Peach Mango Pineapple White Sangria
Summer parties, get-togethers, barbeques, pool parties, and friends-dropping-by-spur-of-the-moment-parties are what warm weather is all about.
And warmer weather means you better hydrate. With booze.
This sangria goes down so easily. So.easily.
I love mangoes and pineapple and they taste especially good after they’ve marinated with peach schnapps and a bottle of wine.
It’s a great way to stretch a bottle of wine and get some vitamin C into your diet, you know, from the chunks of fruit in each glass.
Dump everything into one big bowl or pitcher, stir and wait. The longer you wait, the better, but if you’re in a hurry and can’t wait and want to enjoy immediately, I understand and that’s just fine, too.
I kept this recipe on the smaller scale in case you’re having a smaller party. Or in case you’re having a party
for yourself for you and one other person on a Tuesday night.
It’s just one bottle of wine, not gallons worth like many sangria recipes. But you can always double, triple, etc. it. Easy peasy and so refreshing.
Peach Mango Pineapple White Sangria
Fresh, fruity, just sweet enough but not too sweet, and it goes down so easily. A lighter alternative to red sangria that everyone just loves!
Yield: About 32 ounces (double, triple, quad, if necessary)
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: at least 4 to 8 hours for flavors to marry
- 1 bottle white wine (chardonnay, pinot grigio, sauvignon blanc, or similar)
- 1/3 cup peach schnapps
- 3/4 cup mango chunks, frozen (you could use fresh but save money and buy frozen, plus they act as "ice cubes")
- 3/4 cup pineapple chunks, canned or fresh
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice (from the can of pineapple if you used canned is okay)
- 1/4 cup simple syrup, optional and to taste
- To a large pitcher or punch bowl, add all ingredients except simple syrup, stir, and taste.
- If you prefer the sangria slightly sweeter add the simple syrup. To make it, add 1/4 cup granulated sugar, 1/4 cup water to a small kettle and heat over low heat, stirring until sugar dissolves, cool slightly before adding it to the sangria.
- Refrigerate sangria until chilled. I have successfully stored leftover sangria in my refrigerator for up to one week; your mileage may vary. Flavors marry and mellow as time elapses. Sangria gets better 8 to 24 hours later in my opinion. You can (and should) make this a day ahead of time for a party or event if time and planning permits. Tip - Recipe is highly flexible; use whatever frozen or fresh fruit you have on hand; berries, oranges, nectarines, peaches, etc. Use other liquors rather than peach schnapps such as Midori, Hyptoniq, Gran Marnier, Chambord, lemon/lime/peach flavored vodka, Malibu, etc.
Recipe from Averie Cooks. All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Grilled Pineapple Strawberry Lemonade Sangria – Easy, light, refreshing, and perfect for your next warm weather party! Grilling brings out pineapple’s natural sweetness and it’s delish!
Tropical Strawberry Lemonade Party Punch – Sweet and citrusy with a tropical vibe! So fast and easy!! Punch and sangria all in one with loads of fruit! (can be made virgin)
Sparkling Apple Cider Sangria – Apples, oranges, pomegranate seeds, and cinnamon sticks with sparkling cider are a fun twist on classic sangria! So easy! Make it for your next party and everyone will want a refill!
Tropical Mango Mimosas – A fun, easy, and refreshing twist on classic mimosas! A party favorite at your next brunch or event!
5-Calorie Raspberry Lime Margarita Fizz (non-alcoholic) – 5-Calorie Raspberry Lime Margarita Fizz (non-alcoholic) – Cool, refreshing, and won’t break your caloric bank with only 5 calories!
Lightened-Up Raspberry Coconut Punch – Sweet, tangy, refreshing and isn’t a caloric lead balloon! But don’t worry, it still packs a punch!
Coconut Water Champagne Fruit Punch (Vegan, Gluten Free, Soy Free, No Sugar Added)
Tropical Peach Pineapple Slushies – Plenty of booze and no added sugar, a win-win! Cool, refreshing, and they go down so easily!
Kiss On The Lips Cocktail – Frozen mango, rum, vodka, peach schnapps, and a KISS of drizzled grenadine! Fruity, tropical, and they go down way too easily!