I personally read and reply to all Averie Cooks emails. Keeping on top of this is not a small task and takes valuable time and energy. In an effort to make email as effective as possible for both of us, which means I can respond to you even sooner, please read the following:
- Is this a recipe question? Please leave the question as a comment on the related post. While it may take longer for me to reply to an email, questions left in the comments section are typically answered within 24 hours. It also benefits other readers to see recipe questions and answers. Please also look back over the previous comments because someone else, or many people, may have already asked the same thing. After I answer the same question 2 or 3 times, I typically don’t keep answering it.
- Is this a question about my cookbook, Peanut Butter Comfort? The accompanying blog post about it is here and here is the official book release post. If you have a question about a recipe in the book, please email email@example.com and be very specific about what it is. If you have a question about actually writing a cookbook, that’s a very long answer, and one day I plan to write a blog post about it.
- Is this a question about the site, my approach to cooking and food, or a general baking question? Please see the FAQs Page, because there’s a good chance your question has already been answered.
- Is this a question about food photography? Please see the Photography Page, which includes links to the photography equipment I use.
- If you are a vendor, corporation, or would like me to develop a recipe or participate in paid sponsorship opportunities or sponsored posts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and be very specific about what you have in mind.
- Are you interested in having a product or cookbook reviewed and/or providing these items for a giveaway? Please email email@example.com and be very specific about what you have in mind.
- If you are a PR rep or a member of the media, please do not send me sample menus, recipes, or images from your client’s latest cookbook, restaurant menu, or project. I do not want them and will not publish them on my site.
- If you are another blogger and want to link back to a recipe of mine and use one photograph of that recipe in a roundup-style post of yours that you’re planning, you may do so without needing to email me for permission as long as it’s a linkback and not a recipe reprint.
- I am not accepting guest posts at this time.
- I do not participate in link exchanges.
For everything else, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below. Thank you for reading, your support, and for reaching out.