12 Favorite Blueberry Recipes
I just love baking with blueberries. I like baking with them as much as I like eating them fresh.
I usually save my fresh for eating, and bake with frozen, and all the treats here were made with frozen, so you can make them year round.
1. Blueberry Muffin and Buttermilk Pancakes Cake – This cake base is so good and it’s inspired 3 more cakes to date. Soft, fluffy, and no mixer needed
2.Blueberry Dutch Baby Pancake – Don’t stand at the stove flipping pancakes when you can bake one giant pancake. So easy
3. The Best Vegan Blueberry Muffins – The best blueberry muffins I’ve ever had or made, healthy or otherwise. They just happen to be healthy and made with a secret ingredient you’ll never guess
4. Blueberry Muffins with Raspberry Jam Swirls – Classic blueberry muffins with swirls of jam to give them a new, tasty twist
5. Blueberry and Jam Buttermilk Coffee Cake with Buttery Vanilla Glaze – One of the best coffee cakes or cakes I’ve ever made and highly recommended
6. Mixed Berry Clafoutis – Batter made in 1 minute in the blender. Like a custard that meets creme brulee with berries
7. Blueberry and Cream Cheese Muffin Top Bread – Tastes like one big muffin top. Ridiculously soft and moist
9. Blueberry Yogurt Cake with Lemon Vanilla Glaze – A healthier cake option that’s made with Greek yogurt
10. Creamy Mixed Berry White Chocolate Crumble Bars - Fast, easy, uses a handy shortcut, and loaded with berries and white chocolate
11. Microwave Blueberry Banana Oat Cakes (vegan, GF) – Single-serving, ready in 3 minutes, and a longstanding reader favorite for breakfast or a portable snack. All you need is a microwave
12. Blueberry Banana Recovery Smoothie (vegan, GF) – Blueberries and bananas not only taste great, but are great for you
What’s your favorite recipe using blueberries? – Links welcome
Or do manage to eat them all before baking with them?