Easy No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes
Mini food just tastes better. Yes, it really does.
And when we’re talking about an easy-peasy dessert that you can make in minutes without even turning on your oven, well those desserts taste even better.
It’s the holiday season, we’re all busy, pressed for time, going in a million directions, and shortcuts come in handy.
For the cheesecakes I used a box of JELL-O No Bake Real Cheesecake Dessert. It’s as easy as stirring melted butter together with a crust mixture, pressing it into cupcake liners, and beating together the filling mixture with milk before spooning it over the crust.
The package contains a cherry topping but rather than using it I opted for topping the mini cheesecakes with mini mint chocolate cookies, mint chocolate chips, and mini chocolate chips. Other ideas include hot fudge, melted white chocolate, raspberry sauce, caramel sauce, fresh berries, crushed candy bits, or whatever your heart desires.
The nice thing about mini food is built-in portion control. The buttery graham cracker crust with the tangy cream cheese filling is a classically perfect combination that I can’t get enough of. Hence, mini food is great. And the texture of the crunchy cookies and baking chips contrasted with the smooth, creamy filling is just perfect.
My family raved about them and I never bothered mentioning they were as easy as opening a box. Check out the Kraft Hub for more hearty, home-style recipes that’ll come in handy.
Easy No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes
Mini food just tastes better and when we're talking about an easy-peasy dessert that you can make in minutes without even turning on your oven, well those desserts taste even better. I topped the cheesecakes with mint chocolate cookies, mint chocolate chips, and mini chocolate chips. Other ideas include hot fudge, melted white chocolate, raspberry sauce, caramel sauce, fresh berries, or crushed candy bits. The buttery graham cracker crust with the tangy cream cheese filling is a classically perfect combination while the texture of the crunchy cookies and baking chips contrasted with the smooth, creamy filling is just perfect.
Yield: 9 mini cheesecakes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 75+ minutes, for setting up
- one 11.1-ounce package JELL-O No Bake Real Cheesecake Dessert
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk (I used 1% cow's milk; soy milk will cause filling to set up softer)
- mini mint chocolate cookies, mint chocolate chips, mini chocolate chips, etc., as necessary for topping
- Line a muffin pan with 9 large muffin liners (or 12 medium/average-sized liners); set aside.
- To a small, microwave-safe bowl, add the butter and heat on high power to melt, about 1 minute.
- Add the graham cracker crust mixture, and mix with a fork until crumbs are evenly coated.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of the crust mixture to each liner (I used a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop with 9 liners; if using 12 liners use less than 2 tablespoons each), and hard pack using the back of a spoon to form an even, smooth crust layer; set aside.
- To a large bowl, add the milk, filling mixture, and beat with an electric mixer on low for 30 seconds. Increase to medium-high speed and beat for 3 minutes, mixture will be thick.
- Add about 3 to 4 tablespoons of filling to each liner, smoothing the tops lightly with the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour (I refrigerated overnight), or until set.
- Top with an assortment of mini cookies, mint chocolate chips, mini chocolate chips, etc. as desired and serve. Extra cheesecakes will keep airtight in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Recipe adapted from Kraft
Recipe from Averie Cooks. All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Easy Blender-Batter Self-Crusting Cheesecake – No crust to make and whiz the batter together in the blender! Easy, foolproof, and so good!
Salted Caramel Swirled-Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars – Pumpkin, caramel, and the best graham cracker crust!
Peanut Butter-Swirled Cheesecake Bars with Brown Sugar-Graham Cracker Crust – Easy, one-bowl, no-mixer recipe pairing peanut butter, cream cheese and a great crust together in easy bars!
White and Dark Chocolate Cream Cheese Cake Bars – Chocolate cake with chocolate chips, white chocolate chips & filled with cream cheese! Fast, easy & foolproof!
Post is brought to by Lunchbox and Kraft. The text, imagery, and opinions expressed are my own. Check out the Kraft Hub for more hearty, home-style recipes. #CookingUpHolidays