Capresso Espresso and Cappuccino Machine Giveaway
This post may contain affiliate links.
I recently received this Capresso EC100 Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Machine ($149.99 value)
Would you like to create new and delicious gourmet coffee beverages quickly and easily at home with this stainless-steel lined beauty?
Frothing and steaming milk has never been simpler with two frothing positions for making lattes or cappuccinos.
Features and Benefits
- Stainless-steel lined ThermoBlock heating system with 15 bar pressure for perfect high-pressure brewed espresso; water never comes in contact with aluminum
- Removable 46 oz. water container for easy filling
- Self-locking filter holder with thumbguard
- Two sieves to produce one or two rich, thick crema espressos at a time
- Single sieve for use with pre-packed espresso pods or pre-ground coffee
- Unlimited steam output produces hot frothed milk for cappuccino and latte
- Separate frothing positions for steamed milk (latte) and frothed milk (cappuccino)
- Removable heavy-duty stainless steel cup warming platform
- Indicator lights for “On/Off” and “Coffee/Steam”
- Easy to clean removable stainless drip tray
- One year limited warranty
How does it work?
This is a dual frother machine with two parts.
There is a Frothing Sleeve for cappuccinos and when the Frothing Sleeve is removed, it reveals the Steam Tube for lattes.
Frothing: Frothing Sleeve is in place over the steam tube. Hot steam and air are injected into the milk. The air will swirl inside the milk creating silky dense froth on top of the milk, ideal for a cappuccino.
Steaming only: Frothing Sleeve is removed to reveal the Steam Tube. Only hot steam will be injected into the milk, ideal for a latte.
This machine is solidly built, makes great drinks, and the sky is the limit with the specialty drinks I’ll be making for years to come using it.
I’ve never met a cup of coffee or specialty coffee drink I don’t like:
As you can tell, I’m well-caffeinated and one lucky reader will be, too.
One person will win a Capresso EC100 Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Machine
Comment below to enter the giveaway.
1. What’s the first drink you’d make with your new machine? (be specific, recipe links welcome)
What’s your favorite specialty coffee drink to order from a coffee shop or to make at home? (be specific)
2. For a second entry, Twitter Follow @AverieCooks and and then tweet the following:
Win a Capresso Espresso & Cappuccino Maker in the @AverieCooks @CapressoTweets Giveaway http://tiny.cc/teszhw
3. For extra entries and you must leave a separate comment for each (please don’t do these ‘just’ for the giveaway and then unsubscribe or unfollow immediately):
Subscribe to Email Updates from my blog (upper right hand corner of screen – enter your email address and confirm subscription)
Get the Averie Cooks RSS Feed
Pinterest Follow Capresso
Facebook Like Capresso
Twitter Follow Capresso
or post this Giveaway on your blog
Contest ends Wednesday, August 1, 2012 and winner will be chosen randomly. Open to continental U.S. residents only. In full disclosure, I was given the Capresso machine shown here but am not being paid to post a review or host the giveaway. My thoughts, opinions, and review are 100% my own.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.