Loaded Baked BLT Dip
I love dips like nobody’s business.
I can go to a restaurant or a party and if there’s dip, I’ll happily skip right over the entree and make a meal of the dip.
The cheesier and more loaded with goodies, the better. This one delivers big time.
I put a spin on traditional BLT flavors and created this dip that’s perfect for tailgating, holiday parties or events, or anytime you’re in need of some cheesy, bacon-laden comfort food.
It’s an easy, no-mixer, no-fuss recipe. To save time, I used pre-cooked bacon slices and microwaved them for about 15 seconds before slicing them and stirring into a bowl creamy bowl of goodness.
There’s mayo, sour cream, cream cheese, and shredded cheese. The dip isn’t low cal or low fat but it certainly tastes wonderful. Cheesy, creamy, and perfectly savory.
There are green and dried onions for flavor while tomatoes add juiciness and a nice pop of freshness. Serve with chips, crackers, or just dig in with a spoon.
It’ll be your new favorite way to eat a BLT.
Loaded Baked BLT Dip
I put a spin on traditional BLT flavors and created this dip that's perfect for tailgating, holiday parties or events, or anytime you're in need of some cheesy, bacon-laden comfort food. t's an easy, no-mixer, no-fuss recipe. To save time, I used pre-cooked bacon slices along with mayo, sour cream, cream cheese, and shredded cheese. There are green and dried onions for flavor while tomatoes add juiciness and a nice pop of freshness. Serve with chips, crackers, or just dig in with a spoon. It'll be your new favorite way to eat a BLT.
Yield: one 9-inch pie dish
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: about 30 minutes
Total Time: about 40 minutes
- 1 cup sour cream (I used lite)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces brick-style cream cheese, very well softened to room temp (I used lite)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or cheddar blend, divided
- 1 cup cooked bacon, chopped; reserve 2 tablespoons for garnishing
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced into thin rounds; reserve 2 tablespoons for garnishing
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced small; reserve 2 tablespoons for garnishing
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onions
- chips or crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a 9-inch glass pie dish or ceramic baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- To a large bowl, add the sour cream, mayo, cream cheese, and stir well to blend.
- Add 1 1/2 cups cheese (reserve 1/2 cup) and stir to incorporate.
- Add the bacon (save time by using pre-cooked bacon slices and zap for about 15 seconds in the microwave before slicing), green onions, tomatoes, and stir to incorporate. Reserve 2 tablespoons of each for garnishing after baking.
- Add the dried onions and stir to incorporate.
- Turn mixture out into prepared pan, smoothing the top lightly with a spatula as necessary.
- Evenly sprinkle with reserved 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until cheese has melted on top and dip is as done as desired. If you like golden browned cheese, bake about 10 minutes longer, or as desired.
- Evenly sprinkle with the reserved 2 tablespoons each of bacon, green onions, tomatoes, and serve immediately with chips, crackers, or your favorite dippers. Dip is best warm and fresh.
Recipe from Averie Cooks. All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Creamy Baked Double Cheese and Onion Dip – One of my favorite dips of all time! Stir it together in one bowl in minutes and bake for cheesy, perfect comfort food!
Loaded Baked Tater Tot Dip – Favorite baked potato fixings baked together in an easy dip that everyone loves!
Easy Jalapeño and Red Pepper Cheese Ball – Just spicy enough that the more you have, the more you want! A fast, easy, and foolproof hit!
Double Melted Cheese and Red Pepper Dip (GF) – aka Queso Dip– Comes together in five minutes in the microwave. Creamy, cheesy, with just a bit of heat!
Easy Pizza Dip – Cheese lovers and pizza fans will love this fast and easy dip!! Perfect party food that’s a guaranteed hit!
Easy Cheesy Chili Dip – Just a few ingredients and 5 mins is all you need for this super easy dip packed with flavor! And cheese!
Baked Triple Cheese and Salsa Tortilla Chip Dip – Loaded with 3 kinds of cheese and baked to browned, bubbly, golden perfection!
Hot Cheesy Corn Dip – Two kinds of cheese, corn and green chiles make for an irresistible dip! Easy comfort food that’ll be devoured!
Baked Spinach, Artichoke, and Mozzarella Dip – The classic dip, topped with cheese!