Bestowed Healthy Care Package Delivery Giveaway
Bestowed is a monthly care package that’s delivered directly to your doorstep.
Each box is packed with healthy food and lifestyle products you’ll enjoy discovering. Everything is hand-picked by celebrity nutritionist and author Heather Bauer.
The products provided rotate monthly and may include goodies from these brands:
One lucky winner will receive a one-month subscription to Bestowed.
For anyone who wants to subscribe, the discount code 5OFFBSTOWED01 entitles you to $5 off your first box.
And if you want to whip up your own healthy snacks, 20 of my Favorite Healthy Snacks are below.
Many are vegan, gluten-free, and no-bake
1. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars (No-Bake, Vegan, GF) – My all-around favorite no-bake granola bar recipe for producing bars like storebought chewy granola bars. Use ingredients you have on hand from peanut butter to almond butter to sunflower seed butter; to raisins to white chocolate chips to coconut flakes; to M&Ms. Easily customized, fast, easy and one of the most popular bars with readers
2. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls (no-bake, vegan, GF) – A favorite easy and healthy snack that can be made in just minutes. They taste just like real cookie dough but no refined sugar, gluten, butter, or eggs are used. My most popular recipe on Pinterest
3. Homemade Cinnamon Sugar Graham Crackers – Easy and no need for storebought after these
4. Sunflower Seed Butter Bars with Chocoalte Drizzle (no-bake, vegan, GF) -They take 10 minutes to make an no refined sugar is added. Just dates, oats, and sunflower seed butter, or substitute another favorite nut butter
5. Cinnamon and Spice Sweet Potato Bread – Ridiculously soft and moist, and full of hearty flavors. If you like sweet potato or pumpkin, this is the bread for you
6. Trail Mix Peanut Butter Cookies (GF) – Loaded with texture from the oats, raisins and trail mix goodies
7. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Granola Bars (no-bake, vegan, GF) – Healthy bars that taste like cookies
8. Cinnamon Oatmeal Date Bars with Chocolate Chunks (no-bake, vegan, gluten-free) – Like eating cinnamon oatmeal, in bar form, covered in chocolate
9. Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Granola (vegan, GF) – Never need to buy pre-made granola again. Combine the ingredients you like and make it at home, quickly, easily, and for pennies on the dollar compared to storebought
10. Pineapple Coconut Oil Banana Bread – No butter necessary in the sweet, soft, moist and tender loaf
11. Snickerdoodle Cookie Granola Bars – (no-bake, vegan, GF) Healthy, soft, and chewy granola bars that taste like cookies
12. Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Squares (No-Bake, Vegan, GF)
13. Peanut Butter and Jelly Coconut Cashew Sandwich Cookies – (no-bake, vegan, GF) – No added sugar, salt, or oil
14. Coconut Cinnamon Sugar Roasted Almonds (vegan, GF)
15. Microwave Chocolate Peanut Butter and Oat Snack Bars (no-bake, vegan, GF) – Recipe makes 3 bars and is ready in less than 5 minutes
16. Banana Yogurt Muffins – Made with Greek yogurt which keeps them so soft, light and moist
17. Homemade Peanut Butter (vegan, GF) – Make your own peanut butter with no added oil, sugar, salt, or additives in 5 minutes at home
18. Fruit, Seed and Nut Crackers – Healthy homemade crackers filled with dried fruit, seeds, and nuts that are better than storebought and easily customizable
19. 30 Minute Honey Whole Wheat Skillet Bread – Soft, warm, fluffy whole wheat bread in a half hour. No kneading, no fuss, easy and foolproof
20. Thick and Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies – Loaded with whole grains, raisins, and cinnamon. Hearty and satisfying
Using Rafflecopter, enter to win the Giveaway by making sure to leave a blog comment below in response to the first question. Then follow the prompts for additional entries. Open to USA only. Sometimes the widget is a bit slow to load, so please be patient.
Don’t forget to enter the 24 Hours of Peanuts Cookbook and Prize Pack Giveaway