Just Beachy, Just Peachy

Have you had a good Monday?

It’s been just beachy here.

After the sun was starting to set…

…we came inside and things got peachy.

I wish they were peachy along the lines of the Caramel Peanut Butter and (Peach) Jelly Bars but those are but a long-gone San Diego memory that I pre-baked before the Secret Recipe Club reveal this morning.

Hope you’ve had a good start to your week.  And that things have been peachy keen.

What’s been the best part of your day today?

P.S. Thanks for the entries in the Chobani Yogurt Giveaway

16 Responses to “Just Beachy, Just Peachy”

katie @ KatieDid — December 12, 2011 at 3:17 pm

Arriving home to my family, a roaring fire, and dinner warming on the stove. All the highlights of my day! Looks like you had another great day in paradise :)

dragonmamma/naomi — December 12, 2011 at 3:39 pm

Got all my chores done this morning, then I lay down to rest on the couch and actually fell asleep for half an hour! Can’t remember the last time I had a nap.
    Tonight: 3rd pot-luck holiday party in four days! Can anyone relate to snug pants?!

Heather (Where's the Beach) — December 12, 2011 at 4:20 pm

Man I wish my views looked like that today. It was a bit overcast here. I’ll just keep dreaming and living vicariously through your pics ;-)

Anna @ On Anna's Plate — December 12, 2011 at 5:09 pm

Best AND worst parts of my day were coming back home from our SC vacation– it’s always nice to be home, but was so bittersweet to leave Charleston!

Beautiful view!!!

Kelly @ Foodie Fiasco — December 12, 2011 at 5:21 pm

I’m so glad to hear you’re beachy and peach! A wonderful combo, if you aske me. ;)

Knock on wood, pretty good day.

Leanne @ Healthful Pursuit — December 12, 2011 at 7:10 pm

Oh my day was peachy, jelly bean ;) I started it off with a 15min meditation and rocked the day from morning to night! Happy to hear you guys are having a good time!

Ellen — December 12, 2011 at 7:48 pm

Best part of my day? It’s a toss up. I got to sleep in to the sound of rain, which anywhere else would not be so exciting but here in dry, dry LA I get really excited about the comforting sound of rain.

Kris | iheartwellness.com — December 12, 2011 at 9:58 pm

Ahhh the best part of my day was going on a Special Date with my Man and then snuggling up next to my tree…watching Fear Factor! HAHAHAH!!!

xxoo

Christine (The Raw Project) — December 12, 2011 at 10:13 pm

Sounds wonderful! The best part of my Monday was a crisp run after a busy day at work.

Sally @ Spontaneous Hausfrau — December 13, 2011 at 3:14 am

Those pictures of Aruba never cease to amaze me – what a beautiful place!! The best part of my day the last couple days has been packing up the house and car to prepare for warmer digs in Florida!! Bring on the palm trees!!

Deborah — December 13, 2011 at 7:30 am

What I wouldn’t do for that view right now! Instead, I’m looking out my window at the snow falling…

Jolene (www.everydayfoodie.ca) — December 13, 2011 at 11:06 am

My coffee has been the best part of my day so far …. mmmmmm!

Kaitlyn@TheTieDyeFiles — December 14, 2011 at 9:31 am

I love that sunset photo, the lighting is so subtle but gorgeous!

Amanda — December 14, 2011 at 10:30 am

I love peach anything but peach jelly is fantastic. Beautiful scenery and pictures!! The best part of my day hopefully hasnt happened yet!!