25 Buttery and Cheesy Recipes and Kerrygold Giveaway
Cooking and baking with butter is one of life’s simple pleasures. Nothing else is quite like it.
I have no shortage of buttery and cheesy recipes. Here are 25 Favorites with Buttery first, followed by Cheesy:
1. Browned Butter Buttermilk Banana Bread with Strawberry Butter
MY OTHER RECIPES
2. Chocolate Chip and Chunk Cookies
3. Buttery Sugar Wafer Sandwich Cookies
4. Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
5. Chewy Sugar Sprinkles Cookies
6. Browned Butter Caramel and Butterscotch Bars
7. Homemade Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies
8. Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Dough Crumble Bars
9. Reese’s Pieces Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
10. Salted Caramel Pretzel Blondies
11. Cinnamon Raisin English Muffin Bread (no-knead) with Cinnamon Sugar Butter
12. Honey Dinner Rolls
13. Soft Buttery One-Hour Pretzels
14. Mini Blue Cheese Quiche Phyllo Cups
15. 30-Minute Cheesy Avocado Skillet Pizza Bread
16. Macaroni and Cheese Baked Cheese Balls
17. Spinach Artichoke and Roasted Red Pepper Cheesy Squares
18. Roasted Grapes and Balsamic Reduction with Cheese and Crackers
19. Creamy and Crispy Hash Browns Frittata (vegetarian, GF)
20. Corn and Double Cheese Dip (vegan, GF, fat free, serve warm or cold)
21. Loaded Baked Tater Tot Dip
22. Roasted Sweet Potato and Goat Cheese Pizza
23. Double Melted Cheese and Red Pepper Dip (GF)
24. Vegetable Lasagna Casserole (vegan, GF)
25. Mango Basil Personal-Sized Tortilla Pizzas
I love using Kerrygold butter in my baking, and working their cheese into my savory dishes is always a hit.
Their site has some fun recipe ideas, too.
Their products really are The Best.
And for two lucky readers, Kerrygold would like to extend a gift basket containing a variety of their butters and cheeses to two winners.
Using Rafflecopter, enter to win the Giveaway by leaving a blog comment below in response to the first question and completing the other tasks to unlock additional entries.
Sometimes the widget is a bit slow to load, so please be patient.
a Rafflecopter giveaway