20 Labor Day Party Recipes Not to Be Missed
Labor Day Weekend is the golden send-off to summer. Goodbye watermelon and ice cream. Hello apples and pumpkin.
I’m always sad to see summer go. I could lie and say I like the change of seasons and am ready for cooler weather, but I’m not.
The only thing good about the end of summer is an excuse to throw a party and eat party food.
But I’m not partying. I’m packing.
If you are partying or getting together with people, these 20 Recipes will be a hit at any party:
1. Chewy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cereal Bars (no-bake, vegan, GF)
2. Two-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars (Gluten-Free)
3. Spinach Artichoke Dip – vegan, gluten-free, fat-free, serve warm or cold, 5 minutes to make
5. Double Melted Cheese and Red Pepper Dip – Make in 5 minutes
7. Parmesan Ranch Snack Mix (no-bake) – Make in 5 minutes
8. 30-Minute Cheesy Avocado Skillet Pizza Bread (whole-wheat, vegan)
10. Chips and Cheese Chili Cheese Casserole (vegetarian/vegan, GF)
12. Rosemary Chipotle Roasted Almonds (vegan, gluten-free)
14. Bourbon Maple Slow Cooker Baked Beans (vegan, GF)
18. Malibu Sunset
Thanks for the entries in the $25 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!
How are you going to celebrate Labor Day? Food you’re making or planning to eat?