Recently I spent time in Mexico over my daughter’s winter break and the flavors of this chicken brings me back there.
The chicken is seasoned with chili lime ranch, lime juice, cilantro, and there are crisp-tender bell peppers on the side.
It’s an easy, 30-minute sheet pan meal and cleanup is as easy as tossing away the foil. It’s perfect for busy weeknight dinners.
I marinated the chicken with the new Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch Chili Lime Ranch. It’s also available in Original Classic Ranch and Cucumber Basil Ranch. The products are available at Walmart in the dressing aisle and you can pick up your chicken there too. One stop shopping.
Marinating the chicken keeps it juicy, tender, and adds so much flavor.
The dressing is a great multi-purpose item. Use it as a dressing, dip, or marinade. It’s made with no artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors. It has great ranch taste you expect from Hidden Valley. Hidden Valley Simply Ranch is deliciousness you can feel good about.
It’s made with real ingredients like buttermilk, garlic, onion, herbs, spices, and is wonderfully creamy.
I know this chicken would be great on the grill and grilled peppers are always a win.
Sheet Pan Chili Lime Ranch Chicken and Peppers
The chicken is seasoned with chili lime ranch, lime juice, cilantro, and there are crisp-tender bell peppers on the side. It's an easy, 30-minute sheet pan meal and cleanup is as easy as tossing away the foil. It's perfect for busy weeknight dinners. Marinating the chicken keeps it juicy, tender, and adds so much flavor.
Yield: serves 4
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: about 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: about 30 minutes, plus extra time for marinating
- 3 or 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1.50 pounds total)
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch Chili Lime Ranch
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 bell peppers (I used red and yellow; other colors may be substituted), sliced into 1/2-inch wide strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, optional for garnishing
- salt and pepper, optional and to taste
- To a large ziptop back, add the chicken, Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch Chile Lime Ranch, lime juice, seal bag, and squish contents around to distribute evenly. Place bag in refrigerator to marinate for at least 15 minutes, or overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 425F, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, spray with cooking spray, and place chicken on baking sheet.
- Add the bell peppers next to the chicken, evenly drizzle with olive oil, and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until peppers are crisp-tender and chicken is cooked through (internal temp of 165F). Baking time will depend on thickness of chicken; bake as necessary and until done. Note - Peppers will release their juices as the bake; before the photos I simply drained off the juice from the pan.
- Optionally garnish with cilantro, salt, pepper, and serve immediately. Dish is best warm and fresh but extra will keep airtight in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Recipe from Averie Cooks. All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
My Favorite Easy Chicken Recipes are ALL HERE
Buffalo Chicken Burrito Bowls – Juicy chicken along with your favorite burrito ingredients served in a bowl! Pile the toppings sky high and not worry about a wrap breaking, plus it’s a little healthier!! Easy and ready in 15 minutes!
Easy 15-Minute Ranch Chicken and Vegetable Skillet – When you need a fast and easy dinner, this recipe is a keeper! Bold ranch flavor, adaptable to be made with your favorite veggies, and it’s healthy!
Chicken Tortilla Lettuce Wraps – Filled with Mexican flavors, there’s taco-seasoned chicken, tomatoes, corn, peppers, cilantro, and cheese! Easy, healthy, ready in 10 minutes, and a family favorite!
Lime Cilantro Chicken with Mixed Rice and Black Beans – Easy, one skillet, 15-minute meal! Tons of textures and bold flavors in every bite! The lime makes this dish just pop!
Avocado, Black Bean and Corn Salad with Lime-Cumin Vinaigrette – Everything tastes better with avocado! Easy, healthy and tons of flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Quinoa – All the flavor of chicken enchiladas, minus the work of rolling them!! Juicy chicken, corn, black beans, peppers, and loads of melted cheese! Easy, one-skillet, and ready in 30 minutes!!
Easy 30-Minute Chicken Fajitas – Make restaurant-style fajitas at home in just 30 minutes! Juicy chicken, caramelized onions, and bell peppers pack so much flavor! This easy recipe will go into your regular rotation!
Sheet Pan Italian Chicken and Vegetables – Fast, easy, one pan recipe that’s full of flavor from balsamic, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese, and basil! The chicken is so tender, juicy, and moist!
Post is brought to you by Hidden Valley Ranch. The recipe, images, text, and opinions expressed are my own. #RanchOut #SimplyRanch #ad