Breakfast For Dinner Cookbook Giveaway
I read cookbooks like novels. I curl up in bed with them, and read them word for word.
Breakfast for Dinner: Recipes for Frittata Florentine, Huevos Rancheros, Sunny-Side-Up Burgers, and More! by Lindsay Landis and Taylor Hackbarth is the best novel I’ve read in awhile.
Lindsay blogs at Love and Olive Oil and between her blog, design business, and her first book The Cookie Dough Lover’s Cookbook: Cookies, Cakes, Candies, and More was released summer 2012. Meaning, she’s released two cookbooks in 7 months, on top of everything else she does. I think she sleeps less than I do.
In Breakfast for Dinner, Lindsay and her husband, Taylor, teamed up and co-wrote and photographed the book, and it’s truly gorgeous – both the recipes and the photography.
There are more than 100 classic breakfast recipes made with a twist. Enjoy hearty “brinner” dishes like Bacon Fried Rice, Breakfast Ravioli, Pizza over Easy, and Cornmeal Pancakes with Beer-Braised Short Ribs, plus such sweet treats as Sunrise Margaritas and Maple Bacon Cupcakes—to name just a few. This cookbook is a breakfast lover’s dream come true.
So far I’ve only tried the Chocolate Brownie Waffles and they were rich, super chocolaty, scrumptious, and were like eating dessert for breakfast. Or for dinner.
I’m a big fan of brinner (breakfast-for-dinner). Here are 10 Favorite Breakfast-for Dinner Recipes:
1. Hawaiian Bread and Maple Banana Baked French Toast – Hawaiian bread is like a sponge, soaking up all the flavors and makes for soft, light, and fluffy French Toast
2. Creamy and Crispy Hash Browns Frittata (vegetarian, GF)
3. Vegetable Fried Rice Frittata (vegetarian, GF)
4. Baked Chipotle Sweet Potato and Zucchini Fritters (vegan, GF)
5. Pumpkin Cinnamon Overnight Pull-Apart French Toast with Vanilla Maple Butter – A make-ahead recipe, robustly flavored with pumpkin, maple, cinnamon. Robustly flavored, comforting, and pumpkin knows no seasons
6. Spinach and Red Pepper Frittata (vegan, GF)
7. Pumpkin and Cheesy Baked Potato Casserole (vegan, GF)
8. Spicy Baked Eggs and Hash Brown Casserole (vegetarian, GF)
9. Corn Chip-Crusted Southwestern Salmon Cakes (gluten-free)
10. Sweet Potato Graham Cracker “French Toast” Sticks – Sweet potatoes are dredged, coated, and baked to create plant-based baked French toast sticks. Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, and the sweet potatoes are naturally sweet just like real French toast sticks
Using Rafflecopter, enter to win Breakfast for Dinner by making sure to leave a blog comment below in response to the first question. Then follow the prompts for additional entries. Open to USA only.