Momofuku Milk Bar Cookies Giveaway
This post may contain affiliate links.
American Express and Christina Tosi of Momofuku Milk Bar want to make your day by giving you a dozen of her newest cookies, The Perfect 10 Kookie.
Actually, they’re going to make 5 people’s days because 5 winners will be selected.
The Perfect 10 Kookie was created by famed Momofuku Milk Bar pastry chef Christina Tosi and her long-time friend and supermodel, Karlie Kloss.
It’s a delicious treat made with healthy, all-natural ingredients and is dairy-free, gluten-free and sweetened with agave.
Perfect 10 Kookies are for sale at Momofuku Milk Bar in Manhattan and 30 percent of the proceeds go to FEED, an organization that provides school meals to children around the world through the United National World School Feeding program. Each Perfect 10 Kookie sold provides 10 school meals to hungry children around the world.
Christina Tosi is part of an ambassador program at American Express that celebrates Cardmembers who are on an inspiring journey. In just four short years, Christina has used her American Express Card to grow the Momofuku Milk Bar empire from an idea, to a shared kitchen space in a busy restaurant, to five bakeries and a commissary. In the “Make My Day” program, American Express goes the extra mile by rewarding its Cardmembers and social media followers with experiences that make their day. The initiative started last summer as a pay-it-forward style promotion tailored to American Express’ loyal Twitter and Facebook communities.
I’ve made many Tosi recipes in the past:
And here are 10 Current Favorite Cookie Recipes:
1. Chocolate Chip and Chunk Cookies – Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. Easy, foolproof, soft and chewy, oozing with chocolate
2. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies (gluten-free) – Favorite Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe. Easy, foolproof, soft and chewy, oozing with chocolate. NO butter, NO white sugar, NO flour and still sinfully amazing
3. Coconut Oil White Chocolate Cookies – No butter, no white sugar, soft and scrumptious
4. Brown Sugar Maple Cookies – Rich and robustly flavored with maple, brown sugar, soft, moist and chewy
5. Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups – If cookies that spread and fall flat are an issue for you, bake them in muffin cups. The browned butter in this recipe adds an extra special touch
6. Sugar-Doodle Vanilla Cookies – Simple ingredients paired in such a way that yield, soft, sweet, cookies with a dough base I’ve adapted many time for other cookies
7. Cranberry and White Chocolate Chip Cookies – I love the flavor pairing and they use the Sugar-Doodle dough base, making them sweet, soft and chewy
8. Thick and Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies – I despite skimpy and flat oatmeal cookies and these are thick, hearty, and supremely chewy
9. Caramel Corn Chocolate Chip Cookies – Salty and sweet with caramel corn baked right in and these cookies cannot hold one more drop of caramel corn or chocolate and are bursting at the seams with gooey chocolate
10. Soft Batch Dark Brown Sugar Coconut Oil Cookies – Rich, deep, intense flavors of molasses, caramel, dark brown sugar, and coconut oil combine to form Soft Batch-style cookies that are so soft they bend rather than break and I’m in love with them (win Coconut Oil in this post)
American Express wants to Make Your Day with The Perfect 10 Kookies that are just as delicious as nutritious, and also benefits a great cause. #AmexMakeMyDay
There will be Five Winners, each winner receiving 1 Dozen Cookies
Using Rafflecopter, enter to win one dozen cookies by making sure to leave a blog comment below in response to the first question. (open to USA only – winners will have 24 hours to get back to me with their shipping address after I’ve emailed them before I move on)
Then follow the prompts for additional entries.
Make sure to enter the $100 Swanson Vitamins Shopping Spree and Coconut Oil Giveaway
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.