Peanut Butter Comfort Cookbook and Food Processor Giveaway
It’s been just over a month since my cookbook, Peanut Butter Comfort, was released on June 4.
Thank you to everyone who’s shown support by purchasing a book, by blogging about it, or posting about it on your various social media. It’s grassroots efforts like yours that help get the word out and get the job done.
Your support is invaluable and appreciated – thank you!
In case you’ve been holding out and haven’t purchased a copy, here’s your chance to win one.
In the book, you’ll find over 100 Peanut Butter Recipes, including recipes for Old-Fashioned Peanut Butter Cookies
No-Knead Peanut Butter Biscuits
Caramelized Peanut Butter and Banana Upside-Down Cake
Cheesy Peanut Butter Crackers filled with Homemade Peanut Butter
Fresh Spring Rolls with Thai Peanut Sauce
…And 100 More Peanut Butter Recipes
To help put you in a cooking mood, I’m giving away a copy of Peanut Butter Comfort
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel; durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup; spatula included
I love my food processor for making Homemade Peanut Butter
I’ll let the winner pick your color, too.
The are over 20 colors to choose from.
But first, let me tempt you with 10 Recent Favorite Peanut Butter Recipes from my blog
3. White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Clusters (no-bake, GF)
4. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies – My favorite on-blog recipe for peanut butter cookies. No butter, oil, white sugar, or flour used!
6. Honey Roasted Butterscotch White Chocolate Peanut Butter (GF) – This peanut butter and the Cinnamon Chip (above) are my two favorites of all time
8. Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Dough Crumble Bars – The following 3 bars and my favorite bars of 2013 to date
10. Chewy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cereal Bars (no-bake, vegan, GF)
Using Rafflecopter, enter to win the Giveaway by completing the first three tasks and any optional ways you’d like to enter.
Leave a blog comment below in response to the first question and follow the prompts for additional entries. Sometimes the widget is a bit slow to load, so please be patient.
a Rafflecopter giveaway