Today, Monday October 6, is the official release date of my cookbook, Cooking With Pumpkin! If you want to see sneak-peak photos from the book, check them out here. Thank you to everyone who has already ordered it on Amazon! Your support has been amazing. And now you can buy my book in stores!
As a celebration, my blogger friends with recently or soon-to-be released cookbooks and I have teamed up for an amazing giveaway!
Want to win a Kitchen Aid and ALL the blogger cookbooks seen here? Well, you’ve come to the right place today.
There will be 13 winners for this amazing giveaway. Yes, lucky 13!
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE WINNER will win a KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Quart Stand Mixer in their choice of color (see color options here) AND one of each of the following cookbooks:
- 12 Days of Christmas with Six Sisters’ Stuff by Six Sisters’ Stuff
- The Girl Who Ate Everything by Christy Denney
- Savoring the Seasons with Our Best Bites by Sara Wells and Kate Jones
- Make it with a Cake Mix by Lizzy Early
- The Smart Cookie Cookbook by Christi Johnstone
- The RecipeGirl Cookbook by Lori Lange
- Surprise Inside Cakes by Amanda Rettke
- Cooking with Pumpkin by Averie Sunshine
- Party Popcorn by Ashton Swank (pre-order only)
- The Biscoff Cookie & Spread Cookbook by Katrina Bahl
- The Red Velvet Lover’s Cookbook by Deborah Harroun
- Dessert Mash-Ups by Dorothy Kern
TWELVE (12) ADDITIONAL WINNERS will win one of the cookbooks listed above. (Cookbook will be assigned randomly, winner does not get to choose.)
That’s over $570 in prizes for the grand prize winner!
Giveaway specifics: please enter using the rafflecopter form below. Please be patient, sometimes the form takes a moment to load. Open to U.S. residents only, must be 18 years or older to enter. Please see full and complete rules in the rafflecopter form.
Be sure to also enter my Crock-Pot® 6-Qt. Smart Slow Cooker Giveaway!
I just made your pumpkin bread with cream cheese. It was DELISH! My boys and I ate up in a day :)
Thanks for trying it, Anu!
So fabulous! Congratulations!
What an awesome give away…I love your pumpkin book and have already made three recipes from it…Congrats on your official release…
What did you make? 3 in a week or so, that’s amazing, and thank you, Lisa!
Congrats on the official cookbook release Averie! I’m really loving the pumpkin theme. I always think pumpkin totally gets the shaft to only be featured in the Fall. I love using it in my baking all year long! Also you are one of the hardest working and most dedicated bloggers out there. And it shows. Inspiring. Bravo and keep it up. Love following your stuff.
Thank you so much!! :)