20 Father’s Day Gifts Under $20
This post may contain affiliate links.
Newsflash for anyone who hasn’t thought about this yet, Father’s Day is this Sunday, June 17, 2012. Time to start thinking about it.
Here are 20 gift ideas for the Dad who cooks (or likes to have a cold beverage) and all are under $20. Nothing is golf-related, there are no ties, and no grilling tongs.
Who knows, mom may even “borrow” one of dad’s gifts.
1. Owl Measuring Cups, $19
2. Bottle Openers, $7.50 to $9.50 each – Parrot, alligator, mermaid, or turtle
3. Tervis Water Bottle, $19.99
Tervis® Clear 24-Ounce Water Bottle keeps your drink as warm or cold for as long as it takes to enjoy it. This clear insulated tumbler provides a powerful hydration innovation. Comes with easy-open, push-button lid. Opening is large enough to fit ice cubes. Greatly reduces condensation. Fits most cup holders and easily hooks onto backpacks and gym bags.
4. Leather Phone Case with Free Monogramming, $19 – the least food-related of the bunch but I thought it was a great value
5. Cuisinart Sandwich Grill $19.99
Not only does this sandwich grill help you make delicious sandwiches, but you can also use it to make omelets or French toast.
7. Food Thermometer, $7.99
8. Fish Butter Dish, sale $7.99
9. Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons with lifetime warranty, $4.99
10. Vintage Wood Board, $15
11. Seven-piece Martini Set, 19.99
12. Seven-piece Bar Set, $19.99
13. Six-piece Mug Set, $19.99
14. Vintage Wood Serving Set, $19
15. Top Chef Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls with Silicone Base, $11.99 to $19.99
16. Blender, $19.99
17. Immersion Blender, $16.99
18. Creme Brulee Torch Set, $19.99
19. Silpat Baking Mat, $19.83
20. Make him this gift: Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups and Ice Cream
What are you doing for Father’s Day or how will you be honoring the fathers in your life?
No plans for us other than to just make sure Scott has a relaxing day. I’ll cook whatever he wants, we can spend time together as a family, go for a nice walk or whatever flows and is low key and casual.
Any great gift ideas for the father who already seems to have everything?
Truth be told, I’m not buying him any of these gifts. We don’t exchange gifts for holidays anymore and for the past 5+ years we haven’t given each other gifts on birthdays, Mother’s and Father’s days, anniversaries, Christmas and Chanukah, or any other holiday. We buy what we need throughout the year and he told me not to get him anything so I won’t.
But I will cook. The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach after all.
If you have any great gift ideas, link them up. I always like to look.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.