20 Peanut Butter Recipes for National Peanut Butter Cookie Day
June 12 is National Peanut Butter Cookie Day and since I love peanut butter, this is a perfect holiday.
20 favorite recipes using peanut butter:
Balls & Bites
1. Pretzel Peanut Caramel Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Truffles – salty and sweet, crunchy and smooth.
2. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites (No-Bake, Vegan, GF) – Cookie dough never gets old
3. Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies (No-Bake, Vegan, GF) – another version of peanut butter cookie dough without oats
Breads & Bars
4. Peanut Butter Banana Bread (vegan, GF) – The peanut butter in this bread keeps it incredibly moist and you can make the batter in a food processor or high speed blender
6. Special K Bars (No-Bake)- My Grandma’s recipe and I love it
7. No Bake Nutter Butter Special K Bars – A twist on my Grandma’s recipe with Nutter Butter cookies added
8. Coconut Peanut Butter Magic Cake Bars – Still one of, if not my Top Dessert for 2012, to date
9. White Chocolate Vanilla Marshmallow Cake Bars – One of my top desserts in 2011
10. Caramel Peanut Butter & Jelly Bars – Cannot go wrong with PB & J plus caramel sauce
11. Marshmallow Peanut Butter Double Chocolate Pillowtop Bars – Another 2011 favorite with diverse textures and flavors
13. Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Squares (No-Bake, Vegan, GF) – Chewy, easy, very chocolatey; 10 minutes to make
Candy & Crunchy
14. Ritz Cracker Stuffed Peanut Butter Cups (vegan; Ritz are “accidentally vegan”)
15. Peanut Butter Cups (No-Bake, Vegan, GF)
16. White Chocolate Vanilla Peanut Butter Puppy Chow (GF) – Super addictive and great to put out at parties
17. Apricot Butterscotch Peanut Butter-Filled Sandwich Cookies – Soft and chewy cookies that are beyond double-stuffed with peanut butter buttercream
18. Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies – Super chewy and a go-to recipe for me
19. Peanut Butter Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip Cookies – One of my favorite cookies of all time
20. Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies (GF with vegan option) -Last but not least, in honor of the day, peanut butter cookies
I have all my Peanut Butter Recipes here
I also have Peanut Butter and Jelly Recipes here
Do you have a favorite peanut butter recipe?
I’d love to hear about it. Recipe links welcome.
I hope you enjoy the holiday and eat some peanut butter. I know I will be.