. Cinnamon Sugar Chocolate Pretzels (no-bake, vegan, GF) – Ready in 5 minutes and so much better than you can imagine based on the simple recipe. My husband begs for these
10. Snickerdoodle Cookie Granola Bars – (no-bake, vegan, GF) Healthy, soft, and chewy granola bars that taste like cookies
11. Parmesan Ranch Snack Mix (no-bake) – Comes together in less than 5 minutes
12. Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Squares (No-Bake, Vegan, GF) – Fast, easy, and loaded with chewy, oaty texture
13. Peanut Butter and Jelly Coconut Cashew Sandwich Cookies – (no-bake, vegan, GF) – No added sugar, salt, or oil
14. Coconut Cinnamon Sugar Roasted Almonds (vegan, GF)
15. Microwave Chocolate Peanut Butter and Oat Snack Bars (no-bake, vegan, GF) – Recipe makes 3 bars and is ready in less than 5 minutes
16. Fruit, Seed and Nut Crackers – Healthy homemade crackers filled with dried fruit, seeds, and nuts that are better than storebought and easily customizable
17. Homemade Peanut Butter (vegan, GF) – Make your own peanut butter with no added oil, sugar, salt, or additives in 5 minutes at home and is fabulous for sandwiches
19. 30 Minute Honey Whole Wheat Skillet Bread – Soft, warm, fluffy whole wheat bread in a half hour. No kneading, no fuss, easy and foolproof
20. Fluffy Vegan Coconut Oil Banana Muffins – Tastes like cinnamon sugar mini-donuts but they’re baked not fried, vegan, and made in one bowl in minutes
What Are You Doing for Lunch? by Mona Meighan is a book dedicated to fun, easy ways to save money and improve your health by simply packing your own lunch.
Over 70 delicious recipes to prepare in 20 minutes or less.
Cost-savings projections of how much you’ll save in a month and in a year.
Nutrition facts to help you keep an eye on calories, fat, sugar, and sodium.
A sample menu of lunches to get you started.
Using Rafflecopter, enter to win the Giveaway by making sure to leave a blog comment below in response to the first question. Then follow the prompts for additional entries. Sometimes the widget is a bit slow to load, so please be patient.
Don’t forget to enter the KitchenAid Stand 5-Quart Stand Mixer Giveaway!