Mr. Coffee® 12-cup Programmable Coffeemaker Giveaway
Curling up on the couch with a cup of freshly brewed coffee and a great book is one of my favorite things.
I brew at home and almost never buy coffeeshop coffee because it’s over-priced, doesn’t taste great, it’s never hot enough, and there’s always someone reaching over me at the sugar-creamer station about to elbow me and knock over my over-priced cup of joe.
No thanks and it’s why I’m a home brewer.
In tests of conventional drip coffeemakers, which are best for serving a crowd - think holiday entertaining - Consumer Reports “Recommended” the $40 brewer, saying it matched the brewing performance of pricier models as it’s “easy-to-use and clean, has a well-balanced carafe, and aced the brew tests, which are based on how closely models reach the industry-standard of 195ºF to 205ºF for roughly five minutes.
Such a snazzy little machine and I’m giving one away for one lucky reader.
Details and Features
Designed with water filtration which helps remove up to 97% of the chlorine from the water and improves the taste of your coffee. Put the brewing on hold with Delay Brew to set start time up to 24 hours in advance while the Fresh Brew™ Timer tracks just how long your coffee has been ready. Brew Strength selector allows you to choose from light to more robust flavor. It’s also equipped with a Pause ‘N Serve feature that stops the brewing cycle to pour a cup or two, and then continues brewing until complete. Coffeemaker automatically shuts off after 2 hours. Maintaining brewing system is easy with a special cleaning cycle to help keep your Coffeemaker running at maximum level of performance and coffee taste. Includes 1 month water filtration system.
- Water filtration remove up to 97% of the chlorine from the water and improves the taste of your coffee
- Delay Brew sets brewing time in advance
- Fresh Brew™ Timer tracks coffee freshness from time it’s brewed
- Brew Strength Selector to choose regular or more robust flavor
- Pause ‘N Serve allows you to pour a cup during brewing cycle
- 2-Hour Auto Shut-Off automatically shuts off Coffeemaker
- Special cleaning cycle to maintain best coffee flavor
- Removable Filter Basket lifts out for fast and easy filling and cleaning
But first, 12 of my favorite Coffee, Espresso, or Coffee-Containing Recipes Include:
1. Skinny Caramel Frappuccino - Only 50 calories. Save your money and waistline with this easy copycat drink
2. Pumpkin Spice Latte (vegan, GF) – One of my most popular recipes, ever. A homemade, money-saving copycat recipe based on all-natural ingredients and no fake syrups
3. Creamy Boozy Iced Coffee - Coffee, chocolate, whipped cream, booze. Say no more
4. Vanilla Iced Coffee – So simple and how I always make my iced coffee
5. Homemade Baileys Irish Cream – Make in blender in less than 1 minute and so good in coffee
6. Chocolate Peanut Butter Mocha Powerballs (no-bake, vegan, GF) – Espresso is blended in for a great boost
7. Homemade Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies - I always add a splash of coffee to brownies or chocolate cake to intensify the chocolate flavor. It doesn’t make them like coffee, but instead enhances the chocolate flavor
9. Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Microwave Mugcake with Vanilla Glaze - Single serve, make in under 5 minutes
12. Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache – The best, fastest, and easiest chocolate cake. One bowl, no mixer, as fast as using a mix
One reader will a Mr. Coffee® 12-cup Programmable Coffeemaker. Winner will be notified by email and will have 24 hours to reply, at which point another winner will be selected if winner does not reply. Open to all.
Using Rafflecopter, enter to win the giveaway by completing the first three tasks and any optional ways you’d like to enter.
Leave a blog comment below in response to the first question and follow the prompts for additional entries. Sometimes the widget is a bit slow to load, so please be patient.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Feel free to also enter the West Elm $50 Gift Card Giveaway