Pair of Le Creuset Mini Cocottes Giveaway
Aren’t these Le Creuset Mini Cocottes just adorable!
They’re great during the fall and winter months of holiday entertaining, but you don’t have to be throwing a party to use them.
- pies – sweet and savory
- mac & cheese
- breakfast egg dishes
- baked apples
- molten cakes
- bread pudding
- Flame stoneware
- Comes with matching lid
- Safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, and broiler
- 2 handles
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Less than 1% porosity to block moisture absorption, which can lead to cracking, crazing, and rippling along the interior
- Resistant to staining and flavor and odor absorption
- Virtually nonstick glazed interior that easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -65Âº F to 500Âº F
- Manufacturer’s 5 year warranty
- Dishwasher safe
- Measurements: 3-3/4″ diameter x 2″ H, with an 8 ounce capacity
15 Recipe Ideas for the Mini Cocottes:
1. Pumpkin Cinnamon Overnight Pull-Apart French Toast with Vanilla Maple Butter - Don’t need to stand around flipping French toast when you can make it ahead of time and then bake it off
2. Loaded Baked Tater Tot Dip (GF with vegan options) – Favorite baked potato toppings are baked into the dip
3. 5-Minute Microwave Apple Cinnamon Crumble For One (vegan, GF) – When all you need is just one (or two) smaller servings, not a huge pan
4. Sweet Potato Red Pepper and Coconut Milk Soup (vegan, GF) – Ready in 15 minutes
5. Double Melted Cheese and Red Pepper Dip (GF) – Comes together in five minutes in the microwave. Creamy, cheesy, with just a bit of heat and texture
6. Spinach & Artichoke Dip - Fat-Free/Reduced-Fat, GF, with vegan options
7. Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal Skillet Cookie - Halve the recipe and bake in the mini cocottes
8. Chips and Cheese Chili Casserole (vegetarian/vegan, GF) – Chips are baked right into this easy and cheesy filling casserole
8. Pumpkin and Cheesy Baked Potato Casserole (vegetarian, GF) – A seasonal hit
9. Hawaiian Bread and Maple Banana Baked French Toast - Easy and a great way to use extra bananas
10. Spicy Baked Eggs and Hash Brown Casserole – Baked eggs and potatoes, cheese optional. Easy comfort food
11. Corn and Double Cheese Dip (vegan, GF, fat free, serve warm or cold) – A five-minute dip to toss together and full of texture
12. Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Microwave Mugcake with Vanilla Glaze - When you just have to have chocolate, this is ready in 5 minutes
13. Cheesy Taco Casserole (gluten-free, vegetarian/vegan) – Like tacos, but baked into casserole form, complete with rice and beans. Makes planned leftovers
14. Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookies with Peanut Butter Cups and M&M’s – Chewy-edged cookies that look like mini pies with soft, tendercenters
15. Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups - This easy, foolproof chocolate chip cookie recipe would be great as cocotte cookies
One winner will receive a pair of Le Creuset Mini Cocottes ($50 Value) in the color of his/her choice, based on availability.
Winner will be notified by email and will have 24 hours to reply, at which point another winner will be selected if winner does not reply.
Using Rafflecopter, enter to win the giveaway by completing the first three tasks and any optional ways you’d like to enter.
Leave a blog comment below in response to the first question and follow the prompts for additional entries. Sometimes the widget is a bit slow to load, so please be patient.
a Rafflecopter giveaway