All-Natural Snack Foods Sampler Pack Giveaway
Wai Lana Chips are made from nutrient-rich cassava and these gluten-free chips contain 30% less fat than regular potato chips.
With an unforgettable crunch and an abundance of tempting flavors, Wai Lana Chips are a uniquely delicious, all-natural snack.
- GMO Ingredients
- Artificial Colors
- Artificial Flavors
- Wheat & Soy
Wai Lana Bars are all-natural, tasty energy bars and are gluten-free.
Healthy, protein-packed nuts and naturally sweet dates provide sustained energy.
Zero Trans Fat • Zero Hydrogenated Oil • Zero Cholesterol
Gluten-free. No artificial additives. Non-GMO. Antioxidant-rich. Rich in raw fruit & nuts. Low sodium.
No added sugars. Vegetarian.
They come in a mouth-watering array of flavors and are sold at stores like Whole Foods, Target, Safeway and TJ Maxx. Check for Store Locations
15 of my Favorite Healthy Snacks include:
1. Peanut Butter and Jelly Coconut Cashew Sandwich Cookies -no-bake, vegan, GF, no added sugar, salt, or oil
2. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars (no-bake, vegan, GF)
3. Fruit, Seed and Nut Crackers – Healthy homemade crackers filled with dried fruit, seeds, and nuts that are better than storebought and easily customizeable
4. Homemade Peanut Butter (vegan, GF) – Make your own peanut butter with no added oil, sugar, salt, or additives in 5 minutes at home
5. Snickerdoodle Cookie Granola Bars – no-bake, vegan, GF and tastes like cookies
6. Fluffy Vegan Coconut Oil Banana Muffins – Tastes like cinnamon sugar mini-donuts but they’re baked not fried, and vegan
7. Spinach and Artichoke Dip – Make in 3 minutes, fat-free, vegan, serve warm or chilled
8. Raw Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls (no-bake, vegan, GF) – One of the most popular recipes on my site since 2009
9. Homemade Cinnamon Sugar Graham Crackers – Easy and no need for storebought after these
10. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Granola Bars – no-bake, vegan, GF, chewy and hearty
11. Sunflower Seed Butter Bars with Chocoalte Drizzle (no-bake, vegan, GF) -They take 10 minutes to make an no refined sugar is added. Just dates, oats, and sunflower seed butter, or substitute another favorite nut butter
12. Cinnamon Oatmeal Date Bars with Chocolate Chunks (no-bake, vegan, gluten-free) – Like eating cinnamon oatmeal, in bar form, covered in chocolate
13. Banana Yogurt Muffins – Made with Greek yogurt which keeps them so soft, light and moist
14. Cinnamon and Spice Sweet Potato Bread – Ridiculously soft and moist, and full of hearty flavors. If you like sweet potato or pumpkin, this is the bread for you
15. Trail Mix Peanut Butter Cookies (GF) – Loaded with texture from the oats, raisins and trail mix goodies
Using Rafflecopter, enter to win the Giveaway by making sure to leave a blog comment below in response to the first question. Then follow the prompts for additional entries. Open to USA only. Sometimes the widget is a bit slow to load, so please be patient.