10 Bars Craft Chocolate Giveaway ($100 Value)
In honor of National Chocolate Day coming up on October 28, I’m getting you ready for the holiday.
With 10 bars of chocolate from Bar & Bean who specializes in artisan, or craft chocolate.
Craft chocolate facts:
- The FDA only requires that milk chocolate only needs to contain 10% actual chocolate in order to be called “chocolate”. All artisan/craft makers exceed these standards by a long shot!
- Craft chocolate is much more time consuming and labor intensive to make than chocolate sold in grocery stores. From the source of the chocolate, the beans, to how the product is actually made, every step is intentional and has its place in the process.
- It’s not uncommon for artisan chocolate makers to pay 2-3 times above fair trade prices for the beans they use to produce their chocolate. This shows just how much they care about the quality of their product. Each bar is a true representation of who they are as individuals and a brand as a whole.
- Craft chocolate is more about listening to cacao, respecting cacao, and using the skills and resources to bring out the flavors instead of masking them with sugar and pure sweetness.
I love chocolate and 15 Favorite Chocolate Recipes include:
1. Chocolate Peanut Butter Kit Kat Crunch Bars (no-bake)
7 . Chewy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cereal Bars (no-bake, vegan, gluten-free)
10. Nanamio Bars (No-Bake)
11. Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter (vegan, GF)
One winner will receive 10 Bars of Chocolate from 9 Different Origins ($100 Value).
Winner will be notified by email and will have 24 hours to reply, at which point another winner will be selected if winner does not reply.
Using Rafflecopter, enter to win the giveaway by completing the first three tasks and any optional ways you’d like to enter.
Leave a blog comment below in response to the first question and follow the prompts for additional entries. Sometimes the widget is a bit slow to load, so please be patient.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Make sure to also enter the Pair of Le Creuset Mini Cocottes Giveaway