Capresso 12-Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Maker Giveaway
I recently received this Capresso 12-Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Maker (SG120) and it’s Capresso’s newest addition to their line of coffee makers.
It’s a compact and stylish machine that is perfect for any coffee lover, including college students heading back to school where space is at a premium, or for those who enjoy entertaining or hosting brunches where brewing 12 cups for a crowd and sipping on plenty of java is essential.
Brewing a great cup of coffee is a science. The amount of time the water is in contact with the coffee grounds directly relates to the final taste of the brew.
All Capresso coffee makers brew coffee in less than one minute per cup which means coffee will never be over-extracted or bitter.
Features and Benefits
- Brews 12 cups of coffee in under 10 minutes for maximum flavor and aroma
- Full stainless steel wrapped housing provides superior strength and style
- Glass carafe with ergonomic handle has brew through lid and drip-free pouring spout
- Permanent GoldTone filter is easy to use and easy to clean
- 24-hour programmable clock/timer with easy to read blue back lit LCD display
- Special Aroma setting slows down the brewing process to maximize flavor when brewing a full pot and to ensure the best taste when brewing a few cups at a time
- Multiple nozzles spray water evenly onto ground coffee ensuring full saturation of grounds and maximum brewing quality
- Easy to fill internal water level indicator displays 2 to 12 cup markings
- Drip stop allows you to pour a cup while brewing
- Coated non-stick warming plate
- Two hour safety shut off
This machine is solidly built, makes great coffee, and I’ll be brewing with it for years to come.
I’ve never met a cup of coffee or specialty coffee drink I didn’t like:
Vanilla Iced Coffee – So easy and I’ve never understood why people make a bigger deal out of it than it really is.
Iced Coffee-Making Tips: Save your leftover coffee; put in a pitcher or jar in the refrigerator, and pour over ice the next day; add cream and sugar or fix it how you enjoy it.
Also, pour leftover coffee into ice cube trays and freeze to create coffee ice cubes, and use those rather than traditional ice cubes to prevent iced coffee from getting watered down.
As you can tell, I’m well-caffeinated and one lucky reader will be, too.
Would you like to brew at home with this stainless-steel lined beauty?
One lucky reader will win one Capresso 12-Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Maker (SG120)
Comment below to enter the giveaway.
1. Describe your perfect cup of coffee. (Be specific with your favorite brand of coffee; hot, iced, with cream, sugar, how you like to fix it)
What’s your favorite specialty coffee drink to order from a coffee shop or to make at home? (Be specific and recipe links welcome)
2. For a second entry, Twitter Follow @AverieCooks and and then tweet the following:
Win a Capresso 12-Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Maker in the @AverieCooks @CapressoTweets Giveaway http://tiny.cc/kcuejw
3. For extra entries and you must leave a separate comment for each (please don’t do these ‘just’ for the giveaway and then unsubscribe or unfollow immediately):
Subscribe to Email Updates from my blog (upper right hand corner of screen – enter your email address and confirm subscription)
Get the Averie Cooks RSS Feed
Pinterest Follow Capresso
Facebook Like Capresso
Twitter Follow Capresso
or post this Giveaway on your blog
Contest ends Sunday, August 26, 2012 and winner will be chosen randomly. Open to continental U.S. residents only. In full disclosure, I was given the Capresso machine shown here but am not being paid to post a review or host the giveaway. My thoughts, opinions, and review are 100% my own.